Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Take some mini babybel cheeses into work with you for your HeA.

And there ARE guys here too you know. ::sob::

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Welcome Debz and hope you are feeling better. Once you get a couple of weeks into SW you will feel sooooo good. Took me about 8 weeks to get my head around plan though :)

Pleased to report that I am back on track gang - going out for food and drink today as birthday treat but hoping to keep control-ish!! Birthday and weigh in tomorrow!!

Hi ColJack - where would we be without you and how did you get on at the Slimming World do??

thought i posted in here on Tuesday- obv not! lol

still not used to this new layout (and currently really fuzzy with a case of the man flu :( )

lost 2lb last week- that's exactly 9st lost and exactly 1st to target :)

thought i posted in here on Tuesday- obv not! lol

still not used to this new layout (and currently really fuzzy with a case of the man flu :( )

lost 2lb last week- that's exactly 9st lost and exactly 1st to target :)

That is amazing! You'll be at target in no time!

Just got my 7.5st award. 19lb from target (but I hope to get another 7-13lb off but I need to tone for a while). I'm ploughing on!

Good luck to all the newbies, it's very doable just one day at a time. I keep reminding myself of the same thing lol.

Wow - everyone in here is doing so well, what an inspiration! I'm back after a year's break and extra 2 stone weight gain!! :O I'm looking to lose about 5.5stone, 6 if i can manage it!! Good Luck to everyone else here on your downhill journeys!

Lost 5lbs this week, a total of 31.5lbs in 5 weeks! :)

I'm feeling really disheartened about my losses :( I don't really understand why it's not really coming off. :( I know I need to exercise more than the walking I do (about 3 miles 5 days a week) oh maan :( I feel really bloated and horrible at the minute too. Xx

Got a food diary we can scrutinise? And be 100% honest with it or we can't help.
We won't judge since we've all been there.
It may be you need to eat more!!
Stupid as that sounds but the more you exercise the more you need to eat or you go into the fabled "starvation mode" where your metabolism slows down.

ColJack said:
Got a food diary we can scrutinise? And be 100% honest with it or we can't help.
We won't judge since we've all been there.
It may be you need to eat more!!
Stupid as that sounds but the more you exercise the more you need to eat or you go into the fabled "starvation mode" where your metabolism slows down.

Yep I have a food diary. I'm not sure how to link it though!

Im trying on here again i keep using the site unlogged in, in and so thought id log. I have had a set back and again 2lb over2 weeks which has given me a kick up the bottom to get back on and and go back to loosing every week!
Fingers crossed ive lost this week as ive been sooo good!

Lost 2.2lbs this week, really happy, my losses have slowed but at least they haven't stopped which after 15 months I guess is good! Less than 4 st to go now, it finally all seems achievable

Lost 7lbs this week! A total of 3st 1lb! And I also got SOTW and SOTM!

Wow well done for both the losses! I've been super good this week so fingers crossed! X

Back