ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

:eek:Think i fail every time-you'd think a supposidly intelligent girl would have sussed this by now- by not being prepared enough at work! any tips:giveup:

Is there not something u could make up for lunch!!! i know im in a different job(i work with food) have u any facilitys to make something hot!!! I always take in what im gonna have for lunch/tea!!! I was workin yesterday mornin so i packed myself 2 slice of bread! a jar of ww jam, yoguart and a selection of fruit (didnt eat all the fruit but i like having the choice at the time) Other days i will take in a salad or rice that u cook in the microwave for 2 minutes!!!! I think the key is knowing what u are gonna have the night before, so u know what u are having and have it left out for urself!!! i find work a hard time to dealing with all the food!!! but if i have enough food with me to make sure im not hungry and determination not to eat anything bad, i can get through!!! (havent been bad at work yet) and take plenty of water with you!!!!

Hope this helps mazie!!!!!!

Maisie hun dont get down, like the girls have said re look at your tracker , why not start a diary so it's checked etc.. with regards to work lunches sometimes it is just preparation, I work in a busy centre, with kfc, macdonalds and plenty of little food shops so know it is very hard !

can you pre plan your food the day before? I find that if i know what i am having for breakgast dinner and lunch it helps and also helps me know how many PP i have spare ! XXxxxxx higs hun you'll get there dont give up xxx

well said lou!!! i cant wait to my WI tonight!!! hate that its in the evening!!! i feel scared to eat much all day of WI!!!! and the anticipation is too much lol!!! Have to go to WI tonight in my smelly chip shop uniform cause i dont have time to get changed!!! am either gonna make some people really hungry or put them of chips in the near future lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well said lou!!! i cant wait to my WI tonight!!! hate that its in the evening!!! i feel scared to eat much all day of WI!!!! and the anticipation is too much lol!!! Have to go to WI tonight in my smelly chip shop uniform cause i dont have time to get changed!!! am either gonna make some people really hungry or put them of chips in the near future lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG your gonna get linched LOL... :D, I'm sure your WI will be fine you have done so so well xx

omg i never thought about that!!! do u think i should hire a body guard for this evening rotflmao!!!!

ha ha you may need to ! LMAO

:wave_cry::grouphugg:Chika -are you bogged down in staff meetings and pushing pointless paper from A to b??? how r u doing????

Ashamed?! That's brilliant! Once your body gets used to the WW plan (ie: two or three weeks in) you can expect to lose 1-2 lbs a week, any more is a rare bonus, but if you read through your WW book, that's the amount advised for healthy weight loss. Don't be disappointed, that's half a stone a month!

Next week should see you losing your first stone, into the 15s & getting your second silver 7, so chin up & well done for another week's hard work! :)

2lb is bloomin brilliant !!!! dont feel it's not , it's a massive amount and like erin says your body gets used to is so 2lb is a good weigh in result.. well done hun xxxx

ALSO lady that 13lbs in 3 weeks !!!!!!!! thats amazing give yourself a big pat on the back xxxx

aw i know but i just wanted 1lb more off to have my stone off!!! but oh well, hopefully next week!!!!!! fingers crossed!!!!!

you'll get it mate for sure ! x

i have 24 points left today!!! do u think thats enough to cover a chicken chow mein from the chinese without counting it as a treat!!!!!!

yes definately ! chicken chow mein is....8 points ! well thats what the esource says anyway enjoy hun xxxxx

lou can u find out how much a half bag of chips and a small tub of chinese gravy is too please!!! xxxxxx

they didn't have chinese chips listed but 1/2 portion of retail chips is 7 points and the gravy i'd just point it as 2 or 3 hun xx enjoy xx

aw its already ate lol!!! was gorgeous!!! think ill just write of the rest of my daily points to make sure i have it covered!!! still feel really guilty even though i had plenty of points for it!!! jus lookin at ur cut of lard!!! i lost two of them this week!!!! :) :) starting to feel abit happier with my Weight loss this week!!!! xxxxxx

I wouldn't use them all mate, you had plenty left, Use 10 of them then you know you have enough for anymore treats or naughties... I know seeing actual body fat like that makes you rethink your weight loss..

I stupidly had a sneek peek this morning and am 1lb heavier ! hope it's just water or something cos i have been 100% so far !!!

Back