ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

OH NOooooooooo

Someone has just bought a selection of cakes in the office !! They are in the kitchen, I want a drink but daren't go in there ! there are eclairs, Muffin's and even........... Yum Yum's !!! OMG.. I WILL NOT GIVE IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just needed to shout this at someone cos everyone here is covered in lovely chocolate and cream while they stuff their faces !!!

Don't do it Lou!
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! Keep thinking it!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Or..another thing. Imagine the eclairs have all got globs of snot dripping off them, or are covered in sweat!

Or..another thing. Imagine the eclairs have all got globs of snot dripping off them, or are covered in sweat!

ha that did it ! eewwwwww.. I went in for a drink and didn't even glance ! I'll be fine with my subway salad for lunch..

It's not going to kill me to not have them and i'll feel much better for it !

cheers hun xxxx

Well done Lou!!! Do not give in!!!! think of being skinny think of being skinny!!!!!!!!!!

when your dieting and you know that you've lost weight but cant really notice it on yourself!! isn't it great when you meet someone you haven't seen in a few years and they tell you that you've lost weight!!! just happened to me :):):)

OMG that must feel brilliant !!! well done you..xx keep that smile on your fase all day ! xxx

yeah felt nice!!! feeling doesn't last long though lol!!!! am of to work now till 7 and then straight to WI!!! Say a prayer for me lol xxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun xxx

Hi all,
Well I reread my first weeks food tracker last night in bed and Im back motivated!
Went for good hour walk this morn, pushing a buggy so am on the right track for today. Just bought activia pouring yoghurt, it was on offer in the shops. Am not a yoghurt lover but this is fab, got the vanilla one, its 2pp for 130g and its yummy. Just had 65g (1pp) and 20g special k (2pp) crunched in and I have to say it was delish.

Good on you Bindi, you can do this! That sounds yummy!

I am just about to settle down to a (Quorn) chicken caesar salad after day 3 of the Shred! I can hardly bear to lean on my knees anymore, so my push-up (attempts!) are suffering! I'll get there, though!

Can't wait to hear how you got on at WI Lauren!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi ladies I'm on WW and have about 7 stone to loose ( lost nearly 6 stone already but on other plans ) . I'm on 32 points a day but do gain a lot of activity points which I'm currently not eating but it's only week 2!
Gem

lauren what was your wi?? xxx

and hi gensaic, welcome hun and well done on ur brilliant loss so far xxx

dont understand it didn't send my last message!!! i lost 4.5lb again this week!!! way hay me!!!! i have my 3rd silver seven, and my march challenge!!! 22lb in 5 weeks am soooo happy!!!! yeeee haaa lmao xxxxxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

frikkin hell that is bloomin brilliant !!!!!!!!!! well done you ! xxxxx so so pleased for you hun xxxx

Lauren, that's bloody amazing! And with you having that pizza, etc. as well, you really are a weight-loss machine! You've surpassed me! Well done, I'm delighted for you, keep it up & don't let the success go to your hips! lol.

Hi Gensaic, congrats on your amazing losses so far & welcome! :)

Laurenasha

All I can say is OH MY GOD!

Back