Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

SkyeGospel - Stick with it and well done on your loss as you said ANY loss is a GOOD loss Club 10 is when you lose 10% of your body weight :)

Well done Dextersmum on your loss, I've got WI tomorrow night I had a few (too many) drinks on Saturday and seem to be reaching out for the bread more than normal :rolleyes: but have tracked so will see what they say tomorrow :eek: lol!

Well done on losses and good luck to anyone facing scales oh and one more thing STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE PEOPLE :D :p

M x

Chelemad - glad you are back and hope everyone is ok with you.

Wished I'd read your post last night as ate/drank sooooo much - felt really bloated and uncomfortable.......was awful :eek:

So let this be a warning guys - you will regret any binges :flirt2:

On a positive - don't want to feel like that again and am back totally on plan xx

first WI tonight, will (hopefully) get to say goodbye to a few pounds of myself that I never want to see again!!

Slightly off topic but does anyone know how to set your ticker, I have tried usual way but it won't let me, do you need a certain number of posts first?

Took me ages to work out - go to tickerfactory.com and design your ticker (!) then the fun bit is copying and pasting it to your signature under User CP. Think mine was a bit of trial an error!! On a plus once it's set up you can edit it just by clicking on your ticker in the User CP. Hope this helps and look forward to seeing yours :p

chelemad said:
SkyeGospel - Stick with it and well done on your loss as you said ANY loss is a GOOD loss Club 10 is when you lose 10% of your body weight :)

Well done Dextersmum on your loss, I've got WI tomorrow night I had a few (too many) drinks on Saturday and seem to be reaching out for the bread more than normal :rolleyes: but have tracked so will see what they say tomorrow :eek: lol!

Well done on losses and good luck to anyone facing scales oh and one more thing STEP AWAY FROM THE CHOCOLATE PEOPLE :D :p

M x

Thanks for that. Sounds like a really exciting milestone actually... Tenth is a lot!

Ugh I'm annoyed with myself too, I went out for lovely Sunday lunch yesterday, and instead
Of leaving it at 2 courses had a chocolate brownie with cream and ice cream for pudding. It was amazing, but total food guilt today, I was having such a good week too :( xx

Took me ages to work out - go to tickerfactory.com and design your ticker (!) then the fun bit is copying and pasting it to your signature under User CP. Think mine was a bit of trial an error!! On a plus once it's set up you can edit it just by clicking on your ticker in the User CP. Hope this helps and look forward to seeing yours :p

Thanks have managed to do it.:)

I'm definitely in this category! I need to lose well over 10 stone! to get that healthier me :) I currently weigh 23 stone 4 pounds and I'm in week 3 of Slimming World having already lost 15.5 pounds in my first two weeks.. :) Only 5.5 pounds till i get my 1.5 stones :)

Ugh I'm annoyed with myself too, I went out for lovely Sunday lunch yesterday, and instead
Of leaving it at 2 courses had a chocolate brownie with cream and ice cream for pudding. It was amazing, but total food guilt today, I was having such a good week too :( xx

Charl - we went to Toby Carvery Saturday - made healthy choice on the main and no roast potatoes or Yorkshire pudding.......but followed it by a huge choc ice cream sundae which was soooo good!! Going again this Sat but not having pudding this time :)

Thank you :) I think for me personally its just got to the point where enough is enough!

Know exactly how you feel and whilst it took me about 2 months to get my head around SW plan and my arse into gear, I now feel that I can do this. Still have maybe 1 bad day a week which I must stop but otherwise am really enjoying healthy eating and feeling so much better. Have lost 21 lbs in 12 weeks :)

Haha!! I had no intentions of pudding, but it was only 13.50 for 3 courses and the restaurant is amazing! I had a weigh in today and lost 1lb which I liked considering I had a bad weekend. Yay! I just hope I can see results soonish as that makes me feel positive. Xx

Yay!! Well done!! Well after a seriously bad weekend I'm just hoping to balance it out and STS! Have a good week everyone. X

Evening all, 6lbs off for me this week, got my 1.5 stones and now a total of 21.5lbs :)

You guys are doing so well. Here's to a week of greatness for all of us ;-)

Kirstles
X

Back