ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

U will shift it Ruth!!

I'm 5ft 7/8 but I think u look fat slimmer than me Ruth!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love being tall :) I'm quite fat around my middle - baby belly ( although he is 8 1/2 now ) lol x

Good stuff Lauren :) x

Well done on the loss carly
Ruth id have slapped her, you look amazing already, n personally id rather have a personal trainer that looks like a normal woman n something i can aim for than a size 8 woman whos had to have surgery too make herself feel happy! Hows that meant to motivate you too lose weight if the personal trainer ain't happy with herself?
Determination is back tonight after eating 2 packets of crisps n having choc fountain I feel ill.
Going gym at 7am then gonna go for a swim straight afterwards :)

Mine is all around on my hips!!! I think even if I lose the weight I will still have a beyonce ass and thighs lol xxx

Lol nomes that's true!' did y'all get the links for the dresses!

Phones playing up so I can't look at the dresses Lauren but I will look when I can :)

Ruth
X

Ugh phoned the Chinese an hour ago and it's still not here! Gonna be going to bed on a full stomach now :(

Omg I am like a big bust sofa!!! I have hit rock bottom!

Tomor is a new day and a new week!!! Back At it full swing tomorrow xxx

Hi all
Wow missed so many posts again...note to self, check in more often

Carly hun well done on getting your 1st stone, Im sure it wont be too long before you get the 2nd also.

Lauren Had a look at the pics, both lovely on, my personal choice for you would be the 2nd one (is it grey or purple), think its a little more flattering on you. Hope you get your chinese soon

Ruth YOU SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY SMACKED HER. The cheek of her, she obviously has no life, sad false titted false assed biddy! Plus you dont look like you have too much to lose in your pics.

Sparkle well done on your loss hun, great work

Im 5' 5 and am big chested and carry a lot of weight around the mid section thanks to 3 babies aged between 1 and 6. The 2 st Ive lost, Ive lost all over really but have noticed Ive lost a lot of my bum and legs also, must be down to the amount of walking Im doing.
Have my wi tomorrow but feeligng bad as Ive sabotaged it. Went to tesco as there was absolutely no food in the house and bought butterkist sweet cinema popcorn, planning on having it as my treat after wi but temptation was too much and I polished the whole 125g bag off. Delicious at 14pp for the whole bag, ah well....totm also so who knows what scales will tell tomorrow.

Oh and Lauren that maxi dress is fab....wish I was tall enough to wear one

omg Ruth, I can't believe someone would be so so nasty! That was past the point of being *****y and just pure evil. Don't listen to a word the aul cow has to say! Just remember that your doing fab,and will continue to suceed in everything you do whereas she will eventually have to face up to her personality. What goes around comes around, and I love karma lol

Carly and sparkle well done on the losses, you's go girls :D

Lauren really glad you enjoyed your shopping trip, and the dress is gorgeous! I need a dress for a wedding in a couple of weeks, think I'll have to give quiz a wee visit

Ruth - I just added u on Facebook lovely!! I hope ur feeling good & taking no notice of the *****y PT!! I agree you look fab!!

Lauren - iPhone havin a hissy fit so can't view pics but I'm sure u look fab!!!

Thanks everyone :)

Yep seen you sparklegiraffe and accepted :)

My mum says I should tell my manager what she said but I don't want trouble! Do I or don't I tell her?

Ruth
X

I think you should because it is a form of bullying and you must be quite a strong person to have taken it without killing her lol but there may be others that aren't as strong. She should be made pay in some way or other!

Is there anything u can really say to ur manager Ruth! I would leave it this time but if she opens her mouth again tell her u would rather she kept her warped opinions to herself and then report it xxx

Have decided I'm gonna go get another dress!! Not happy with either of them on me xxxx

I'm not particularly strong she's ruined my day and I wanted to go home and eat everything! I'm not very good socially and got bullied when I was younger but have learnt to just take it and shut up.

I think I will tell my manager when she gets back next week- in charge at the minute!

Ruth
X

U do that then pet! I'm not good socially either and always feel like I'm not as good at others! Think we all need some concidence boosters lol xxx

Hey guys! Nice catching up after a nice cinema trip!

Well done Sparklegirafe :)

Hope ur all well.... And thanks for the congrats! Need to go to bed ready for my first day as a solicitor tomorrow.. terrified doesnt come close lol xx

Back