ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Morning All, Don't mention mothers day------- couldn't stop eating all day !!!!! got a try n be sooo good over the next 4 days

Hope your all good xx

Welcome yass n maize6 xx

Morning all
Welcome mazie and yass to Laurenasha's diary he he. It has been hijacked big time, but she loves us really ha ha.
This is a busy thread, we all update here throughout the day.
Alb, Wildtrapeze - There must have been something in the air last night cos I couldnt stop eating either, think Im still within my weeklies though. WW ocean pie and 0pt veg are on the menu for my dinner today.
Having my 2nd cup green tea & lemon, Im actually getting addicted to the stuff and dont drink normal tea anymore.
Its lashing rain and very windy where I live today so will leave it til tonight and go for walk.

Still lashing rain here and the junk in the press is calling 'eat me, eat me.....' Arggghhhhhhhhh! Gonna get up and make some skinny soup (0pp he he) might keep me out of the press lol.

bindi i know how you feel hun.. i polished off my mothers day chocs and now thinking about lunch !! i think i'll pop to tesco in a bit and make some soup later.. think i'll try the swede, carrott and onion one.. hope it comes out ok. which ones do you prefer? xx

well girls i had a lazy morning here!!! the OH is of work all week and i nipped back into bed for a few hours hehe!!!! had a bowl of soup a bannana and a packet of wotsits for lunch!!! but feel like i want more!!!! the OH and kids are eating nuggets and chips in the kitchen and i'm trying to hide in the living room to stop me picking!!!! I always feel lazy when he's not working!!!! Have to work now at 2!!!! And i couldn't be bothered!!!

Eating healthy is supposed to give you more energy but i feel terrible lately!!! really tired and pucky feeling!!! any1 else finding this with dieting or am i doing something wrong!!! Am on cup 4 of green tea for the day!!! Gonna try and have another cup before work!!! xxxxxx

your not up the duff are you hun?? lol.. ;-)....i think soemtimes your body just craves things, ar eyou eating enough filling foods?oh and when my OH is on his late shift and when i am not at work i temd to have really lazy mornings of doing naff all... it helps with the diet as i can plan my evening meals but means i dont do anything in the mornings ! xxxx

3lb lost for me this week! (so really I got off the 2 lb I put on, + another lb). Pretty pleased with that after having a pizza last week & eating out yesterday. :) However, I am gonna kickstart my losses again by sticking to the old Discovery plan this week & doing the 18 points kickstart. Don't know if I'll go back to PP or Discovery after that.

Well done Erin that's brilliant :happy036: you must be well chuffed xx
Thanks girls for reminding me 0 POINT soup I'm living on that this week !!

I know Bindi bloody cheek I've got welcoming everyone to Lauranasha thread lol ( hope you don't mind Lauranasha )

Well done Bindi & LaurenAsha!

Sherrie, don't be too hard on yourself, it doesn't sound like you went too overboard and as we've said, we all have little slips. It's hard to conquer that thing inside you that makes you want to mindlessly eat goodies even though you're stomach is full and your brain knows not to, but that is what we're working against and even though we keep it locked up 9 times out of 10 when we are tempted, it is bound to bust through occasionally! So chin up, get rid of the guilt and start again. Glad to see you are enjoying the jogging and I hope you haven't seriously injured that leg!

Welcome Mazie6 & Yass & congrats on that stone and a half! That's about the same as me, except I started on Jan 01st. I see everyone else has given you tips, but feel free to ask if there's anything we've left out!

Alb & Lou, just put Mother's Day behind you, one day won't ruin everything!

LaurenAsha, maybe you're not getting as many nutrients as you should be, try fitting in a bigger variety of fruit & veg as well as your dairy & red meat!

Thanks Erin :) I know we all have slip ups, but I'm such a slow loser I can't afford to have these slip ups. Never mind though, back on it today! Had bran for breakfast with a fruit salad (I say breakfast...I woke up at 2pm!! The life of a student eh :p)

My leg is feeling better today, isnt hurting at all actually. I think I'm going to have to get some running shoes though because I'm running on pavement sometimes too and its not healthy to do that even in the best running shoes.

