ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol thanks :) xx

Well done Lanky, fingers crossed for your results too :) xxxx

Have got THE WORST EVER stomach cramps today, got my totm :( I feel like I've just been kicked in the lady garden lol.

Uhhhhhhhh...........

Awww petal! I blame the men ;) lol if their pain threshold was higher we wouldn't have to do all the hard work! Get well soon x

Hello everyone :)

Glad you enjoyed your sub Carly :) Sure you will have done great in your exam.

I did 25 lengths in a 25m pool this morning. Was gonna do a mile (64) but loads of kids came in so I couldnt swim properly. Also did a 30 minute walk uphill which has been good!

How nice is it to have crumpets again?!?!?!? And to have a nice Ham & Coleslaw sandwich?!?!?!
<3 WW!

Ruth
x

Well done sparklegirrafe on ur weight loss ... Keep it up .... midwifery was wat I wanted to apply b4 I came pregnant... I finding it hard wth the kids bt well done for u going on to study wth kids ...
Ur sub sounded really nice lanky .. I had a subway as well bt it was a tuna salad .. It was really nice for 5 pp...
Ruth I wld love to swim ... I'm going to sign up for swimming lessons nxt week hopefully .... Bt everytime I say that somethg comes up and I can't go ...
Well guess wat I losed that 2lb ... The one that I loss and I put on the following week ... That damn 2lb doesn't want to leave my butt .... Bt it was a nice surprise I thought I had 4lb on ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass I know- I really had to force myself to get myself organised!!!!!!

I have just put my details into e-source etc and my allowance is 35 a day 49 a week. My leader told me last night that I was on 29 a day 49 a week!
Just rang her and she said do 29 this week and she'll sort it out next week. If I put my food plans into e-source for only 29 will it still accept it?

Ruth
x

Yes, it will accept it Ruth as it automatically deducts. There is a tick box somewhere which sets you to either 'lose' or 'maintain'. That might be the problem x

If you open up your plan tracker, click on settings and I think it's the 2nd one down. Check that it is set to lose weight rather than track. Hth x

Liking the positive attitudes ladies and well done on the exercise Ruth! Xx

Liking the positive attitudes ladies and well done on the exercise Ruth! Xx

I think its partly to do with the fact that this is the most ive ever weighed!!!! So determined to get it off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loving it so far, got some great recipes on WW website! Making your Sausage Pizza recipe tomorrow for me and the OH Carly!

Still trying to work out the e-source thing and why im being allocated 6 more than normal!!!!

Ruth
x

Sounds confusing but good luck and I'm sure u will enjoy the pizza :) xx

Sounds like you might be set to maintain. Did you check?

Its set for losing weight! :(

Does anyone have the tools to check if im on the correct number of points?

Ruth
x

Whats your stats Ruth, I can check on the calculator for you

Hello ladies, sorry I haven't been on much! Sounds like everyone is more or less back on the wagon!

Sorry to hear about your cramps, Sherry. Evil periods. :(

Congrats on your exam, Carly, I am sure you aced it!

Also well done to those exercising and trying to reign things back in!

I went for a swim today and tomorrow I am going to wangle a Dairy Milk into my daily points, I am having SUCH a chocolate craving it is 8 old-style points, though!! :eek: I also have an interview for a waitressing job tomorrow, I'm a bit nervous and don't think I'll get it, but may as well give it my best shot!

Hi all,
Sparkelgiraffe - Welcome, you have subsribed to the best thread on minimins, good luck with you weight loss :)
Carly - Im sure you did super in your exams, sounds like you are on top form this week and in the slimming zone. Keep it up
Yass well done on your loss hun :)
Am really pee'd off about my lb gain last night so am well and truly on the wagon this week. Went walking and earned 6pp (70mins). Later on then I went grocery shopping and I avoided buying all my treats this week. Normally buy large bar of choc that I eat over the week using some of my weeklies, that wasnt on the list today. So Ive eaten 27/29pp today and Im not gonna eat the 2pp, not hungry so not gonna eat for the sake of eating.
Have taken battery out of my weighing scales and given it to dh, told him to give it back to my next wed morn so I can have a sneak peek before my official wi that evening. Want that pound off and another 2 with it next week.

I got new weight watchers scales only 15 quid something in tesco- ohhhhh noooooo I'll be weighing everday lol

Back