ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I know considering the other day it was + 3 a sts is great!!!

New week new me new motivation :)

Yay :) x

:) that's the spirit leb!! U stick with me!! I've got my motivation back too xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go girls! X

I'm fully pumped for a new week- boyfriend says we won't have a take away this week might help??

:) that's the spirit Leb!! Xxx u stick with me!! I've got my motivation back too xxxx

Didn't realise the first 1 posted so double posted!! Lol

It really helps when the Oh's are on our side :) xxx

Im glad youre both back on track!!!

Lauren id kill for a kfc (probably not what you want to hear!!!)

My OH is the stick thin eat what he wants type- but he did say yesterday that he was proud of me for doing WW :'( I nearly cried but he did then say that he'll miss poking my squishy tummy and grabbing me by the flab under my bra...
So I gave him kidney jabs :) naughty boy....

Glad your OH's are both so supportive!!!

Ruth
x

To add to that- im looking forward to the feeling when I cant feel my stomach on the bottom of my bra when I sit down- do people know what I mean?

Cant wait for that horrid feeling to go! It makes me cross!!!

Ruth
x

@ Leb Well done on you sts, thats great considering you had said your week wasnt great.

@ Lauren Glad youve got your mojo back, happy shopping, post up a pic of you in your new purchase.

@ Carly Best of luck on your first day as a solicitor, you should be very proud of your accomplisments x

@ Erin Well done on starting your new job and best of luck for this week on ww.

@ Ruth Know what you mean about the stomach thing, though mine has gotten smaller but its still there.

My wi is at 5:30, feel skinnier if that makes sense but scales arent agreeing with me :confused:. Will post outcome later on.

Have a good day everyone and remember

'a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips'

I know what you mean about feeling skinnier!!

Im sure that you will have done really well!!!!

Roll on 6:15/6:30 for me...

Ruth
x

Lmao of bindi! Did u see the pics of the other dressed! I'm sending them both back!!

Omg I got MY dress!' I friggin love it!! Happy happy girl xxxx will upload photo in a min

Ruth Good luck for wi, Im sure you will be a loser lmao

Lauren dying to see the pic

This is the dress!! Am not gonna look at it too much more incase I change my mind again lol

Attachments

• image-1294988964.jpg
    image-1294988964.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 408
Good luck for wi tonight bindi and Ruth!!

Am having banana and toast now!! Got my mojo back :):):)

Lauren, its fab on you plus you look so much more comfortable in it than the other 2. So decision made, maxi dress it is so. Enjoy your brekkie.

Back