ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Yeah Erin I think i might do that!!

Could have beans and toast for breakfast/ or a bacon butty!!!

Never thought of taking my soup in a flask :) and make myself a sandwich and some fruit!!!

Hoping only to be there for one meal but if it takes longer The noodle bar will get a visit :)

I can do this xxxxx

oh frys creams!!! drooling lol xxxx

Afternoon all,
LEB well done on your loss, you will defo get that stone next week :)
Lauren Hope all is ok with your bloods. And well done on getting rid of that 1lb already. Beans or banana on toast wud be good while others have the fry up. Then the 0pp soup in flask is a great idea too, sure you have your 49 if you hit a stumbling block.
Erin I got all excited there reading that a frys turkish was 3points, then I remembered you are on the old plan, doh!
Well have my weigh in tonight, not sure if its good or not. Lost track of my weeklies, am really bad, Im noticing a trend with myself, I track all week, then get lax with it on the Mon and forget to add in the bold stuff :confused:. Am hoping for a loss though, have done a fair bit of walking this week. Cant go to 530 class so am going to the later one at 7 so instead of having lunch today Ive just had my dinner cos otherwise I would be startving by the time I got home at 8pm and eat everything in sight. Had 300g homemade chips with spray oil and black pepper on them and 4pp of chicken with mushrooms, onions and peppers done in a sprinkling of old el paso fahita spice, omg gorgeous all for 8pp and a massive dinner also. Its that big that Ive left about a 1/4 of it. Am hoping it doesnt show up on the scales laer lol.
Will post my news up later (hoping its good)

Would it not be 10pp hun? 300g of old pots is 6pm isn't it? Or is that with the 1/4 off? Sounds yummy!

Good luck later

Good luck tomorrow Lauren :) x

Squashed into a seat on the stupid train next to a skinny minny with fat coke, a double decker and look mag when I'm hungry, been on train for over 4 hours, frantically revising and only diet coke for company! Cant wait to eat when I arrive!! Cx

oh no carly - nightmare!

I've just got back from a long day in Birmingham & have just put OH's tea in the oven. Can't have mine yet as I'm at zumba at 7pm & I'm starving too! x

Enjoy zumba - what's the plan for tea? X

well I've been good today as I planned before hand & took a couple of homemade sandwiches with me which I grabbed whilst driving between suppliers & a litre of water too. Had brekkie at 6am before I set off.

Just had an apple & a packet of french fries so have around 20PP's left for tea so I've made the meatball pasta bake which is 10PP per serving so I think I may have a slice of garlic bread with it. :) x

Are you stopping in a hotel or are you on your way back home? x

Well done :) hotel :( but have planned what I will eat...plenty of pp left for tea Hun :) pastabake sounds good - WW recipe? Have u tried WW gb it's lush!!

This skinny minny next to me is having a little bite at a time (and wrapping up between bites) of the most amazing smelling double decker ever... Is she doesn't bloody hurry up I will elbow her little face and eat it wrapper and all ;) lol xx

hi all and lol @ lanky ! that must be horrible i HATE skinny's being fussy over food !!

had a mad few days, mum was in hospital for heart surgery ( was expected) so couldn't get to WI yesterday, started my mentalist medication and am feeling better in my own head already just hoping it doesn't affect my weigh.. i have to go get spray tanned tomorrow night at my friends as it's the wedding on sat and io dont wanna look pasty ha !

Looks like everyone has got back on the wagon.

well done for any losses..

lauren it's only 1lb hun it's nothing compared to how much you have lost.. ! xxx

i'll apologise now if i'm not on alot this week i'm on a training course then wedding preparations lol anyone would think it was me getting wed ! i've been roped into doing the bridesmaid hair on the morning so am stressing lol

Hope ur mum is ok Lou! Hugs! Enjoy the pampering and the wedding :) hope ur week isn't too stressful! U kno where we are x

I have joined ww online - It looks brill :)

Wow! Got my digital scales up and running and according to that I'm 201!! I normally weigh in the morning though, not at dinner time and I have the scales on carpet instead of tile and normally am wearing my PJs instead of clothes, so hope that's what's made the 5lb difference!!

I'm guessing it's not a good difference? Find a hard surface ASAP :)

Glad it's good LEB! Do u have the WW mobile app? Z

Good stuff! X

Hiya girls ... Well done girls for all the grt loses .... Leb Ruth lanky Lauren Erin wildtrapeze ... I hope I gt everyone if nt congrats to u as well ... Gud luck bindi for ur wi... Lol @ lanky I hate when that happens ... Just imagine that girl fat in a few years and u b skinny.....just keep ur will power going ..and gud luck for ur exams x Lauren I hope u r feeling better soon .. I hope it's nothing to serious .. I suffer frm ibs and it's nt nice ... Mine comes on when I'm stressed....
Well I weigh in 2morrow morning and I'm dreading it ... I gt weighed in hospital on tues and it showed I'm up 4lb :-( no one else to blame bt myself.... Going to start my week of morrow wth determination to lose the pounds and get to my nxt stone... I hope everyone is having a gud evening x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Yass :) I'm sure u can get bk to it tomorrow :) xx

Well the margerita is very disappointing... Distinctly lacking in cheese and sauce which let's face it is kinda key! Waste of 20pp may have to use a couple of weeklies for a scoop of ice-cream to make it better!! Xx

Well the margerita is very disappointing... Distinctly lacking in cheese and sauce which let's face it is kinda key! Waste of 20pp may have to use a couple of weeklies for a scoop of ice-cream to make it better!! Xx

I hate that just when u r looking 4ward to somethg it's nt as nice as u wld like it to b... Hope the Icecream nice ... I'm into eating chicken wraps wth salad and some sweet chilli sauce at the min ... Yum yum ... It's 4 pp for the wrap and 4 pp for the chicken salad 0pp and sweet chill tbs 1pp ... I usually hve 2 wraps and divide the same amount of chicken over them both ... 13 pp for the lot and it's soo filling ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back