ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

bindi must have crossed posted!!! yeah i think they are more than 1pp but abit confused cause ww says that it is that but everyone else is saying it's more!!! must ask my leader on thursday to explain!!! and if i've put down more pp for mayo it probably balanced itself out lol xxxxxxxxx

Just to add to the Mayo debate! At home we have low fat mayo which is only 1pp per tablespoon, however I was round at my sister's for lunch the other day and had to use her full-fat stuff and looked at my book when I got home to find it was 3pp per tablespoon! Shocking!!

Yeah, comfort eating has ruined my life! lol. Once I lose this weight I am gonna have to limit myself to a treat once a week and on special occasions only! You're doing really well, though! BMIs are probably the most important thing health-wise, rather than just a random number on the scales to aim for.

As for the job front, I just graduated with a Masters degree in Animal Behaviour & Welfare, so I'm really hoping to get a PhD (3 year paid degree) somewhere, but with funding being cut with the new government and the recession on, it is SO hard to get even an interview. People in similar positions are even getting turned down for volunteer jobs & I've been rejected by loads of unis and even things like office jobs, or working part-time in a video shop! So it's quite disheartening, it's a bad time to be unemployed, or recently graduated, but I know I'll get there in the end, as with the diet, I just have to soldier on!

The employment situation OS rubbish at the moment, I know. I'm unemployed too been looking for PT work for months. Had to move bk home with the rents so I can get an education, bless em they are buying all my diet stuff for me!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Awww, ah well needs must, eh? What did you study/are you studying & what kind of job are you after?

I'm studying science so I can go to uni & do pharmaceuticals. I was originally thinking about doing animal science!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Oh awesome! Science is my god! lol. Pharmaceuticals sounds like a sensible option! There's probably a lot more employment opportunities out there for pharmacists than animal behaviourists!

well girls just home from work!!! still feeling bloated today!!! was a lovely day when i was at work and now its really cloudy!!!!! think i'm gonna make some of my low pp soup this afternoon to see if it's helps with the bloating!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think I'll bother with an April challenge as it's looking unlikely that I'll meet my March challenge target and that's just disheartening & disappointing, so instead I will just challenge myself to finish what I've started with the 30 day shred & hopefully that will get my lbs dropping off!

4rfmj6dy0ve747f0.jpg

This woman will save me! She's my thinspiration!

hi all, good news and bad news..

good is i only gained 0.5 this week which is good considering what i was expecting !! yey maybe this green tea has helped !!

Bad news - i ended up in Pizza hut !! feel bloated and sick now ! BUT have pointed it all and it's ALL my daily allowance. so anything i have for tea will be taken from weeklies, but i am planning on houmous or a salad so should be ok..

xxxxx

ugh sts sts sts that's all my scales are tellin me this week!!! gonna try and live on this soup till WI!!!! Agh i can't seem to get the flaming scales to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you said guys, we're all bound to have bad weeks where we STS or gain. Just do the best you can and give it heaps next week!

yeah erin i think i know how u feel with your sts this week!!! think i will cry on thursday night though if i don't at least have 1oz off lol

Keep at it girls, we all slip up from time to time, just gotta dust ourselves off, pick ourselves back up and carry on. IT WILL BE WORTH IT! Gotta let ourselves have a treat for our hardwork but remember - everything in moderation :)

Think of all the delish food you'll be able to eat when the weights off! I'm not saying we should go crazy when were all skinny moo's because we'll just end up back to square one, a diet is a change of lifestyle for life; we need to change the way we think about food. Remember; we are in control of what we eat. We should eat to live not live to eat.(Easier said than done when your sitting in front of a chocolate cake!)

ErinW that woman is a man with boobs!!! What the hell !!!!

Had a bag of sour skittles today, wasnt worth it cos it left me naff all to have a dinner with. Ended up having half a packet of mushroom cous cous with a few crackbreads, had I of not had a bag of skittles I'd have been able to have something like a mini-roast for dinner! I just had one of those 'just passing the vending machine with £1 in my pocket' moments!

ErinW that woman is a man with boobs!!! What the hell !!!
Aww, really, you think so? I think she's beautiful! She embodies strength and trust in yourself that you can do anything! Maybe her personality & training techniques on The Biggest Looser make her more attractive! lol.

I have to say, I've been quite healthy today:

Toasted Quorn chicken tikka & brown sauce sarnie

Special K & banana

Velvet Crunch Crisps
WW Toffee Bar
Apple

Quorn burger, bubble & squeak with peas & green beans

Might try to squeeze in some pears & sugar-free jelly and maybe a cup of green tea!

today i have had

bannana 0pp
5 cups green tea 0pp

chicken salad bap 10pp

2 bowls of chicken and veg soup 6pp
ww choc moose 3pp

have only had 19pp today and still have 17pp left!!!!! not even that hungry for one!!!!!!

I think she looks lovely!!!! bit over done but amazing still!!!!

Morning girls!!! Just about to get the weins dressed and to my mum's before work!!!! I have 1 more day to WI!!! Trying to be as good as i possibly can!!! Ended up only using 26 dailys yesterday (i know it's too low but for once i just didn't feel like eating!!!!!) The soup was gorgeous and really filling, think i'm just gonna eat that again today when i get home from work!!!

Is it just me or does the week seem really long in between WI!!! I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas every time it starts getting close to a Thursday lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha i know what you mean about it dragging the closer to WI you get !,.. Whats the soup you made? I think i could do with making some soon and having this for a few lunches, this week has not started very good at all !...

ALSO i had been pointing my asda salad wrong, The nutritional info was for 100g and i thought for the pack so it needs to be doubled I had this salad a few times last week !! Doh MUST remember to double check things..

I am at work and armed with my green tea LOL.. they'll think i am crazy !

Haha, yeah weigh in really is like Christmas now!

I am off out for lunch to my brother-in-law's restaurant for my sister's birthday lunch, so hopefully I can find something relatively good to order! :S

Back