ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Lauren :D x

Got on the scales today, 4lb on. I've put most of the weight on that I lost last year and I ain't f*****g havin' it!!!!!! lol

Going to lose 40lb by August. I WILL!!! No more excuses, no more lazyness, no more binging.

I got my motivation back, I can feel it!

ROARRRR! haha!! :D

Good on ya :) bring on August :) x

Took some photo's yesterday of me in my bikini I bought for my hols in 4 months time. I kid you not, even the terms 'harpoon' and 'whale' were the first thing to come across MY mind let alone anyone elses. I'm not being too hard on myself either, it was just a massive shock to the system. I genuinely did not think I would look that terrible in a bikini lol oh the stupidity! The ones from the front arent so bad, but the ones from the back, I have like FOUR rolls of fat either side. I look rectangular in shape and have no curves whatsoever. I look like my growth has been stunted and I've turned into this rectangular squishy small person.
I did 10 mins kettlebells last night, 10 minutes this morning in addition to a 40 minute cycle on the exercise trike. I've been eating...better....but still not great. I've eaten like 5 slices of thick granary bread today - not the best but better than I have been lately. And I've eaten one biscuit and one small ice cream sundae dessert. Compared to what I had been eating before its a big step up!

Seriously, my eating habits have been shameful. I LOVE cake batter, and I just eat it by the bowlful. Not to mention one or two choc bars a day... im so embarrassed!

The pics have really knocked my confidence too, can't stand the thought of exercising in public now even though I'm dying to get back into C25K, and the PAYG gym I was gonna go to I found out tonight a lot of my work colleagues go there and that would make me triple conscious so thats out the window.

Have signed up for a 50 mile charity cycle in July too so I've got lots of training to do. I have to lose at least 2 stone by August. I have 16 weeks, I preferably want to lose 3stone but thats 2.6lb a week average.
Uh :( had I of started when I should have, all those months ago, it wouldnt be so bad.

So angry at myself!

It's a new start now! No point thinking about what could have been :D x

]Been a long time from I have been on- had my beautiful baby boy last Wed :) so ready to get back to WW. Back to WW this Wed.

Starting calorie counting today, C25K tomorrow and if I have time I'll try and get some kettlebells in tonight too. Really focused!

Started a new thread called lollys back! For all the girlies who want to join me on my 2012 restart xxxx hope everyones keeping well xx

Back