ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey girlies! I've been naughty & had 3 (really thin) pancakes, only with squirty cream, maple syrup & nutella! I don't feel bad about it cos I've just done over an hour on the exercise bike, burnt off 550kcal! Well done everyone on ur weight losses, I know I don't know you all very well but I get a good proud feeling for you when you all become LOSERS! :D Maybe it'll be my turn this week hey. Xxxxxx

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

sherrie u are doin fantastic with ur exercise!!! i've only done 3.5 hours so far!! though i'm hopin to go to the gym again tomor night and go for a walk on thursday morning before WI!!! so hopefully that will catch me up abit!!!! I've work at 8 in the morning!!! find it really though when ur up so early and faced with food!!! usually i wouldnt eat anything till 11 or 12 but when i see all that food in the mornin i usually become hungry quicker!!!! I went over my points today by 1!!! dont feel slightly bad about it though because i know ive more than enough exercise and weekly points to cover it lol xxxxxx

Love this plan .... Weigh in day and fresh start to wp and dipped into them ( only used 4 though! ) and so enjoyed my pancakes!!!
Had 2 thin ones with jam and anchor light squirty cream all for 7 PP YUM
I even put the pancakes on my plate then weighed the jam and cream. Can't believe how committed I am to this new plan, the old me would have treated myself after weigh in but not with PP, it's so easy to eat then use Wp's to have any treats .... Love it
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ha ha i still get WI and then have a treat lol but thats how i use my weeklys loll!!! think im goin to leave it on thursday night though as going to visit the OH sister on friday and i might have to use some of my weeklys then!!!!

Definately love this new plan too!!! i went to a meeting 3 weeks ago think i wouldnt last the week!!!but here i am still at it and lost 11lb already xxxxx

well done everyone for staying motivated, here's no another good day..

I'm at work today ( work wed -fri) so have brought some Low fat houmous and melba toast for my dinner keeping it low today just incase those pancakes from last night are still hanging about !.

I have a banging headache tho, In fact i've had it for over a week, maybe it's diet related??

xxxxxxx

well done everyone for staying motivated, here's no another good day..

I'm at work today ( work wed -fri) so have brought some Low fat houmous and melba toast for my dinner keeping it low today just incase those pancakes from last night are still hanging about !.

I have a banging headache tho, In fact i've had it for over a week, maybe it's diet related??

xxxxxxx

Headache may well be a detox one.....think of all those nasties leaving your body and yelling as they go ;)
Hope you feel better soon
xx

Thanks hun, Hopefully they'll take a few pounds with them as they leave lol I could do with the room !! ;-)

lol lou!!! i had a headache for a good 7-10 days when i started the plan!!! i agree with claire i think its a detox thing!!! still took a head cold last week though!!! so much for building up the imune system lol!!! i have had a good day so far!! 2 slice of toast for breakfast and an apple!!! gettin hungry again now so would need to make myself something to eat!!!!!

hey girls!!! am jus heading to the gym now!!! but its so cold and stormy out, i would really rather snuggle up on the sofa!!!! but NO PAIN NO GAIN, or in this case NO PAIN NO LOSE!!!!

Anyone have WI today!!! mines is tomor :(

hey good luck down the gym.......

does anyone have reallt fat days?? i've stuck to my points today, but i feel bloated like i have eaten a full pizza or something.. i hate these days cos they make me feel like i'll not loose or sts and thats when i start slipping off the wagon !!

Well done for going out! I went for a walk today and have to go out for another tomorrow, so hopefully that has some kind of effect! All I've had today is cereal, toast, boiled egg & toast and my points are gone! Not very healthy of me, but I just couldn't be bothered making anything!

Hey guys, I was just wondering, did some of you say you were trying the 30 day shred? If so, what equipment do you need for it and how is it working for you? I am thinking of downloading the video and maybe giving it a go, but it sounds really hardcore and involved!

hey girls jus sorted from the gym bathed and fed!!! my OH made me a ham omlette and i had beans and toast with it!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! (the omlette not the OH lol) i had 19 points left today plus what i worked up at the gym!!! Think it was 16pp so still 3 left!!! Might have another bag of wotsits lol!!!!

Lou i felt quite bloated yesterday and i felt the exact same way!!! jus try and forget about it and it will pass (probably just something u ate)

Aw erin i know what u mean!!! i couldnt be bothered to make anything to day either!! so glad the OH agreed to make me something lol!!!! but at least u stayed inside ur points!!!!

i've been feeling like I really cant be bothered to make food either. Im so sick of thinking about food all the time; what to cook thats low in points, what am i eating next, what shall i eat tomorrow, what shall i cook tomorrow, how can i improve what im eating... ARRRGGGHH!!
Im not giving up though!

I had an omlette for dinner too, I had so many points left for dinner that I went for it and had a 3 egg cheese omlette with beans for 15pp(no toast because im cutting down on carbs for evenings). I even weighed the cheese - dedication! Then I left it a couple of hours and got on the exercise bike and I'm chuffed with what I achieved - 90 minutes, 950kcal burned and 34 MILES CYCLED!!
I put the telly on and watched a How To Live With A Woman, The Kardashians and a series of Friends and before I knew it, an hour and a half had gone and I hadn't even noticed. I kept checking my speed to make sure I was doing above 20km/h but thats it. Then I just had a few spoonfulls of some angel delight that was in the fridge (4pp worth) and some blueberries and creme fraiche (3pp).
So far this week I've racked up 15 activity points and haven't touched my weeklies :)

Excellent work there with the cycling! You're bound to have a big loss this week if you carry on like this. We've all got our fingers & toes crossed for you! :)

Well girls!!! today is Wi!!!! wonder how its possible to feel 2 emotions at once!!! I am dreading getting WI incase its not the result i'd expected!!!! And at the same time i can't wait to find out how much weight ive lost!!!! I feel like ive the 3lb off that i needed to get 1st!!!! But then u never really can tell can u????

Only good thing is that i'm working today (thursdays are usually my day off) So i'm hoping the time goes in quicker to WI!!!! Still another 11hrs to go though :(

I hope everyone has a great day xxxxxxxxxxxx

:break_diet:very annoyed with myself put on 3 in 2 weeks
any tips for halting the rot please:wave_cry:

mazie you have to STOP and think about all the reasons why u want to lose weight!!! it must be very dishearting to know that its not goin the right way (i know cause ive done it oh so many times) and once u do that u have to decide if ur gonna stick to ur diet or not!!!

Go right back to the start!! read all your books again and look at ur best trackers!!! see what u ate that week to make u lose weight!!! I really believe that u have to have loads of food around that are a better choice!!! if u dont have something handy that is healthy then u are going to go for something that is handy and destructive to ur waist line!!!! And make sure u bulk ur meals up with 0pp veg and snack on fruit between meals!!!! This is whats been helping me! so i hope it helps for you pet!!! And we are always here for u if u need anything at all!!! After all, we're all goin through this too (we've all been there)

xxxxxxxxxxxmwahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back