Whats the discovery plan Erin? I'm thinking about changing again too, I had a look at the Atkins diet yesterday but it seems impossible to limit myself to 20g of carbs a day. I had a look at the fruit I had this morning and just the pineapple in it was 26g!!

Haha, I only got up at 2.30.. the life of a bum! ;D And I know what you mean about being a slow loser! It bloomin' sucks. But I reckon under all this fat we're looking pretty toned from all the exercise! :p

Glad to hear your leg's feeling better! The Discovery plan is the old WW plan, from before ProPoints. Everything has lower points than it has on the PP plan, but you only get daily points to use in the low 20's (obviously depending on your weight, sex age, etc.) and no weeklies. You can do one week on 18 points to kickstart things and I usually get a good loss from it, even though you tend to be a bit hungry sometimes, but I can handle it for a week! I think you are better sticking to a diet like weight watchers where you can eat all types of food, without limiting your carbs, etc. It seems healthier to me. Also you can't really go far wrong with calorie-counting! If you want to give Discovery a try I will look up your points for you & help you work out anything you can't find the points value for online. :)

ooh girls i've just made the garlic and chilli prawns on the WW website recipie of the week thingy and it was LUSH !!! missed lunch so had an early dinner.. i had it with 1/2 pouch express rice and is was bloomin lovely.. I can't cook too well.... well i stick to what i know but i'm going to use this week when OH is on lates to try out some new meals.. at least then if it is pap he'll not know the difference..

whats everyone's fave meal / recipie on WW?

Can't say I actually cook much more than toasted sarnies & frozen things with salads very often! Probably just a (Quorn!) chicken stir-fry with onions, sugar-snap peas, peppers & pineapple & Szechuan/Sweet Chilli/Sweet & Sour sauce over noodles.

ERIN!! What a cow I am, I completely forgot to say well done on your loss this morning!! Sorry :( but well done!

I think I will give Discovery a go with you if thats ok? What details do you need? Are you only doing it for a week?

Haha, no worries! :p Thanks, though!

Yup, that's fine! Are you wanting to know your points that you would normally be on with Discovery (probably about 22, but I can work this out properly for you later), or are you gonna do the kickstart 18 points with me? I'm only doing 18 points for one week and then I am either going back to PP or going onto 24 points on the Discovery plan.

I'll do the kickstart with you, starting tomorrow and I'm going to make Tuesday morning my WI so its exactly 1 week. On the discovery forum it says I should be on 25 after the kickstart.
Now all i gotta do it find out what the points values of things are :)

When I google the discovery plan I dont get many results, everything has been taken over by PP! I found an online calculator Weight Watchers Points Calculator so I'll use that I think, see how I go. But does 25 points sound right?

Excellent! We shall succeed! :D Yeah I noticed there weren'y many WW non-PP areas of the internet left!

Hmmm, well I'm on 23 points, but we can worry about that this time next week as we'll be doing 18 points until then! Here's the points for some of the basics:

Bread (medium thickness) - 1.5 per slice
Low fat spread to cover 2 pieces of bread thinly - 1
Small can of baked beans - 2.5
Low fat cheese slice - 1
Medium egg - 1.5
Ketchup/brown sauce (2 tbsp) - .5
Pasta (125g uncooked) - 3
Low fat cheese (40g) - 2.5
Oil (1 tsp) - 1
Low fat/semi-skimmed milk (1/2 a litre) - 2
Egg Noodles (per nest) - 1.5
Potatoes (per 100g uncooked) - 1

Veggies are 0 except for things like parsnips, sweet potatoes, sweetcorn.
Apple - .5
Clementines (x2) - .5
Banana - 1.5
Pear - .5
Kiwi - .5
Pineapple rings (x2) - .5

Then anything in a packet you can work out from an online calculator (make sure it's not a PP one!) or ask me and I'll work it out on the old version of the wheel. :)

Excellent! That's pretty much covering everything I eat on a day to day basis. I'm excited! Gonna bust this lard wide open!
god I hope i see some good results! Lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Back