ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hehe, me too! We are such healthy vegetarians! lol. I'm excited too, I really feel like this 18 point week will give us the boost we need. :D

Congrats Erin 3lb is fantastic!!! well for the second day in a row i've used my weeklys (even after i used nearly all of them at the weekend lol) used 2 yesterday and 6today!!! had soup for lunch with a bannana and a bag of wotsits!!!! had a chicken salad for lunch and when i got home from work the OH had made a gammon dinner (absolutely gorgeous) was greedy and had 2 slices of gammon 8pp potatoes with flora in it and peas and a sh*t load of gravy!!! But ah well it could have been worse lol!!!

i will be so glad to get this weekend over with as its the last of my nights out (that i know of) and hopefully i'll start behaving myself then lol!!! god knows how WI is gonna go this week but i'm sure it will be fine!!!!

oh discovery!!! i thought it was good to!!! Not sure if i could go back to it!!! still have my folders in the cupboard in case of emergency though!!! will maybe do the kick start week sometime if i feel my weight loss starts to slow down!!!

sherry have a look on ebay for a discovery folder!!! probably will be people selling them for a few pounds!!!

A lot of people rave about this discover kickstart week, I'm expecting big things now! Lol

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

right so i think i really need to put my butt into action now before thursday!!! Gonna go to the shops after work tomor and get everything i need to make a big pot of home made soup!!! Really want a good Weight Loss this week!!! I am hoping to get my 10% this week!!! Which is a really big achievement!!!! And i need 5 more lb to have 2st off!!! Imagine it feels like yesterday that i started this thread!!!! And now done so much!!! Really trying to stay positive and motivated!!! I want to do it this time!!!! I don't care if it's starts to slow down after June but really want to get as much of as i can for my friends wedding!! Want to be able to go to the shops and get a stunning dress for the occassion!! not just any old thing because it fits!!!!

Ordered myself 2 lovely bra and knicker sets on Saturday night (both in smaller sizes) so that's my treat for losing my 1st stone!!! Will have to think what i'm gonna get myself next when i have my 2stone off!!! Imagine i was almost 17st 7 weeks ago and now i'm just over 15!!!! Sorry if anyone thinks i sound like i'm boasting but i'm just really proud of myself!!!

Oh and by the way Lou!!! I am definitely not with child lmao!! Although on saturday night with the drinks in i just though i was gonna go home and start trying lmao!!! my baby's gave up his bobo's and dodo's and today his daddy took him off the nappies and into big boy pants!!! Feeling like my baby's aren't baby's anymore lmao xxxx

Evening girls,
My, you have all been busy little bees on here today. Had a goodish day, ended up having a mid morning snack of 2 packets of snax and a cereal bar totalling 6pp out of boredom this morning cos I was stuck in the house due to rain . Recovered the pp back at lunchtime though by having a 0pp salad with crackers and dinner was low too. Have you all tried the new weetabix oaty bars, they are 2pp each and come in choc, strawberry, white choc, think theres another flavour also but cant remember it at the mo. The choc one is yummy, just had one there with a cup of green tea, my 4th of the day.
Did a 50 min walk this evening, am picking up speed as it used to take me an hour :D
Erin - well done on your 3lb loss, thats fantastic. Good luck with discovery, all the old points are a vague memory at this stage. But I would do back to the fast track of 18points if I started to struggle with pp.
Wildtrapeze - good luck with discovery also.
Lou - Never got around to making the soup, will do it tomoro but carrot, turnip, onion and garlic is my fav one, lots of black pepper in there too.
Have a tough week ahead of me, have 2 birthdays, one of which will include a meal out and then have a party to go to where there will be lots of drink consumed, will have to be extra good.

lmao laurenasha we're also potty training, bloomin nightmare i'd love another but i doubt it's going to happen with cash and the fact oh doesn't lol.. i might ply him with booze and jump him oops TMI lol.

erin sorry hun i think i completely missed your loss post bloomin ek 3lb is brilliant you must be so so please..

they still sell the old discovery stuff in tesco ! all marked down too, and the ww website has some old recipie books half price..

well after my choc fest yesterday i have had a good day today made that soup which was lovely apart from forgetting the garlic ! but i'll add it in tomorrow.... WI day tomorrow morning i am expecting a gain or sts i've not had sneek peeks as it'll knock me so i'll just be brave and go to WI..

Laurenasha you have done so well you should be boasting shout it from the roof tops hun !! it could slow down but so what, we're not going anywhere we'll all get there together no matter how long and how many hick ups we have on the way xxx

Lou - Good luck for your wi tomorrow.

TMI alert, am having a few too many trips to the loo today (not for a wee wee lol) just wondering if its the green tea causing it, anyone else have the same prob?

Well done Erin ... 3lbs brilliant... Keep it up... Gosh u ladies going do the 18 points .. I cldnt do it .. I'll only crack up by the second day and break into mcds for a double of everythg... Lol ... Gud luck for it and I hope u all get the weight lose u want .. :)). Xx

Laurenasha u have done soo well... and yes u shld b shouting abt it ... I can't wait for wi on thurs need to get the 1 1/2 to get to the 15 st 13 mark ... Keep up ur gud work ... and gud luck to the rest of my team mates xx

Morning girls.xx

I was talking to my OH last night and he asked how much i had lost i said 10lb but then thought i have been on a diet since last year and have actually lost 24lb in total..it's taken me a while LOL

so i have added a new ticker to reflect this and keep me motivated.. when i look at it like this i'm not too worried about my weigh in this morning it'll come off eventuallyxx..

sorry just a moment of clarity for me lmao.... yes it is too early maybe i am sleep deprived ha

ha ha lou same problem here the OH doesn't want another lol!!!! don't even think i want another one it's just a phase atm!!! lol

good luck with WI lou can't wait to hear how you got on!!!!

bindi i had 1 episode of constanstantly running to the loo (not for a wee wee lol) and thought it might have been the green tea!!! think it's that we are drinking sooo much water now with it that it flushed everything out!!! but you'll be glad to hear it never happened again and i'm on 5-7 cups a day!!!!

Yass i'm the same!!! once it gets to this time of the week i can't wait for thursday till WI either lol!!!!

Chat again this afternoon after work girlies!!! And good luck again Lou for this morning xxxx

Good luck Lou! Xxx

well girls.. i STS... am happy with this infact it made my apple crumble and custard followed by milk tray all the more delicious ! LOL..

Back on track this week tho yey xxxx

Well done for not gaining! Xxxxx

I've missed this page since Friday and I hate to go back and read everything....what've I missed??

BTW - not having a good week. Been a bit of a pig. Oink! Need to find my mojo again.....soon! :)

hey everyone!!! Lou congrats on not gaining!!! If you know you had a good weekend then just forget about it!!! My scales say sts sts sts again this week!!! So i am getting my butt into action and making a pot of soup (gonna live on it for the next 2 days lol) i was shopping today and seen a mckeys chicken and ham pie oh my mouth was watering!!! 1/4 of a pie is 10pp!!! Wish i had bought it now!!! would have been okay with a few potatoes and veg!!!! but i knew myself i would have had half a pie, loads of spuds and loads of gravy lol!!!! So just gonna stick to my soup instead!!!!

Am definitely making it after WI if i've lost weight though!!!!

Hi All x
well done Lou xx that's brilliant as you had a lovely M day :family2:

I'd be well pleased with a sts this week, yea Lauranasha I'm trying to stick to the soup !! Hopefully help , shift all the chocies
:scale: totm too---- typical !!

Back