ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Really enjoyed myself and I'm chuffed as I've been quite ill and not able to walk well but I managed to run today!

Also had a non scale victory I think!

My Nike jogging bottoms were so big for me that I had to run the rfl holding onto my trousers so when I crossed the finish line and I really went for it all everyone will have been looking at is me holding onto my trousers for dear life haha!

Ruth
X

Bindi you are a bad en lol!! Aw i swear i shouldn't be let out of the house lmao!!! And what goes on at a hen night stays at a hen night!! Or at least thats what i've always thought lol!! Have a pic on facebook as my new profile pic if anyone wants to have a look!!! (i stole it of someone else lol) Must get the camera out soon and get the pics up!! Oh and bindi i'm not hopeful for a loss either!! It will be a gain if anything lol!!!

Good on you ruth!!! Bet you felt fab!!!

Lol hope the hangovers disappear guys :)

Hope ur all well xx

Lauren whats your facebook name again

Okay so back to reality today :( Scales are still saying +2lb!! Not sure if i can make it to WI in the morning due to the OH being on night duty and not having anyone to watch the wee one in the morning!! I could just take him with me to get weighed but I think i might leave it till thursday to give me a few extra days to get them 2lb off again!! Dont think another gain would be good for my moral atm!!Will just see how i feel in the morning!!! ah well onwards and downwards lol!!! xxx

So the kitchen is a mess!! There is a basket of ironing that is touching the kitchen roof!! And a wash basket that is trying its best to rival the one in the kitchen lol!! Am gonna have to get stuck in before work!!!

Oh what a lovely monday morning :(......................................

I am going to go to WI in the morning and stop making excuses!! No point saying i'm not gonna go because OH is on nights because now Mum has offered to watch the little one for me to let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh drum roll tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!

Good girl :) always face the music and move on :) xx

Good choice, it might not be as bad as you think :)

Leanne i'm just realizing how close you are to goal!! Wow, well done you!!!!

Yeah i know it wont be too bad, prob just a 1 or 2lb!! But i still hate the thought of being told i've gained!! :( aw well am just gonna have to grin and bear it!!! grrr lol xxxxx

I'm worried about WI too but any gain will be deserved even though I have done lots of high intensity exercise... We will see tomorrow xx

oh well!! It is only 1 week after all!! I just hate the fact of going back on a silver seven iykwim!! If its more than 0.5lb gain then i've lost my 6th one for a week :(

Get doing it shred! Today and before WI n I might just get a STS x

I've still 22lb to go, feels like a long way off lol but I'll just carry on the slow road ha ha.
Hopefully its no more than 1/2 but if it is never worry, you'll have it off again next week!

Carly this might sound stupid... but what is the shread? lol

30 day shred is an amazing DVD!!!! It's hard work for 22 mins :) its like 2 mins warm up and then 3x 6 mins circuits - 3mins strength (with weights / squats/ lunges), 2 mins hardcore cardio, 1 min abs... then 2 mins cool down! Says u can lose up to 20lbs in 30 days! Its by the woman from biggest loser! Was £6 on amazon with free postage! :D do it!!!! Xx

Thanks Carly, that sounds great! Although it does sound like haed work lol It was a good price too. I'll have to have a wee look and see if I can get it :) x

Go for it :) x

Hum the download isn't working :( may just have to invest in a dvd off amazon when i get paid again :)

Hopefully i will be ok!! 0.5lb to get to the half way so hopefully i can have that by next week at the latest!!!

Okay girls so i am pretty much a make-up virgin!! I am no good at applying it, hence my sister-in-law had to do it on friday night!! But i am starting to feel better in myself and think maybe putting a touch on at work today will give me a little confidence boost!! What do ya'll think?? I am actually that cr*p at putting it on that i was looking at video tutorials online last night lmao!!! Must invest in some new make-up for the new me :)

Aww bless u! Invest in DVD and make up as a treat then poppet! I love maybelline dream matte mousse foundation and blusher and then just a cheap eye pallette and a nice mascara would do ya! :) xx

Back