ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

2 of each :) x

Sounds like a good nite Ruth lol xxx

I'm am ready to pass out. I've had 4pp today. All in coffee lol have been running round the house mad tidying up and ironing lol. Gonna have 2 slices of toast now cause mums making a stew for 5 :) only having a wee bit though! I want that friggin lb off that the crisps put on yesterday lol xxx

I dont know if I can believe this...

90.5 pp

Can I post to see if Ive got it right?

Ruth
x

Well dunno what's up with me I just really haven't felt the diet the last few wks, I haven't even enjoyed the meetings which I normally love!
I'm tempted to just do it online, I did rejoin the gym tho so I'm gonna do a few classes a wk n some swimming n focus on getting fit rather than food all the time, cuz I think constant planning is actually making me worse if that makes sense

Right:

2x Peach Schapps is 6
Vodka x 2 = 4
Blackcurrant Cordial is 2
Lemonade = 6 I think?
=18 and I had half so thats 9

I had 5 Double Vodka SL Tonics = 20
1 Vodka Redbull = 3.5
2 Double Cheeseburgers = 24

so the total for the night is 56.5

THEN

Yesterdays food when I got far too beyond myself in Morrisons after not eating enough again...

Cheese & Onion Filler= 10
Baguette = 7

Baguette = 7
Flora Light = 3

Treat Size Crunchies X2 = 4
Solero = 3

= 34

Therefore = 90.5

Oh right I just halved the can of red bull!!!

Will it be 2?

Ruth
x

Oh well Ruth today's a new day.

I haven't been feeling it this week either, have been watching wt I eat to a degree but I haven't tracked! Which I usually do religiously. Think I'm just fed up constantly thinking about pp and tracking. Need to focus!!!!!

I think that if we do something like track and count so often its easy to get bored and a bit fed up but I think you can have a bit of a break just as long as you can pull yourself back onto it and not give up altogether!
Quite often a break does everyone a bit of good and stops people going off the rails to the point of no return!

Im actually feeling quite bright about it!! (Im mad)

I have 29 APs so I have used those and I only now have 18 to get rid of....

Ill get there no problems!!!!! Well determined now :D

Ruth
x

*17 to get rid of as walked to work- 10 mins :)

Ruth
x

See Ruth - it is easy to work them off :) u can do it!!! It does look like ur calcs are right tho - depressing! lol.... maybe best to plan what alc u will have before... (im not one to talk after Tues but have planned tonight)

Well I think I am addicted to Zumba - done another half hour after lunch :) soon u wont see me as I will be either at work or zumba-ing lol xxx

Defo no guilt for my malibus tonight :) xx

Lauren - u bad girl!! 4pp till now is naughty - considered yourself chastised.. find the naughty step... haha :) as long as u have eaten now

Alona - I am considering stopping meetings too.. and the gym is a good motivator :) u can do it xx

Back