Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Well done Margaret - that's brill xx

I weigh in at home too on Sundays and am doing SW on line with loads of support from here. Mind you I have been very quiet because I 've had a few bad days.......naughty step for me OR could someone kindly lock me in an empty cupboard until I've lost at least a stone!!

Hi all, new here, finally plucked up the courage to go join a class.

Knocked for 6 when I got on the scales to see how much my weight has crept up to over the past few years. Have tried WW on and off for a few years but to no success and had a few people raving about slimming world to me recently so thought I've not got much to lose (except all this excess weight im carrying round!)

Stumbled across this forum and everyone seems like a lovely supportive bunch so I thought I'd join (going to need all the support I can get on this journey!)

Thinking small at the minute so hopefully will have lost 20lb give or take by my birthday in May, my ultimate aim is to get into a size 10/12 (and look damn good in the clothes!!) and get myself to New York! (going to save in jar the money I'd spend daily on sweets, crisps, drinks, coffees etc!)

Life long dream of mine and I want to look amazing and be able to spend spend spend while I'm there! (my poor boyfriend!!!!)

E xxx

Welcome Elle.......lalalalalalaaaaamerica!!!

Would love to go to New York......go for it, what a fab goal!

Pleased to report that I had a sneak check on scales after couple of days of madness (damn Mother's Day's chocs and wine) and stayed the same - phew! So no excuses gonna be on plan from now on and hope to lose a 1 lb or 2 by Sunday - wish me luck x

GOOD LUCK!! Xx

Can some one send me some motivation my way please!! I can't get back on track from weekend! :-( xx

Yay! I lost 3lbs! That's the best I've done :) totally been good so it's a deserved loss I think! Also mixing the plans seems to work to much better :) xx

Morning Guys,

Hello to all 'newbies' and well done on some fab losses :). Well I went back to class on Tuesday it was a last minute decision as up until 7.00 pm I'd completely talked myself out of it and there was no way I was going as I knew I'd have a big loss and my head wasn't in it BUT went for a walk with my furbaby Cassie (who by the way dextersmum sends bullie hugs to Coco and very pleased to hear 100% better :)) and in the end talked myself into going and have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought, I had a SP on my scales and they said +11lbs :eek: but thought I need to get back on it and NOW so anyway went and it was a + but not that bad it was +6 which is what I lost in my first few wks :( I was very good yesterday and I've my meals all planned for today too and I had a walk before work yesterday with Cassie and walked 1.42miles I know its not a lot but a lot more than what I was doing, I didn't manage it this morning but will be doing it tonight have decided I'll be doing the same route once a day and then increase the distance when my fitness increases. Sorry for the long post :rolleyes: Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

I stayed the same which I was pleasantly surprised at considering.... Got another bad weekend coming up as we are going camping, so lots of savoury picnic nibbles... Oh I will get back on track :) xxx

Chelemad - well done Hun on going to class ...... Think I might have skived!! You can do it.......says me who is currently guzzling wine lol (but did mammoth walk with Coco"nuts" who loves Cassies' bullie hugs xx)

chelemad said:
Morning Guys,

Hello to all 'newbies' and well done on some fab losses :). Well I went back to class on Tuesday it was a last minute decision as up until 7.00 pm I'd completely talked myself out of it and there was no way I was going as I knew I'd have a big loss and my head wasn't in it BUT went for a walk with my furbaby Cassie (who by the way dextersmum sends bullie hugs to Coco and very pleased to hear 100% better :)) and in the end talked myself into going and have to admit it wasn't as bad as I thought, I had a SP on my scales and they said +11lbs :eek: but thought I need to get back on it and NOW so anyway went and it was a + but not that bad it was +6 which is what I lost in my first few wks :( I was very good yesterday and I've my meals all planned for today too and I had a walk before work yesterday with Cassie and walked 1.42miles I know its not a lot but a lot more than what I was doing, I didn't manage it this morning but will be doing it tonight have decided I'll be doing the same route once a day and then increase the distance when my fitness increases. Sorry for the long post :rolleyes: Good luck anyone facing scales

M x

Well done Chelemad. Not easy to get back to it after a gain I am finding out, but inspires me to know you did. I had a bit of a binge chocolate day yesterday and almost feel like packing it in just now, but will press on... I hope! :)

Just lost 1 pound this week. I know that in one sense any loss is good but I had a sneaky check on the scales only 3 days into the week and had already gone down 2 pounds so was expecting much better. Not helped by going a bit mad with chocolate last night! Oh well... It is a new week I guess!

Choccie ........ Seems to be the problem this week. I had my attack last night and am not having any wine/choc today - weigh in tomorrow - eek!

Also going to Toby carvery for lunch today - how to avoid the cheesy cauliflower??

dextersmum said:
Choccie ........ Seems to be the problem this week. I had my attack last night and am not having any wine/choc today - weigh in tomorrow - eek!

Also going to Toby carvery for lunch today - how to avoid the cheesy cauliflower??

Oh dear... Yet another weak night with chocolate tonight! I hope your weigh in goes well despite!

Amazed......have lost 2 pounds - think lots of walking helped with the syns that I exceeded Friday night. Have now achieved my one and a half stone award and really hoping for club 10 next week xx

dextersmum said:
Amazed......have lost 2 pounds - think lots of walking helped with the syns that I exceeded Friday night. Have now achieved my one and a half stone award and really hoping for club 10 next week xx

Well done! Maybe a silly question, and must be something I have missed, but what is club 10? I have seen a few people mention it, and had assumed it was hitting the 10 lb mark, but obviously not if you have lost one and a half pounds!

SkyeGospel - Stick with it and well done on your loss as you said ANY loss is a GOOD loss Club 10 is when you lose 10% of your body weight :)

Well done Dextersmum on your loss, I've got WI tomorrow night I had a few (too many) drinks on Saturday and seem to be reaching out for the bread more than normal :rolleyes: but have tracked so will see what they say tomorrow :eek: lol!

Well done on losses and good luck to anyone facing scales oh and one more thing STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE PEOPLE :D :p

M x

Back