Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

not posted in a little while- went quiet (but still been lurking ;) )

lost 4lb this week :) that's 9st 8.5lb lost and only 5.5lb to target! woooooooooooo

lost 4lb this week :) that's 9st 8.5lb lost and only 5.5lb to target! woooooooooooo

Im at the start of my weight loss and u have inspired me! Just reading signature n start weight! AMAZING work! Would love to no how u felt thro the time getting to where u r now x

LittleFlutterby said:

Well done, must feel so amazing to be so close to target, I can't wait to be close. You have done do well

LittleFlutterby said:

Well done. Soooooooo close. Enjoy.
I wanted to ask if you've upped your exercise towards target? I've got stuck so I'm going for it on the exercise.

I'm getting excited that soon I will be overweight and no longer obese!

katoof said:
I'm getting excited that soon I will be overweight and no longer obese!

Me too, getting do close. I can cope with being overweight.

I know, I mean my BMI was heading towards 60 when I started, to get it under 30 will be amazing, overweight is only one step from healthy, we will get there!

God I can't wait to get in the overweight range it's going to be really satisfying not being obese. I need to hit a benchmark soon to have faith I'll be thinner one day! It's so frustrating losing weight, it goes on so fast but I find it really hard to lose

charl_young said:
God I can't wait to get in the overweight range it's going to be really satisfying not being obese. I need to hit a benchmark soon to have faith I'll be thinner one day! It's so frustrating losing weight, it goes on so fast but I find it really hard to lose

I've done it, my BMI is under 30, I'm officially overweight! 3 st 1.5 lb to go, I can't wait now

Hi guys I have between three and four stone to loss I recently had a baby and I'm struggling to shift the baby weight I just wanted to say well done girl on your recent weight loss I just hope I can be a motived as you guys : D

LittleFlutterby said:

Wow that is brilliant well done with your success I'm so proud of your achievement : D

katoof said:
I've done it, my BMI is under 30, I'm officially overweight! 3 st 1.5 lb to go, I can't wait now

Well done!!! I'm trying to break that barrier too.

I'm stuck at 7.5st. I've been yoyoing a bit on a plateau. Still keeping the faith.

My BMI is now under 50, and baring in mind it was on the verge to 60! I am sooo elated! I can't believe that it's getting there!

Well done jade!

Well done!! That's brilliant! I've been stuck in the same stone for ages now, it's doing my head in! Going to just start hammering the exercise to try and get some decent losses. X

I know how you feel char, I was in the 13 bracket for what seemed like ages, felt great to get to the 12 s

Hey! Not been in this thread in a while. Still in my 20's :-/ but my bmi is went to under 50 this week :) was really happy to see tht! I was 19st 7 last time i started over a year ago, mad i gained 2st in a yar and ive nearly lose 2st in 8weeks! I want to go to gym n swim tomorro but dont wanna go myself :-/ might go thro the day if my granny watches my girls.

In ur weight lose journey have u changed ur apperance? Random question but i find mine is helping! Grown my hair! Haha its been pixi cut for four year n i miss my hair! X

katoof said:
I know how you feel char, I was in the 13 bracket for what seemed like ages, felt great to get to the 12 s

I've not been on here in over a year and I remember you from then! Just wanted to say how fantastic you've done n how amazing it is you've got to where you are!! You must be so proud! X

Back