Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Kanchi18 said:
Hi, I am on my first week of the SW plan....first weigh in on Thursday!! But like you I have all got 10 stone to lose!!! I am doing this for my beautiful 16 month old girl as I want to be able to run about in the park with her instead of watching n sitting on a bench!!! I have lots of recipe ideas that maybe we could share! My downfall is chocolate. :-(

Weight watchers chocolate pudding is 3 syns and is yummy if u need a chocolate fix x

Hi and welcome Kanchi - SW is fab and you can still allow yourself treats and lose weight. I am only in my third week but lost half a stone in a fortnight!!

Roziee said:
Weight watchers chocolate pudding is 3 syns and is yummy if u need a chocolate fix x

Just looked online rich chocolate dessert is 3 syns per pot, chocolate pudding is 9.5 syns each.

Roziee said:
Oops that's what I meant not the chocolate puddings!

Sorry..

No probs, all sorted.

Just a quickie to say hello :wave_cry:, sorry for deserting back in September but now I'm back!!

All the work stuff just got too much and I stopped trying to stick to plan and over 2 months put almost all of my 3 stone loss back on - not good! However, head is back in a good place, during Jan I've taken a stone back off again and thought I should slink back on here again for the fab support I know you all offer.

Having had a quick glance around I can see some amazing losses - well done, you're all fantastic!!!

Looking forward to catching up xxx

Welcome back cherry x x

Just a quickie to say hello :wave_cry:, sorry for deserting back in September but now I'm back!!

All the work stuff just got too much and I stopped trying to stick to plan and over 2 months put almost all of my 3 stone loss back on - not good! However, head is back in a good place, during Jan I've taken a stone back off again and thought I should slink back on here again for the fab support I know you all offer.

Having had a quick glance around I can see some amazing losses - well done, you're all fantastic!!!

Looking forward to catching up xxx

Hey Cherry :) I'm back too!! xx

feeling determined

im back in control after months of being 'off the wagon' as it were, lol! feeling positive that i can do it this time. how has everyone's day been?

Good day here - and just sitting down at last with a cuppa and a treat size bag of buttons (or 3.5 syns worth of loveliness!!!)

Well done on those first 5lbs, you should be feeling v proud x

3 off for me. i was disappointed since i've been perfect...but then i realised when i got home...

i lost 3 frigging pounds this week!

stop moaning Tanya...

7 stone 5.5lb down, 2 stone 8.5lb to go!

3 lb is fantastic.. yay ! Well done you !

I'm struggling to loose 1 lb a week at the moment but it is going down little by little so any loss is good I guess !

Back