ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

oh aye tash of course kate moss could say that lmao!!!!

well i have a 15 hour day today at work!!! in at 8am till 12noon and then 4pm till 3am!!! bloody discrace!!! so far i have ate a bannana, special k and 3 cups of green tea!!! am really trying to stttrrreeetttccchhh my points today as its gonna be a long one!!! went to the local fruit shop and bought some gorgeous fruit for me to snack on tonight!! fingers crossed!!!!

don't worry about it lou!!!! jus pick yourself back up!!! and you probably could get that 2lb off by tuesday if you remain good!!!!! the green tea is supposed to help with the bloating too!! you can do it girl! i know you can!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Got my green tea (I've got cranberry fusion ones) - this time next week, size 10!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

ha ha sherrie and i'll be a size 0 lmao!!! jes i hope you all loose weight this week or my head will be on a platter for mentioning the green tea in the first place lol:pcwhack::pcwhack::pcwhack:

Well this week I worked out hard for an hour two days in a row (my stomach & chest are killing me!) & I've eaten most of my weeklies, but with 2 days until WI the scales haven't budged at all!

Fingers crossed you still get a loss though erin xxx

Weigh in for me shortly, the minute I wake up ill weigh myself & post the results! I feel like its Christmas tomorrow lol! Can't sleep!

lol well technically it is tomorrow lol!!! i am extremely proud of myself today!!! i did 15hrs work in a chip shop and stayed in my 36pp allowance!!! yey me!!! lol cant wait to see how u get on sherrie!!! post as soon as you find out!!!! xxxx

Hiya everyone

Well done you are all doing amazing. Can I join your gang.

I currently weigh just short of 18 stone and realistically would like to be just inder 13 stone. Only to say 12 stone something ha ha.....

I have dieted most of my adult life, I lost 5 stone years ago on WW. Since then it gradually crept back on plus another 3 stone. I have tried every diet going, SW, slimfast, lighterlife, cambridge, rosemary, xenical probably more I cant think of!!!!!!

I have finally realised that the shakes are not an option for me, I kept using them as an excuse to eat like a pig for a few weeks thinking in my head I wil start cambridge on such a date and lose it all quick, the day never came round so I have been stuck in this vicious circle for probably the last 3 years, jumping from one diet to the next.

Did SW for a bit this year and did enjoy it but to be honest I was eating far too much and the weight loss was really slow. It also didnt fit in easily with normal life.

So here I am back to WW and am determined this time to get my head round it.

Well sorry to depress you all on this sunday morning but can't wait to get to know you all.

x x x x

Hiya everyone

Well done you are all doing amazing. Can I join your gang.

I currently weigh just short of 18 stone and realistically would like to be just inder 13 stone. Only to say 12 stone something ha ha.....

I have dieted most of my adult life, I lost 5 stone years ago on WW. Since then it gradually crept back on plus another 3 stone. I have tried every diet going, SW, slimfast, lighterlife, cambridge, rosemary, xenical probably more I cant think of!!!!!!

I have finally realised that the shakes are not an option for me, I kept using them as an excuse to eat like a pig for a few weeks thinking in my head I wil start cambridge on such a date and lose it all quick, the day never came round so I have been stuck in this vicious circle for probably the last 3 years, jumping from one diet to the next.

Did SW for a bit this year and did enjoy it but to be honest I was eating far too much and the weight loss was really slow. It also didnt fit in easily with normal life.

So here I am back to WW and am determined this time to get my head round it.

Well sorry to depress you all on this sunday morning but can't wait to get to know you all.

x x x x

Have you got a name we can call you (even a nickname) size 16 will do is a long one! lol

Welcome!!

Your downward spiral sounds exactly the same as my life, only you managed to lose weight once - Ive been a chubby bird all my life!

I'd always pig out thinking that I'd just do slimfast for a week and lose it all. Only now I'm 4 stone overweight proves I never got round to it.

Stick with us though chick, you'll get all the support you need. Hopefully this time when you lose the weight (because you WILL!) it'll stay off for good :)

Ok ladies, drumroll please.....

This week, I've lost (which is brilliant anyway);

5.5lb!!!!!!

I cant believe it!! I'm so bloody chuffed! After 3 weeks STS I've made up for it! Got my first silver 7!!!

Theres no wiping this smile of my face today!!!

:clap: WELL DONE Sherri, I bet you feel fantastic!

Wow Sherrie!!!!! :D:D:D THAT IS FLIPPING AMAZING!!! Well done you for sticking to it when the times got hard!!!! Your hard work has paid of for you!!! I am over the moon for you!!!!:happy096::bliss::wow: Keep it up pet!!! I am really starting to feel that we can ALL finally do it this time round!!!! I was in work 15hrs yesterday and i stuck to my daily allowance!!!! If that had of been me a month ago i would have caved by 12midnight or took something home with me in a last minute desperate attempt to show evil food down my throat lol!!!!!

16 you are more than welcome to join us!!! We have all been on this rollercoaster ride sooooo many times before!!!! I think i can honestly say hand on my heart that i wouldn't have got this far if it hadn't been for the girls on this thread!!! Are you doing WW pp too!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone! I'm absolutely chuffed! Elated even! I'm now into the 13 stones :D

yey well done sherie ! thats brilliant, it's lovely seeing the 13 on the scales isn't it !.... although mine may be back up to 14 soon if i dont sort my head out !!

I syupidly bought some meatballs from asda which look lovely but i pointed them and with the tagliatelli it's quite high, i have used all my weeklies this week so need to have a very low monday after today cos i am defo heading for a gain BUT that doesn;t mean i'll be leaving here oh no way jose !!!! thats what i always do ! i'll stick with it and sort it out just like we all do !

welcome 16 dont be a stranger this thread is brill for support !

oh and laurenasha i bought some green tea with pomegranite today, not expecting a miracle for weigh in on tues but i'm going to give it a go and see what happens... tastes a bit minging tho lol...

I quite like the green tea! I'm having about 4 or 5 cups a day i really think it helps.

My folks bought home loads of goodies when they went shopping today; chocolate, croissants, crisps, biscuits, tea cakes, cream - you name it, its here! But I just keep thinking 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels' ! I'm 13st 13lb I'm just on the edge of 14st now so the slightest treat might tip me over! I've worked so hard to get that weight off so far, I can't ruin it now! I'll wait till I'm a bit further down before having a treat I think!

Congrats Sherri! That's an absolutely fabulous loss! I'm well jealous you're in the 13s! Just goes to show that perseverance does pay off!

right girls i've been dying for a pizza for two weeks!!!! i want one now and i think if i had one it would get it out of my system!!! haven't used ANY of my weeklys!!! does anyone have any idea how many pp are in a medium pizza???????????

Back