Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

rawr!

sorry guys- not been posting much lately- not in this thread :(

I'm now at 8st 12lb lost (124lb) and now only 16lb to target!! :)

Wow, Littleflutterby you have done brilliant and must feel fab xx

I have been a bit quiet because I am having a pants week!! Need to get myself sorted!

Hiya everyone, hope you are all doing well. I'm all set for easter as in ignoring it so no chocolates for me!

Looking forward to a treat of some chocolate at some point over the weekend. I'm planning on a Lindor egg, I especially like them so that'd be the bestest treat in the world.

Lots of good healthy meals planned for the rest of the weekend. Nommy

Kirstles
x

I'm still having an absolutely pants week but have had enough and going to be extra, extra good today - 100% from now on........weigh in tomorrow :(

dextersmum said:
I'm still having an absolutely pants week but have had enough and going to be extra, extra good today - 100% from now on........weigh in tomorrow :(

Good luck for your weigh in, well done for getting back on track as that can be the hardest thing

1.5 on AAARGH....... Been good today and back with a vengeance - thanks for your support my lovelies xx

Bless ya babes...not gonna get all scarlet o'hara on ya.

ur gonna have a fabu~loss week matey. Good luck.
Kirstles x

Thanks my lovelies - back on track after my detour - made a SW friendly roast turkey with loads of veggies and having leftovers today, very yum xx

I had the worst weekend food/drinks wise. Been off plan since Saturday, had my old housemates up for the weekend so it was expected, but annoyed At myself for staying off yesterday and today. I actually feel awful and sluggish from it, so can't wait to get back to plan tomorrow and hit up some exercise. Didnt actually WI last week as the machine was broken so no idea where I'm at really. Going to have a few days back on plan then go WI Thursday. So so nervous! X

Lost 5lbs this week! :) a total of 26.5lbs in 4 weeks!

Wow!! That's amazing!! Xx

Well done Jade!!! Xxxxxxx

Charl - i've been awful too so back to it today - all food planned so here goes again!

dextersmum said:
Well done Jade!!! Xxxxxxx

Charl - i've been awful too so back to it today - all food planned so here goes again!

Yeah me too. I actually feel awful from it, bloated and icky! Back to plan today too, I've probably put on everything I lost knowing me! Going to try my first run today, I've never ever been running! Xx

Congrats Jade, You're doing brilliantly! Hugs Charl you'll have a fab week this week!

Kirstles
x

Good Evening Ladies, it is Debbie here. I have been on here before but unfurtunatley been really ill and not been able to get on or proceed with my Slimming World. I am now back on track but got to take things easy. Only came out of hospital a week ago today and already back at work (nightshift tonight and have been the last 2 nights). I rejoined sw on Monday night and I have been good (i think lol) so far. It is really difficult with being on nightshfit. I have tried to use some syns every day and have been stuck with some of the syn values. I have went a couple of days without having my hexa and hoping that this is not going to hinder me. I am actually away to have a glass of milk just now to try and mk up for the ones i have missed :) Will try and catch up with everyone on thier journey very soon.
Hope uz dont mind me joining back into the group ---- this time I am gonna be slim :)

Debz xxx

Back