ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Tracey you will be fine by saturday!! I could nearly put money on it!!!

Leb well done on coming back to it/us!!! Don't worry about a bad week or two!! if you stick with it in the long run, you will eventually get it off! You were putting to much pressure on yourself to have it off by a certain date pet!! xxx

Ha ha nomes!! You really made me laugh!! I feel silly smiling for a camera! I always think it looks abit fake looking!!!

Am starting to get hopeful for tomorrows WI!! Scales are only saying 1lb up atm and they are usually 2lb down from the evening before in the morning iykwim!! Gonna have a treat tomor night if i lose or sts!! But if i don't i think i will give a treat a miss until later in the week xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Lauren xx

Nomes- What is the leaders name in Towerview?? Dundonald is too far lol I'm too lazy with travelling loads for work lol

Lauren- thanks :) I have kinda just been plodding along and know I could do much better- wanna get a good few weeks over me before the nightmare that is 7 weeks off work- eeeeeekkkkkk

I've been plodding along myself LEB!!! 1lb on, 4lb off and probably a plus tomorrow lol!! Ah well, we will get there lol xxxxxxxxxx

:) we will do this!! Xx

:) here's to the last time! X

Haha! It's a glass in my head haha x

hi ladies,

I've been MIA - and I've not tracked for a couple of days (although mentally clocked up the points and I havent been THAT bad) My scales were showing +1/2lb but today STS or down 0.5lb - which I guess is better than a gain and I have been a bit careless and TOTM too.

I need a good read back as I've missed about 3 days of posts...I spent all day Fri making our garden (well yard) look less like Steptoes yard and more a place to sit out with the kids...and then I went to my parents for the weekend.

My 'rents are on the verge of splitting, my mum wants to leave my Dad and has gone to Wales to think things through...so my poor Dad was devestated. I'm really sad about the whole thing, not for me, but for him! He hardly ate all weekend until I MADE him eat meat&potato pie at the christening on Sun

oops I offloaded...sorry!!

Aw that is terrible!!! Your poor dad!! Do you think your mum is just going through a crisis, or is it the real thing??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww that sounds tough! U can get bk to it lovely But focus on u and ur dad poppet! Big hugs x

Todays tracker!!

daily allowance 32

Coffee 0pp
milk 2pp
Diet club orange 0pp
Bannana 0pp(2pp)

Toast x3 7pp
eggs x3 5pp
Red sauce 1pp
1 fish finger 1pp (i think)(14pp)

Bap 4pp
Mayo 4pp
3 x bacon medalions 2pp
Lettuce and onion 0pp
Slice cheese 2pp
Tin diet redbull 0pp (12pp)

28/32pp used!! Hum may have a bag of ww crisps before bed :)

Sparklegiraffe its good to unload hope things are ok :) we are here for you if you need anything! *hugs*

Too right its the last time just had another non scale victory! My OH who claims he will never see my weight loss because he sees me everyday just said to me 'your face is less fat its starting to get its shape back' hmmm I didn't know whether to slap or kiss him....

Hope everyone is ok!

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Ruth - both lol slap then kiss better!

Lauren - good diary :) xx

Ha ha Ruth!!! My OH said to me this morning "wow you can really notice the weight off you now" I replied laughing "are you just flamming noticing now??" lol to which he said " but sure your always wearing lose cloths, that tops nice and tight and i can only see your shape now!!!" Silly men!! They really are clueless!! But i know that is his way of paying a complement!! And they are few and far between, so i was secretly chuffed with that lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Back