ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

the one with pomegranite is bloomin lovely! enjoy

Laurenasha your dinner sounds lovely.. what soup is it? and how to u make your ham and cheese toastie for low points?xx

Bindi good luck for weigh in, I have green tea with cranberry, I love it I have about 4 cups a day. I really need to drink more water I probably average about 1ltr a day at the moment. I haven't been in the mood for just plain old water lately, Any ideas or tips?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I only like porridge if its got jam or syrup in, so no point in me having it on a diet cos unless its laden with sugar its a no go!
Had a Quorn sausage, 1/4 can of beans and a slice of toast for breakfast - 4.5p, was going to have some fruit after but suprisingly wasn't hungry.
Reading up on the plan Erin, it says you base your diet around core 'filling' foods - what are these? :S I'm assuming things like jacket spuds?

The filling foods are the same as the ones highlighted in green in the propoints book, things like veggies, couscous, quinoa and lots of protein. Hope it's going well for you! :)

Good luck for WI Bindi, I have everything crossed for you!

Good luck with WI bindi!!! if you've done well this week you have every right to feel optimistic!!! i'm feeling the same!!! My scales are saying i'm 4lb down this week!!! Although i haven't had my lunch yet!!! But am confident for a loss this week!!!! My treat tomorrow night will be a chicken chow mein with gravy!!! Oh my mouth is watering thinking of it lol!!!

I'm going to have my lunch now before work!!! home made soup 3pp and a ham toastie 6pp!!!

Wow Lauren, your weight seems to always go from losing nothing to dropping 4lbs overnight!

I hope everyone else is keeping on! :)

Wishing U bucket loads of luck Bindi xx:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Hi Im new to this,

Im not sure im doing this right, im waiting for my calculator and stuff to come and approximating points so im not sure that im actually eating enough, when i got my daily allowance wrong at 37 pts a day so i used 34 points i lost 7lb and last week zero confused? My daily allowance is no 51 points.

Im standing on the rooftops and Im shouting really loud
'I lost -3.5lbs tonight, got my 3rd silver 7, got my 10% and dropped into the 13st bracket!!!!!'
Go me!!!!!

Get in Bindi! well done you! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm so pleased for you!

Losethisfatgirl, welcome to the thread, I don't have a points calculator so can't help u there but there is an online calculator, maybe Google it? It's been written in this thread somewhere at the start xxx

wow well done bindi.. wow really pleased for you hun.. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm trying with every ounce of willpower to not eat a slice of cake that was made fresh today. Argh! Gone over my points by 1 though, had a 0% fat Greek yoghurt and it took me over but ill do some exercise later.

Wey to go Bindi x u must be be soooo happy :party0049:

I can't weight till the day I hit the 13's !!

Im so happy, definitely think the green tea helped me out this week. May drink bucket loads of the stuff before next weeks weighin, have meal and drinks night out on Fri night so have to be really good.
Celebrated my loss with half a 100g bar of cadbury tiffin for 7pp and that was out of my dailies.
Gonna give myself a break from the walking tonight and will get stuck in again tomorrow.
Thx everyone for the support on this thread x

Just thought I'd pop my head round the door and confirm that today 6/4/11....I lost 2.5lbs!!!!! Booyah!!! I was on a low down yesterday cuz I felt fat 'n bleh....but it would seem I did lose! Hahah. So happy - having a glass of wine, and why not. Yay me! xxx :D

Well done sherry x you scored :D enjoy ur wine x
I need to be extra good the next two days If I'm gonna see a loss like ur's n Bindi's !!

i have been seduced by a mr ronald mcdonald !!!! SH*T why why why... only 20 weeklies left going to have to pull it back big style !!

why do i do it? i eat it then spend the night feeling guilty and crap

Erin ur doin great x see how I get on over the next few weeks nd if I start struggling------ I'm gonna try what you and wind-t are doing.

Might need a few tips if you don't mind ? X

ha ha ditto me too!!! i'm trying to get into the 14's atm never mind the 13's lmao!!!

Way to go Bindi and Sherry!!! Hope I get on as well this week!!!

Yes my weight goes up and down like a yo yo!!! Scales are now saying that i have only lost 1lb!!! But that was after my dinner which I wont have had by WI tomorrow!!! Really praying for a good result this week!!!

Losethisfatgirl WELCOME and your really gonna have to work out your daily allowance to get yourself sorted!!! I know my leader says that if you've had a big loss one week not to expect a loss the next week and you might have .5lb to 1lb on even!!! So well done for sts!!! I'm sure you'll have a good loss next week!!!

I make my ham and cheese toasties just with a low low or laughing cow cheese triangle!!! Definitely not as nice as proper cheese but it does rightly!!!

I feel like I have ate loads today even though i still have 3pp left!!!

For breakfast i had

boiled eggs 4pp
toast 4pp
bannana 0pp

Lunch
veg soup 3pp
ham toastie 5pp

And for Dinner
chicken 4pp
slice cheese 2pp
lettuce and onion 0pp
coleslaw (full fat lol) 6pp
beans 4pp

and 7 cups of green tea and `1ltr of water!!! Don't forget to count the green tea in your daily water intake as unlike tea and coffee it doesn't dehydrate you so counts in your daily water needed!!!! And if anyones struggling to drink their 2ltrs of water a day, then fill yourself a glass of water and add a little hot water from the kettle to it!!! It makes it easier to throw down your neck than ice cold water!!!!

So I have had 32/35 of my daily allowance for the day and tbh I don't think i'm gonna use the other 3pp!!! Am too stuffed!!! No point forcing myself to eat if i'm not hungry!!!

Lou don't feel bad about eating it!!! if you enjoyed it at the time then just say f*ck it that was delish and forget all about it!!! Then just get your butt into action again!! don't forget i was seriously seduced by mr ronald mcdonald last week and I didn't even have ANY weeklies left and lost 1lb!!! So you probably will be ok xxxx

Back