ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

After WI I did! It'll be ok :) z

Homemade chips n gravy for 11pp for tea yummy yummy! Xx

Sounds scrummy! I'm doing 2 ww recipes. Cheeseburger and chips for 12pp and Apple Crumble for 8pp :)
Just about to do it now- have just done 80 minutes of exercise so I'm knacked and hungry!

Ruth
X

Sounds yummy!!!!!!

Over my strop and moving on for rest of week! Two days left! No weeklies... Am out on tues after WI for my friends birthday - gonna have a sensible meal and a few drinks - no weeklies but won't be ridiculous and will pp! And clean slate from wed! Try to limit weeklies but will see how it goes and gonna keep up the exercise :D positive again! Xx

Mmm chips and gravy sounds yum

I just had Braised Beef in Onion Gravy with sweet potato mash in a giant yorkshire & a few veggies. Nom nom nom! It was lush...a bit point heavy though but I haven't used many today as I've been clearing out baby clothes and our wardrobes.

Awww :) bet u earned some AP! Sounds a nice tea x

Evening ladies!

Just thought I'd drop in to let you know that I got the waitressing job! :) Induction is on Thursday and then I start next week. Don't know if it'll make dieting easier or harder, but I was so sick of being on the dole (8 months!!).

Ate under my points today to try and make up for some of last night's damage and did 20 mins of Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD, couldn't do it all, as it was KILLING me! lol.

I never 'take' APs for doing housework or doing things with the kids like soft play etc (although climbing up things and running round I should)
I have used 12 weeklies now but WI is on Tuesday. My scales are showing me as STS or +1lb at the mo (depending on what time I weigh myself) Blah to that! :(

It sounds like you had a lovely day and I'm jealous of the KK chunky - I want one now haha!

Well done Erin!

Sparklegiraffe! Good things can happen in two days! Stick with it xx

Thanks, I pray I've lost! I'm wondering if I just wont be able to use any weeklies to succeed. I found my old WW books and stuff today and saw the weight I used to be. I was 14s 2lb *sniff* I know I CAN do it, I feel like I've just had a bad week so early in my journey.

do you ladies do meal plans for the week? I'm considering doing this for the coming week and doing my Tesco shop online so I'm not drawn in by naughty food

I tend just to get the same things in every week and make something out of what I have. I usually think about what I'm going to have the day before, so that I will not overeat on treats and not be able to afford good, decent meals.

Ok, this might sound a bit daft but do I have to point strepsils?

CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!! THATS FANTASTIC!!! is it part time or full time???

i'm sure you maybe would need to point them sparkle if your having alot of them!!! xxxxxxx

WW don't point medication Sparkle as they consider your health to be more important :)

Erin - well done on job, fabulous!! I had a singapore chow mein last night and OMG it was soooooooo good (it was you that told me about them wasn't it?!). Thanks for the heads up - could be my new favourite! Wasn't sure what to point it at but had 20PP left anyway x

Carly - sounds like you had a lovely afternoon, now back to it girl :)

Lauren - I am sure you will have a good loss this week as always x

Ruth - well done you for going to BBQ and standing your ground x

Hope everyone is well x I was supposed to working a 12hr shift today but have been up all last night as my daughter is sick so had to ring in sick :( Bit gutted as I REALLY need the spends for South Africa which is looming very quickly! So my diet plans went out the window today but hopefully still within points xx

Hate Sundays....Diet goes well all week then Sun arrives and then boom, diet goes out the window....off to bed now before I do more damage.

Well done Erin!!! Im on JSA too at the moment, have been for a few weeks and I hate it, I'd hate it even more if I had to do it for 8 months!

I've well and truly fell off the wagon!! Clocked up of 4000 calories on Friday. FOURRRRR THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDD ARRRRRRRRRRGHHH!!!! I've also been eating dairy since then too :( its ever since my mum went it for her op & anxiety got the better of me I suppose.

Back on it tomorrow though!

Sparklegiraffe that sounds like a good plan to do your food shop online :) not sure about the strepsils pretty sure you wouldnt have to point them.

Erin - congrats on the new job :)

Thanks, I won't point the strepsils coz if I don't have a couple I know I won't sleep so it's needs must lol

aw am tired!! Had an okay day today!! Breakfast was a ham toastie 8pp, had half a small chip, pea and gravy for lunch!! (Anyone have any ideas how many pp that would be???) and had a chicken pitta for tea 12pp!!! So don't think ive went over today!! Gonna have a little freddo before bed :)

Thanks guys! It is full-time, Lauren! Gonna be a serious shock to the system! lol. Fingers crossed the uniform is even slightly flattering!

MammaCass, Singapore Chow Mein's are to DIE for! lol. Glad you liked it! And I'm not sure what they'd be on PP, maybe one of the other girls knows as it'd be similar to a Chicken or Beef Chow Mein, I think Lauren has them sometimes?

I hope you get something soon Sherry, it's a bit soul-crushing lying around doing nothing all the time! And I hate to even imagine the calories I wracked up last night, I had ice-cream mixed with digestive biscuits with lashings of Belgian chocolate sauce and full-fat normal potato crisps and homemade Lemon Curd muffins to name but a few! Chin up, we're bound to make a balls of things now and again, but what matters is getting back up and carrying on!

Lauren, I have no idea what PPs are for things anymore! My head's totally in the Discover points zone, sorry!

Back