ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Dont worry about your loss Bindi (easier said than done I know) but its just 1 week out of many, and you'll have it back off in no time.

Sorry to hear about your tum troubles Lauren, hope it gets sorted soon!

Lanky your going to do brilliant, I can just tell your a smart lady and very determined. I've got faith in you!!

Welcome Sparklegiraffe, hope you enjoy the thread - it is truly awesome and what keeps me going and many others :)

I received my Zumba fitness pack in the post today, 5 DVD's and the sticks. One of the programmes is a 10 day fat buster disc too which I'm going to start Friday see if that does anything.

I'm also doing race for life! Only just started getting sponsors, its the first ever charity event I've done and now the sponsors are coming in I'm getting more and more determined to get a good time. Even though its only 3 miles, I'm aiming to do a run/walk, I'm thinking 90 seconds run 90 seconds walk and from now until the day - which is just under a month away - I'm going to practice that technique instead of C25K.

Sounds like a good plan with RFL and let me kno how the zumba goes! I'm cramming and panicking at mo lol ;( stupid exams! X

Lanky all the best for ur exams ... Wow ur job must b very interesting ..everyday must be different .. and well done 4 walking to and fro to ur exams ...
Bindi it's a start of a new week for u and it's the first gain that u had .. U and Lauren will hve it off by nxt week ..nt like myself ... Well I'm going to b better this week....
Welcome sparklegirrafe ....
Thanks maize6 bt the scales were digital .. It was brand new and shinning . So in for a bad morning 2morrow at wi.... It will nt b a total shock 2morrow..
Nomes it's horrible when u dont get the leader u need .. Go bck to the one u like ... Leaders can make a difference to u ....
Lauren have a grt day out 2morrow ....
Ruth enjoy ur facial ... It's nice to treat ourselves frm time to time ....
Gud luck wth anyone wth wi 2morrow...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow wildtrapeze ... Look at u girl... Doing a sponsor walk/run ...that's really worth doing ... Gud luck for it.. and let us knw hw the DVDs work out ..x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont panic!! It's going to be fiiiine! I panicked when I went into my maths exam recently, ended up getting the first question wrong. I got out of the class and everyone was like 'what did you do for the graph for the first question' and I was like 'GRAPH?!!? I DID A TABLE?!!!!' lol so dont panic! Honestly, just breeeatthhhhe!

Thanks Yass! I'm doing it mainly this year because my fave tutor and special friend was diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. Im going to see her Sunday, and cos of the chemo its likely she'd have lost a lot of hair from when I last saw her last (last week!). I've had aunts/uncles die from cancer and other illnesses but nothing compares to seeing everyday what the devasating effect of cancer does its different no matter whether its friends or family.

Thanks all! Going to bed as up early for my walk to exam! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Of course not! Welcome sparklegiraffe! When did u start PP? How are u finding it? Xx

I had my first WI on tues and lost 2.5lb
I find it ok but feel like I eat an awful lot lol Last night is had 15 left points for dinner; but ordered burger & chips from the take away! I didn't touch my weekly points in the first week but I used some yesterday! I'm going to see if I lose by usin all my daily points & some or all weekly & drinking lots of water!

I have a long way to go on this journey but I lost 28lb before I had kids, so now more children until after uni now (3/4 years) I start in sept & don't wanna loom huge in my uniform

What are u studying? What uniform? Yea I think it's a case of finding out what helps u lose the most weight :) I have been eating all my weeklies and still losing xx

Well done on the 2.5lb loss Sparkle. I did WW pp and struggled to eat my daily pp top. The only time I ever went info my weeklies was when I went out for a drink.
What are u going on to study at university?

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

I'n studying midwifery so it's a lovely fitted tunic with pants that would make the smallest of people look vast (boo to unflattering trousers)

Good luck today!

Soon enough it will be flattering :) good luck and well done for the loss so far :) xx

Thankyou :) and thanks for the welcomes
I'm hoping it continues, no more babies to help me fall off the wagon lol

Lol! I'm sure it will :) how many babies do u have? X

Welcome sparklegiraffe lovely to have you with us :)

I work in a gym but I don't go because as soon as I do everyone goes- "ruth can I just ask you about my membership" etc so I just go swimming at another pool (we have a sauna steam room pool and jacuzzi too but I still can't get any peace! )

Ruth
X

Bless u! Sounds like a nice gym tho!

Those are nice ages sparklegirafe :) just think of them when ur tempted cxx

Exam done and dusted! Not sure how it went but who cares it's over lol although I very much do not want to come bk here lol!

Walked to and from exam and having a 6" sub for lunch! Feeling positive xx

I just came on here aswell to see if you had finished! Well done you - enjoy your sub, you deserve it! When do you get your results?

Hello!!

Results on 11th of June and start assessment process for mags court on 8th June - can't wait till end of year/ Jan when I will have all qualifications... I would love to move to Manchester then but would feel awful as work paid for everything.... Plus time off for interview could be interesting - reckon I will give it 18months and save pennies for a deposit ( and get to goal) - new job, new home, new me?! :D

Italian BMT, cheese and sauce on wheat 6" - 15pp and within my dailies - don't mind if I do!! I just had a sub on a diet?!?!? Hell yeah!

45 mins walk total this morning (with suitcase) and gonna walk home later - another 45 (with suitcase) then a nice refreshing swim!! Before tv in bed - day off tomorrow so think another walk and swim combo :)

Watch out world I'm back!!!!!! Xxx

Back