ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

thats exactly right girls, we're all going to have gains, sts and LOSSES the trick is to brush ourselves down and get back on track.. i'll be updating tomorrow with my gain lol.. i had a sneek peek and it's defo happening but with you girls it'll come back to normal and with the dreaded TOTM we'll all be back on top form !! 4 green tea's today ! lauranasha are you sure you dont have shares in twinings and just trying to get us all addicted lol

Haha, yeah I just had a Twinings green tea infused with orange & lotus flower! Definitely helps with the taste!

lol lou like i said before i hope u all have big losses or i'm gonna get hung drawn and quartered lol!!! i weighed myself there now and its sts!!! still 3 days to go so hopefully i could get a lb of by then lol!!! just got to keep goin till thursday and hopefully it'll all be ok!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

ha ha i'm on the green tea with pomegranite quite nice !

i'm just drinkin plain green tea although i bought green tea with lemon!!! i'm quite boring with it lol!!! start small and work my way up lol!!

would you believe i weighed myself after i did a pee (i know i'm obsessed now lol) and i was 3 and 1/2 lb lighter lmao couldn't believe it made that much of a difference!!!!

frikkin hell 3 1/2 pounds lighter r u a camel |!!!! LMAO xxxxx

ha ha ha i know couldn't believe it!! think ill be 3 1/2 lb heavier in a minute jus sitting down to ham toasties yum yum!!!!

rofl.. Mmmm ham toasties !!!

Thx everyone. Am just back from an hour walk so feeling better. Will start afresh tomorrow, oh and get some of this super dee duper green tea you are all talking about :D

lauren thinks to herself 'oh dear god please let them lose weight! please let them lose weight or i'm gonna be evicted from the group' lmao!!!!

today i have had a
coffee
bannana

chicken salad

2 ham toasties

an apple

bacardi breezer 100cal bottle

2 ham toasties
cup of tea

and 5 cups of super de duper green tea!!!! and i have smashed my 36 daily allowance!!!

is it just me or does anyone else think this doesn't seem like alot of eating?????

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a lot, I'd say the bread is taking up loads (4 rounds of bread would be 16pp without even adding any spread or filling!), which sucks cos carbs = heaven!

I feel absolutely starving at the minute! Don't feel like I had a lot today either, I've only had fruit & sugar free jelly (all 0PP), a Curly Wurly, beans & (Quorn!) sausages with toast & a stir fry & sauce with noodles for dinner. It's really annoying being hungry after a week's not losing weight!

I just wish I could get to the point where I could figure out what I need to eat/how many points I should use/what exercise I need to do to get a regular 2lb a week loss. I think then I'd be happy & satisfied most of the time!

erin jelly isn't free anymore unless it's a small small portion!!!! discovered that in class a few weeks ago!!!!

You have lost 21lb!!!! that is absolutely fantastic (i'm coming to catch you lol) and if you look back at your weeks tracker i'm sure you would be able to pin point what happened!!! we are all gonna have losses sts and gains!!! hopefully more losses lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx jus say fck it that weeks over and start again babe xxxxxxxxx

hey ollies it probably is right!!!

i had
milk and coffee 1pp
5 cups green tea 0pp
bannana 0pp

lett and onions 0pp
beans 4pp
chicken 6pp
mayo 6pp (was watered down so i guestimated)
2 cheese slices 2pp

apple 0pp

bacardi breezer 100cal 1pp
bread 8pp
ham 4pp
flora light 4pp(didn't have that much on it but rounded it up just to be safe)

total 36/36pp

Yeah I know, I looked up the book to make sure and you're allowed 125g for free, so measured that out with some fruit!

And I know, I know I shouldn't be moaning! I can't really notice much difference in my body so far except that my trousers fit a bit better. I just feel the last couple of months I've had about 4 STS and think about how much more I could have lost if those weeks had been a 1lb or 2lb loss. I'm just trying so hard and I like to have a good oul moan when things don't go perfectly! lol. I used all of my weeklies last week, so I'm assuming that's what did it. Gonna try not to touch them at all this week. I know these things are bound to happen and I'm not going to quit, I'm just annoyed that my body isn't listening to my brain!

You definitely are gonna be catching me up soon, you're a weight-loss machine! lol.

ha ha erin i must have an ok metabolizem!!! if i can just stop myself from shoveling take out after take out down my throat!!! i swear if you seen the food i used to eat you would be discusted!!! my poor arteries are probably clogged!!!! and if it makes you feel any better, after the week i've had i'm probably heading for a sts too!!!! and don't forget i'm far heavier than you (think the heavier you are the faster you lose weight to start with! or so i've been told!!!)

And erin i LOVE LOVE LOVE a good ole moan!!! as you've probably already noticed lol!!! xxxxxxxxxx

well i had 3 tea spoons of flora light!!! what would that be!!! and the maybe i honestly couldnt tell you probably 2 tbsp but it was watered down!!!!

Ah you're not so far behind me! You're way under my starting weight! Plus, you're taller, so our BMIs are quite similar! I think I've just ruined my metabolism with all the (failed!) dieting I've done over the years. Plus since I'm unemployed at the minute I just laze around the house most of the time! I think I'm just taking my annoyance at my STS and failed job-hunting day get the better of me! Haha, I think the amount and type of food we all used to eat is pretty disgusting, or we wouldn't be here! lol. I could binge for Britain!

hey ollies it probably is right!!!

i had
milk and coffee 1pp
5 cups green tea 0pp
bannana 0pp

lett and onions 0pp
beans 4pp
chicken 6pp
mayo 6pp (was watered down so i guestimated)
2 cheese slices 2pp

apple 0pp

bacardi breezer 100cal 1pp
bread 8pp
ham 4pp
flora light 4pp(didn't have that much on it but rounded it up just to be safe)

total 36/36pp

Laurenasha,
You could save a few pp on omitting the spread on your sandwiches, if Im having mayo I dont use spread, cos I cant taste it on the bread anyway so no need to put it there. Plus 6pp sounds a lot for mayo??
In fact Im just thinking here, I havent used spread unless Im having it on toast alone, with no marmalade.

ALso the bacardi breezers, now dont quote me on it but Im nearly sure theres a thread on here to say they are actually 3pp.

i know what it's like to have a bad day!!! on a bad day i usually want to eat eat eat!!! think i've had sooo many bad days in my life that comfort eating became everyday eating lmao!!!

what type of job are you looking for erin???? xxxxx

oh and i never looked at the bmi's!!! jus realizing i have dropped mine by 2.7 :) :)

Back