ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey bindi! Glad u are getting bk walking... And tracking :)

I am ok thanks... Feeling down today but generally motivated and positive :)

LEB - it's getting so near ... Flying in! Exciting ;)

Ruth - welcome bk - we missed u too xx

Hey everyone!! Have been back on the wagon from Monday and going full force with the exercise! Spinning and a walk on Monday, zumba on Tuesday! Big walk yesterday and more spinning tonight! Want to get the extra 10lb off to get back to my 5st weight loss to start with and after that maybe another stone!

I want to tone up and get fit, my plan is to be able to RUN by the spring/summer! Jas always been a dream
Of mine, But with being obese and smoking it's never been a realistic one! Bit now it feels like i CAN do it! Oh and I'm off the cigs 12 days! Proud of myself! I never thought I'd get past the first day! :)

When i look back at this time last year I was a COMPLETELY different person! It feels so strange but brilliant!

Sorry for waffling lol!!! How's everyone getting on in 2012 so far??? Xxxx

laurenasha said:
Hey everyone!! Have been back on the wagon from Monday and going full force with the exercise! Spinning and a walk on Monday, zumba on Tuesday! Big walk yesterday and more spinning tonight! Want to get the extra 10lb off to get back to my 5st weight loss to start with and after that maybe another stone!

I want to tone up and get fit, my plan is to be able to RUN by the spring/summer! Jas always been a dream
Of mine, But with being obese and smoking it's never been a realistic one! Bit now it feels like i CAN do it! Oh and I'm off the cigs 12 days! Proud of myself! I never thought I'd get past the first day! :)

When i look back at this time last year I was a COMPLETELY different person! It feels so strange but brilliant!

Sorry for waffling lol!!! How's everyone getting on in 2012 so far??? Xxxx

Hello :) lovely to hear from you!!!

Your goals sound fab and well done on quitting I'll get round to it one day!!!

I am good looking forward to this year :) how are you??

Ruth
X

Wrote a big message earlier but friggin lost it! But in a nut shell does anyone else feel like they're juggling all the time! I'm trying to give up the cigs, exercise, diet, keep a house, be a mother and a friend! And I can't seem to keep everyone happy! My oh says we don't spend enough time together and my friend told me yesterday that I'm gonna lose all my friends if I don't stop obsessing about my weight! But no one seems to understand what its like trying to keep the weight off! I can't EVER go back to being 17stone!! Sorry for the ramble (again) lol xxx

Wrote a big message earlier but friggin lost it! But in a nut shell does anyone else feel like they're juggling all the time! I'm trying to give up the cigs, exercise, diet, keep a house, be a mother and a friend! And I can't seem to keep everyone happy! My oh says we don't spend enough time together and my friend told me yesterday that I'm gonna lose all my friends if I don't stop obsessing about my weight! But no one seems to understand what its like trying to keep the weight off! I can't EVER go back to being 17stone!! Sorry for the ramble (again) lol xxx

Yip it is difficult but you can make it work. I never talk to my friends about the plan or weigh loss I keep that for on here and at home, I try to make my time out with my friends as time to stop thinking about the diet, even if I'm watching what I eat when out. My hubby has started to come exercising with me, we jog together now so we have time to ourself, but that does mean we've to leave the kids with my mum for 1/2 and hour.

Course the house work and kids are the hardest. Seem to spend all day tidying sometimes and the house is still a tip when the kids go to bed so I just do as much as I can and stop around 8p.m to relax in front of tv with hubby. Hope you figure out what works for you and make it work. You are right sometimes it gets to much but if it works the majority of the time you are going well. Good luck xxxx

Thanks chick!! Was just needing to blow of steam, am getting back on mini mims properly and gonna try not to talk about dieting so much to other people xxxx

Lovely to have you back!!! You'll be back on it in no time!!

Ruth
X

Hey sugar! How are u? Sorry I haven't been around! U are inspirational! Well done for being bk on track :)

It is so hard to balance everything! We just have to do the best we can! Fit in some meals/ drinks and set aside a night with the blokey! Giant hugs!

When is WI? X

Hey Carly! First wi is on Monday morning! I've hidden my scales at a friends so I don't peak lol!

Thanks everyone for the support! I can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning! Am gonna go back meetings in the next few week (just haven't had the joining fee lol)

Am heading spinning again tomorrow and zumba on tuesday! Feeling lazy cause I haven't exercised all weekend lol xxx

Good luck for WI :) and yay to all the exercise plans :) x

Well done mrs :( fab work!! Hope spinning went well xx

well done Lauren, have never tried spinning - looks like death! Is it hard?
What your friend said about obsessing about your weight must've been hard to hear. You have to put 110% into dieting to get the results you have, and to keep up a family and a home, and all that business with that job, in addition to giving up smoking (WELL DONE!!) as well as being a friend its just INSANE but you did it (even if your friend says your hanging on by thread!) which is just amazing and inspirational. She might be right, maybe you do need to ease up a bit - you've done tremendously well - just relax and enjoy life, its the reason you began this journey isnt it? :)

I'm really struggling to exercise, I really cant be bothered. Theres no excuses lol - I haven't been jogging in 6 months SHAMEFUL!!!

Hey girls! Am trying not to obsess too
Much lol! Went spinning last night (yes it is hell lol) and zumba tonight! But my stomach was aching the whole time! As soon as I start to diet my ibs comes to
Bite me in the "bum" lol!

When im finished exercising I'm
STARVING and tonight i finally gave in and bindged! :( ah well I've had a dose of andrews and tomorrows another day! Taking tomorrow off exercising :) xxx

Sometimes we need a bit of a binge!!!

Hope you're ok! Classes sound fab :)

Ruth
X

Well done for spinning... Weirdly after exercise I'm not hungry (usually do it late on) ... But if I do it through the day i'm starving... Maybe make a smoothie or have fruit? X

I'm the same, I did an hour on the exercise bike and afterwards I was starving. I watched Supersize Me for a bit of motivation but that just made me even hungrier lol so I gave in & had some toast - nevermind!

hey, hows everyone doing?? Everyone on plan still?! Or alive even! lol xxx

Back