ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

yeah i'll be good now girls i promise.. you guys are doing so so well i had to confess lolisn't it weird sometimes i'm just not hungry then days like today i could seriously eat my own arse !! i think i'll get some of those low low's i tried the extra light laughing cow triangles and really dont like them too strong for me.. i miss my toasties though i did make a ww tortilla pizza for my tea the other day though it was lovely !

I'm overjoyed....how is that possible?? I ate so much crisps on Sunday during the day and had an Indian Take Away Sunday night (mother's day - quite rightly!) and then I ate two bags of McCoys crisps yesterday and some toffee tablet (it's scottish...maybe non scottish people don't know what i'm talking about)...BUT I did...I pigged out and didn't care!!! Bet next week I gain...cuz I'm convinced it's a week behind. Wait 'n see eh? :) x

Sherry - Well done on your loss girl
Lou - The laughing cow cheese extra light is disgusting. The regular light one is way nicer and again 2 triangles are 1pp. I would use them instead of butter. Also heard a triangle is nice melted into some pasta?? Not really a cheese lover I have to admit. Oh and please dont eat your own arse lol....
Laurenasha - good luck for your wi tomorrow. Just wondering what bread you use, any bread Ive found are 2 slices for 5pp?

I prefer the low low triangles to the laughing cow ones!!! You can get the low low cheese triangles with bits of ham through it and it's gorgeous on toast xxxx

Have some of them in the fridge laurenasha, how many pp in them? Normally use them on the kids lunches

oh oh bindi i forgot about that i'm running to check it out now!!!!

sherry i was convinced every week was gonna catch up with me but it hasn't yet!!! Just be really good this week and that way next week nothing can go wrong!!! xxxx

don't quote me but in class we were told 1pp each or 3 for 2pp!!!! and woops you are right 2 slices are 5pp!! ah well not worrying about it now but must try and remember in future and to stop guestimating lmao xxxx

lmao...love the guestimating

ok so i'm confussed i bought a loaf of thick bread by mistake and worked it out as 5pp for 2 slices!!! but 2 slices of medium bread is 5pp as well!!! ugh

I have kingsmill 50 50 and its 2pp per slice x

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

sherri all the bread that i know is 2pp each or 5pp for 2 slices!!! so is your 50 50 4pp for 2 slices or 5pp???

2pp by the calculator i had...im going to re check it now!

yeah it says 2pp a slice? the WW database on my app also says 2pp a slice...

yeah but u know the way when you multiply it by 2 it sometimes ends up as 5pp so try working out the nutritional value by x2

your right! 5pp for 2! cant believe it! very sly hey.....

lol don't worry about it!!! it had me caught out there too!!! it could be where we are going wrong in some places!!! Could be having 2 of some things and it will be more pp than we thought it was!!!

Oh say it isn't so laydeeez...I've been using 2 x Wholemeal hovis for lunch (when wholemeal pitta is not at hand)....and according to the online tracker it's only 3pp for two slices!! Please don't tell me (not that it matters cuz I'm still losing) that I've been duped?? :) x

OMG...think I've been sniffin glue....it is 5 points! Doh!! Yeah, I'm blonde - my bad! (she says sheepishly!) :S xx

oh Sherry I am so sorry to break the bad news but mines is hovis wholemeal too and by the NV it is definitely 5pp for 2 slices!!! i'm not to worried as i'm still losing as well but it could have caught me up further down the line!!!!

am really gonna start tracking online again, you girls are great for letting me know when i'm counting wrong lmao xxxxx

check your calculator sherry and put in 2 x ........ i had no idea until just now, I feel duped too! Maybe thats why I didnt do too well on PP? Maybe....

I'm seriously battling with some demons here, i had a greek yoghurt earlier which took me over my points but I had it because I wanted to divert away from the cake! I went in the kitchen looked in the fridge, eyed up all the chocolately treats, shut the door and thought 'have cup of green tea, just get away from the fridge!' I went upstairs and came down and straight back into the kitchen subconsiously!! I gave in...had about 2cm thick slice! Its homemade so I dont know the points value but I reckon its 3 or 4p. My mum knows its my favourite and I always give in when she makes it, I wish she wouldnt :(

I've managed to get my 2ltrs of water today, had about 75% of it since about 5pm. All I keep thinking is 'the more you drink the more you shrink'. I'm hoping for at least 3lb off this week. Do you count your green tea as 1 cup? I thought you only counted 1/2 of it, so I've had 4 cups so far today - I count that as 2 cups of water?

Back