Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Thanks dextersmum, am trying to get back on plan but failing miserably :mad: think I'm just going to get the funeral over with (tomorrow) and get back on track then when things have settled down, I'm ashamed to admit I've fallen back into binge eating these past two wks, eating in secret so know one knows :cry: really need to try and get re-focused!! Hope Coco is feeling wee bit better today :) M x

Thinking of you tomorrow (BIG hugs) xx

I agree......don't think about SW at the mo.....just wait until this sad time is easier to manage and then you can get back on the wagon. I'm a compulsive/binge/secretive eater and did suffer from bulimia a few years ago but feel that I SM getting there slowly. It will always be there and stress is my trigger - hence yesterday's woopsie :p but have eaten loads today and all on plan :D

The biggest change for me now is just concentrating on one day at a time. If I had a greedy day in the past it would become a greedy week! Now I seem to be able to put it behind me and not beat myself up about it - progress :rolleyes:

I have had to stop drinking my wine though and I really, really miss it but i get the munchies with my drink - cheese, choccy etc and I have found that I prefer syns for foody treats or enhancing meals (cannot give up my salad cream!). I have also stopped drinking so much diet coke and having sugar free squash instead which has increased my fluids.

Phew.....rambling a bit now ........ BUT pleased to announce that Coco is recovering :D:D:D

Sounds like a busy stressful week for you!! Good luck though, you'll do great :) x ps I hate smears, i know its normal for them but I still find it a terrible experience!! xx

Thanks Hun......has been a really tiring week but had a lazy day today!! :p
Hope you'v had. Good day xx

I'm out of here :) 3.5lb lost so now 18.12 .... Bring on the 17's. Thank u for your support, see you soon :) xxxxx

Amz_12 said:
I'm out of here :) 3.5lb lost so now 18.12 .... Bring on the 17's. Thank u for your support, see you soon :) xxxxx

Woo ops, my iPad copied this from my last thread stupid thing, I won't be going n e where just yet but 3.5lb is gd for me :)

Hope your all well xxx

Well done Amz xx........I had to read your first post twice, thought where's she going?? (but I have iPad too and some of the words it creates for me change all meaning lol)

Hi Paulag and welcome to our club :D

I don't attend classes either and am following SW on-line and at home. I weigh in every Sunday and this is my class!! At least here you can talk to people and have support ant time not just once a week :p and boy do I need it 'cos this week has been very difficult what with one thing and another. Be grateful for a lb off this week :eek:

Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

oh no! has your week not got any better?? I'm feeling pretty positive about this week so far, apart from some gins at the pub last night i've been really good food wise, for the first time I'm actually looking forward to weighing in!! xx

Good luck Charl with your weigh in and really, really hope you get the loss you deserve. I've just been a bit slack with my planning and eaten too much of the wrong foods Grrrrr. Also not as much exercise so bad combination. I'm planning healthy meal tonight and using my syns for wine then back to it with a vengeance xx

Ah good luck, well at least you are prepared to get back on track, I think thats half the battle with it all, when you can kinda put a line under it and start again.. When I go off track I just stop for ages. Am more determined than ever before this time though, so fingers crossed! xx

You can do it Charl.....like you say 1 good week's loss will give you all the motivation to keep going and I know you are going to do it xx

........as for me.....mmmmmmm.........I fluffed it again last night (big oops!) but really, really enjoyed - it was a Mother's Day early celebration so putting it behind me (like rest of oops week!!) and starting yet again. Weigh in tomorrow (yikes) but not going to bet myself up just going to work extra hard next week, although you never know if i'm careful today.......(wishful thinking) hahaha xxxx

You can do it Charl.....like you say 1 good week's loss will give you all the motivation to keep going and I know you are going to do it xx

........as for me.....mmmmmmm.........I fluffed it again last night (big oops!) but really, really enjoyed - it was a Mother's Day early celebration so putting it behind me (like rest of oops week!!) and starting yet again. Weigh in tomorrow (yikes) but not going to bet myself up just going to work extra hard next week, although you never know if i'm careful today.......(wishful thinking) hahaha xxxx

Thanks!! I like being on here, its way more supportive than a group, and I'm finding I'm being really honest in my food diary which I haven't been before. Ah well its mothers weekend (we definitely deserve a weekend not just a day!) so its ok, just start properly again after your weigh in :) good luck! have a nice actual mothers day! xx

I've got about 6 stone that I'm hoping to lose to get to where I want to be (which will take me to 16 stone, which is still a lot, but that's the goal just now!) seems like a million miles away being new to slimming world, but hoping I can keep it up and get a bit more active.

Welcome Skyegospel xx

Charl.......don't know how but lost half a pound!!!

I agree - love minimins for support and advice. It really helps being able to come on here at any time too which can keep you motivated or encouraged when having a difficult week (hummmm like mine!)

Really going for it this week :)

Happy Mother's Day xx

dextersmum said:
Welcome Skyegospel xx

I agree - love minimins for support and advice. It really helps being able to come on here at any time too which can keep you motivated or encouraged when having a difficult week (hummmm like mine!)

Happy Mother's Day xx

WELL DONE! :) I think I'm going to go weigh in tomorrow as I'm off Uni so makes sense really. Happy mothers day to you to! I got woken up with a card. Cute! X

dextersmum said:
Welcome Skyegospel xx

Happy Mother's Day xx

Thanks, and well done on the less

MargaretF said:
Hi everyone can I join you, I have around 5 stone to lose and could do with some motivation. :)

Hello!! Good luck! I have about 4 I want to lose too. Here's to being slim for the summer (late summer/winter... Um sometime soon!! Ha)

Enjoy the plan, it's really pretty good :) xx

Back