ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Evening ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much. Thank-you for your support and kind words over the silly moo that said I'd gotten bigger.

How are u feeling today Hun? Xx

I'm not too bad thanks :) I had a chicken kebab tonight (11pp) which is reasonable but the chips (200g) were not lol 10pp. I did have 21 pp left for dinner tonight though so I've only gone a couple of points over with the sauce.
I'm turning into a serial weigher tho - I'm the same as I was at WI on Tues...I really hope I'm not going to STS or put on but tbh I've dipped into the weeklies so maybe I will. Trial and error.

How are you? Just looking at your sig (cant normally see it on my phone) you are doing fab with your weight loss! Well done hun :)

Thanks hun :) I'm worried might gain this week... Trying my best so we will see! Xx

Oh ladies, I am so disappointed in myself. :( I was babysitting at my sister's house and had eaten all my points before I went and I just could not resist all the goodies at hers, munched down crisps, biscuits, ice-cream and all sorts and with that 2lb loss I was showing earlier, I'm certain it'll be gone by the morning. All my hard work sabotaged by my greedy mind. Best I can hope for is a STS I guess. :(

We all have those crazy days! Put it down to ur body needing a binge! Bk to it and do some exercise and take it all on the chin xx

Enjoy the soup Bindi - sure u can have slightly more than that haha x

Nasty Nasty scales :(!!! I weighed myself when i got home from work and they are now saying 14st 4lb!! How does that happen!!! I was so good in work tonight!! Only used 2 weeklies!!! Feeling really bloated tonight, probably because of my totm!! But i don't think i deserved that!!! Ugh scales will probably only say 14st 2lb in the morning so i got all excited for nothing :(

think its 0pp soup for me too bindi tomorrow and Monday lol!!!

Hope you all had a lovely saturday night!!

Erin- we all have them mad binges from time to time!! (remember mine last week!!!) Just forget about it and move on pet xxxxxxxxxx

Carly- Look online and splash out on a nice dress for your 1stone lost!! We have to reward ourselves for our success!! I am calling my new dress my treat for 3stone gone!! i know i need it for the wedding anyway but i can't afford to buy myself anything else lol!! And this has been what i've been working towards the last 3 months!! Fingers crossed it looks as nice on me as it does on the size 0 model lmao xxxxx

Thanks guys. It's such a weird impulse, I wonder if those who have never been overweight ever binge.

I have my fingers crossed for you, Lauren! You are probably just retaining water from your TOTM & it's not a real gain, I'm sure those pounds'll vanish during the next couple of days. :)

1lb lost, definitely better than nothing! Gonna try to be really good today and get that other lb back during the week.

Well done Erin :)

Lauren - I agree with Erin - it's not a real gain! U will get the loss u deserve at WI. ;) x

lol sorry i was complaining for nothing lol!! Was back to 14st exactly this morning lol:eek: so sorry for the rant last night lol!!! xxxx

Erin well done!!! 1lb is great after a little binge Erin!!! You will get rid of some more next week pet xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I went to my friend's flat, had 1 large Vodka and Slimline Lime Tonic.
Then I got a call from one of my friends demanding to know where I was to go to my friend's BBQ.
Apparently people were really cross with me!!!!! So I went down to just show my face and had a pretty good time. I stood my ground and didnt let any of them take the p*** and everything was good :)
Had 1 175ml Glass of Red Wine too so im really chuffed at the night!

I made a really small Sausage pizza as my OH had bought a garlic bread pizza and one of those Asda Create your owns- sweetcorn, onions, vegatables and chicken so I had 1 slice of that and half the garlic bread pizza along with the Sausage pizza. With the alcohol too I went over by 11 so im really chuffed!

Im going to gain 11 activity points today to make up for it :)

Well done on the loss Erin!!!!

Ruth
x

Carly- you will not have gained in anyway shape or form!

Lauren- glad you have lost those lbs, it will probably be the TOTM!!

Ruth
x

Glad you had a good night ruth!! And glad you didn't let anyone walk over the top of you!!! xxxx

yeah them lbs are gone now!!! Thank god!! Really want a good loss this week!! I've worked sooooo hard xxx

Im sure that you will be fine Lauren :)

This is what I wore last night:

2333.jpg

Lauren - glad all is good on the scales!!

Ruth - glad u had a good time...

Just been told that WW eclairs are 2 for 5pp or 3 for 7pp - gutted as pointed as less so that's 4pp over xx

Being lazy and copying this over lol

Went to a garden party today at a Judge from local crown court's house! Was nice day! Just the afternoon! No drinks! But tea and cakes and entry was £5! I said I just wanted to pay entry and got guilt tripped! Apparently the other judge made the cakes.... (cream teas included in price is 4 cakes - eclairs, caramel shortbread, crispy cake, meringues, scones with jam n cream, cupcakes, etc)

So all I had was a tiny tiny piece of crispy cake and half a mini meringue! Not pp'd as walked for 1/2 hr to cancel out... But felt gutted and have had 4 kit kats and 6 WW eclairs oops- no more weeklies left and two days to WI... But technically not to bad as I only used 5 weeklies today including all that... Why do I feel guilty?! Going on Wii after tea - will try n do an hour xx

Should point out that choc was over the whole day lol xx

Ruth - u look tiny in that pic!! Xx

Haha I'm not I just tilted the mirror to fit me in!
Hee hee :) Carly I'm sure that you will lose you've done so much exercise this week and you haven't had a splurge have you!

Ruth
X

Back