ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

laurenasha gettin on a bit better this week, although Sundays are always my worst days :(

They all have to grow up. My son, Drew, is in p2 now and has got so independant. Lewis will be fine and will love school with all his new friends. Its just the mammys that end up feeling lost!

I'm on fb as Leanne Fyfe if anyone wants to add me feel free, my profile pic is my son and oh x

I am soooo hungry. Not belly rumbling but mouth watering and I just want to eat!!! I'm fed up not being able to put something in my mouth when I want it. I'm just fed up in general!!! Sorry for the rant , just needed that out of my system. 1 hour till I get home and I can't wait to get away from this grease filled hole xxx

Oh Lauren I hope you're ok! I understand how you feel and sometimes it makes me a bit cross especially when I'm out and about and I can't just have a sandwich or a pasture panini etc :( try and think about the end result and how much you want it!

If anyone wants to add me on FB I'm Ruthie Elizabeth Longley, DP is me skinny in a red dress :)

Ruth
X

Well I've resisted hopefully I'll get it back into the frame of mind again xxxx

Alona there is only 1 alona pollard and the pic is of a couple?

Leanne I think I got u! Let me know it's u if u get the request or I've just sent the request to a random stranger lol xxx

Hi kaz!! Welcome!! One bad day won't ruin it. Just dust yourself off and tomorrow is a new day xxxx

Hey All!

Katesand8 - welcome :) good luck for weds! Sounds like a nice snackette... ;)

Jeveuxtarevanche - u can do it poppet!

Sparklegiraffe - sounds like yummy meal :)

LEB - hope u had a nice day ;) u can get bk to it!

Ruth - hope ur tummy is better soon!

Alona - The only one on fb is a girl n a bloke on pic...! Hope the gym-age works out for u! :)

Leanne F - why are Sunday's worst? I've added u!

Lauren - I kno what u mean but the end result will be worthwhile :) hugs!

Kaz - welcome! U can do it :) one day won't ruin ur work!

Bus was public transport - all they needed to do was be at bus stop at set time lol... Useless!! Had a little bit of a fall out with a friend - told her what had been upsetting me - didn't fix anything :( but I'm still feeling ok :)

I had a good night out :) and still within planned pps...

Xxx

You should be able to find me now, for some reason my account was set so only family and friends could find me

Being on 29pp a day is killing me at the min n making me want everything in sight :-( gotta be really strict this wk. If it don't work I might end up either going back to discover ( I lost every wk on that plan) or cc since I upped my excersize im really hungry all the time n craving carbs

Got you Lauren and Alona!!!!

Feeling better now- still sipping flat diet pepsi!!!

Exercising my a*** off today :D

Feel a bit bloated and bleurgh though- hopefully it will ease soon!!!

Welcome kazxx lovely to have you with us!

Hope that everyone is ok!

Ruth
x

Hmmm Ive now well and truly confused myself.

I have been inputting my times for my exercise into Esource but in the back of my purple pocket guide its completely different! I think its because in the purple book its weight based.
What do I do? Shall I just start counting everything using the back of the purple book from now on?
Im going to do 60 Mins of Cardio High Intensity when I get in- which gets me 14AP! That puts me even!

What do you all think?

Ruth
x

I would just stick with e source if thats what you always use :)

Thanks LEB- will do :)
I just cant believe how different it is! 60 mins of "Aerobics" is 5AP on esource, but for me in the purple book its 14AP as I do such a high intensity... mad!

Going to buy the Zumba thingy on thursday too as its reduced to £22.00 in Asda!

Ruth
x

Oh dear... just been looking on e-source and after the post above ive realised where I have gone wrong.
On the left tab on the screen theres a bit where you can work out pps etc- i didnt see the one for activities! When I went swimming for 30 minutes the other day and did 25 racing lengths I pointed 3, but it was 7!
Aah well- its a learning curve!!!

Hello Lauren :) aww no hope u feel better soon!

Ruth
x

Jus feel rough like a hangover but I'll be fine in an hour.

One more day to wi!! Dear lord I hope I can make this one count.

I was so ticked off last night i was even looking at the TFR!! Not that I'm for doing it!!!

Back