ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Sounds lush!!!!!! I love sweet chilli - may try that :) x

Cold fudge cake?! Was ok but not awesome - 19pp I reckon to be safe so that's 30 weeklies left - 5 a day :)

So disappointed in meal and myself :( I hope yesterday hasn't done damage coz I'm still gonna use my weeklies but will earn as many AP as I can xx

U will get ur mo jo bck soon lanky ... It's harder when u r nt at home bt only 1 day left and u'll b home ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm feeling motivated but felt cheated by that pizza lol! Oh well it's only one meal (and yesterday's post WI catastrophe!) I'm bk in control x

U go girl :) ... How's ur studying going ??? After this r u fully qualified r do u need to do more exams???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Done all my exams for being a solicitor so hopefully will be rubber stamped on 1st June! This exam is so I am accredited to go to the police station :) and then all I need to do is my qualification to be a duty sol for the mags court and I will have everything under my belt :) xx

New plan - I am walking too and from my exam tomorrow - 20-30 mins walk and sticking to it and swimming will fix any issues :) xx

That's great Carly about your exams- good luck for tge last one :)

There was a flyer in school about continuing professional development- ehhh no thanks no more degrees for me lol the only exams I ever wanna see are the ones I mark lol x

Lol :) we have to do so many CPD points every year :) I will have a portfolio and exam left to do for the mags court one but that's it :) x

Yass ignore those hospital scales they've prob been there since before the Ice Age. SO KNOW THAT FEELING the ones at the hospital where I get weighed twice a year are just as ancient and wildly inaccurate:sigh::sign0007::devilangel:

Would it not be 10pp hun? 300g of old pots is 6pm isn't it? Or is that with the 1/4 off? Sounds yummy!

Good luck later

Good luck tomorrow Lauren :) x

Oops ye you are right Carly 10pp, have it right on my tracker.

Well was +1lb at tonights weigh in. Im gutted to say the least. Thats it the choclate has to go out of this house!

It's such a good feeling to finish- prsd is a walk in the park in comparison!! You'll love it! I teach English and drama- you? X

Aww Bindi that's rubbish :( will show next week! Remember u are awesome! Xx

Thx Carly, just a bit pee'd off that its my first gain. Eh Lauren, maybe the scales are plotting against us this week. Back in the game from tomorrow

Evil scales!!!! Cx

Not far from me then I live in Bangor lol ( I think I may have talked to you b4) excuse my forgetfulness if we've had this conversation :)

Back