ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Last edited:
Hope ur well Sherri :) I'm good thanks :) u bk on plan? X

what happened to this thread?? its gone dead! lol I remember the days when I didn't even have time to read through the pages and pages of thread updates :p

I signed back up to WW today, I'm doing it online so I'm not going to meetings by my WI is on Fridays. I've crept back up to 13st 6. I've already gone over my PP by 20 but luckily my job is quite active so I've earned activity points for it. I've gotta do it this time, I'm so fed up of relapsing :(

I've got 24 weeks until I go on holiday, I've got to be at MOST 11 stone but fingers crossed 10st...! Need lots of support!!! May even start up C25K again - are you still doing it Carly?

Hope everyone is ok, please keep this thread alive!!

FYI; if anyone is thinking of joining WW if your not already a member, I joined TopCashBack and got £33 cashback for a £32 3 month membership so I actually MADE £1... lol. You've gotta pay out the fee initially but the cashback goes into your account within 14 days. Just a tip :)

xxxxx

Hey everyone I'm slinking back in the door AGAIN lmao!! I joined SW last week and lost 6.5lb first week, with half a dozen bacardis and a bottle of wine threw in so not bad lol!! My weight had crept up to 12st 13lb, so 1 full stone on since my lowest weight!!

I know im going SW now but this thread, and you my friends have been with me every step of the way and I dont have the heart to start a new one! Its all in the big picture of my journey!!

So heres to the next step...............................

Hows everyone getting on? xxxxxx

Hi Lauren,

Nice to see you back x Glad SW is going well for you. I have contemplated changing to give myself a kick start as I am really struggling at the moment but having done it before, I know I don't enjoy it as much as WW. And I feel a but disloyal :/ Hope dinner was good x

Glad u are enjoying it!!!! 6.5 is an amazing loss! Well done :) x

Scales not playing nice, remind me never to go out get drunk and eat a family sized chippy again lol! 100% today and a lot of praying xx

Thanks mrs! Just need 5.5lb to have my stone of for march! Have a night out on the 31st and want it off for then xxx

You will do it if you put your mind to it. I want to lose another 3.5lb by the end of this month to get another silver 7 x

Am trying so hard to get that stone target! Can't wait till I Reach it!

Feeling abit low the last few weeks! Few problems at work and lack of money getting me down just! Only a blip I'll get through it!

I know that feeling well Lauren, really feeling the pinch right now. I plan my meals every week now and it definitely helps with budgeting x

Well done!!!!! :) x

Thanks girls, been a bit of a dodgy weekend! Lost my way! Trying to be good now though lol x hope everyone had a lovely mothers day and st Patricks day weekend xx

U can pull it bk :) x

Back