ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks everyone :)

Lauren is WW much different in Ireland?

Ruth
x

No as far as i know the plan is the exact same!! But we never get as good of offers as you do!!! The only offer we get is buy 6 weeks for the price of 5 or 12 weeks for the price of ten!!

We don't get monthly passes with esource :(
And i have never seen the essentials pack except online!! I bought everything separate and don't like to think to much about how much i could have saved lol!!!!

Am feeling abit disheartened today!! My scales are now saying 14st 1.5lb this morning!! And i don't think id been bad yesterday!! Had a half chip,pea and gravy but it was counted for in my daily points!!! Just have to hold in tight today and hope for the best tomorrow morning!!!!

Don't think i'm gonna have a treat tomorrow evening after WI!!! Because a. i can't afford a take out lol and b. we are going to the zoo on wednesday for the wee mans end of year trip!! And i couldn't be bothered to make a packed lunch!! (it would probably end up costing as much) so we gonna just get a plate of chips in the zoo's cafe!!!

Oh i got a nice phone call!! My iphone is fixed HURRAYYYYYY!!! don't have the money to pay for it till friday though :( so gonna have to wait another few days lol

Also!! Do any of you find times where you just can't stop thinking about food??? I was lying in bed last night trying to sleep and i took the serious munchies!!!! Was thinking of everything from my christmas dinner (with crispy bread and golden cow butter with the soup lol) to birthday cake at my boys birthday in september!! I swear i lay there thinking of food, mouth watering and fighting with myself to just go to sleep!!! Am glad i won the battle but it must have took me 2 hours to get to sleep!!

And my tummy is grumbling already today!!! Think this is gonna be a tough day!! Thank god i have WI to look forward to in the morning!! Hopefully that will keep me behaved lol xxxx

maybe your due your totm Lauren, I get like that! And our bodies crave more calories when were due on.

I looked at the scales this morning and I'm up 2lb. Really disheartening because I know I've only myself to blame and I'm thinking the chances are pretty slim to none for me reeling it back in for WI tomorrow.

When I look at my ticker, it also makes me feel pretty naff. My average weight loss is less than 1lb a week. I've lost 13lb since 1st Feb and were now approaching June I think thats terrible. But why cant I get my motivation face back on!?!!! I havent even been running for over a week!

Anyone willing to give me a firm kick up the ar$e is more than welcome!!!!!

Hey sherry!! I took my totm on thursday so am nearly at the end of it!! Usually be's the first few days when i'm hungry and bloated!!! Think its just lack of food making me crave lol!! Think i need a wee binge lol xxxxx

Was looking online about coelics to see what the symptoms are!! It says that constipation/diarrhoea, bloating and wind!! nauseousness, tiredness, food cravings and depression are all symptoms!! And there are 1 or 2 more that i don't have like hair falling out (thank god lol) I'm really praying that it isn't that though! I don't think i could cope with it!!!
IBS symptoms seem pretty much the same so am hoping at the worst its just that!!!

Sherry you can pull it back in!!! Why not try propoints again for a few weeks!! Maybe the change in diet will help you feel motivated again!! You didn't do it for long did you? xxxxx

oops was making the boys sausage sandwichs for lunch and i had 1!! Thinking it ok though as i didn't have breakfast!!! Was trying to pp it and i got 3pp for a sausage does that sound right?? So with the flora light and red sauce and a slice of bread makes 7pp!!

Only problem is that now i want MORE MORE MORE lol!!

Mmm sausage sandwich sounds yum, worth the points hun!

WeightWatchers.co.uk: Weight Watchers Recipe - Eggs Baked in Roast Ham with Soldiers
I'm going to make that for lunch today, it looks yummy!

Trefoil - I bought the delux pack, but now I want the pedometer as I'm usually out with the pram but the weather this last week has been crap so I've not done hardly any walking. I might look on eBay :) I didnt think of that, thanks for mentioning it ;)

oh that looks yummy sparkle!! Think i'd still be hungry after it though lol!!!

I looked at pedometers on ebay and couldn't see any real bargains so just bought it at class!! Saved having to wait for delivery lol i've no patience!!! Of to do the ironing now!! Hopefully it wont take long :(

U can do it Sherry and Lauren - don't be disheartened still time to lose! I totally get random food thoughts too lol! :)

Hope u enjoy the recipe sparklegirafe x

so who all gets WI tomorrow!! Sherry, carly and me!! Does LEB get WI tomorrow too??? Oh and Lou!! Haven't heard from Lou in ages lol!!!

I personally can't wait till WI tomorrow :) fingers crossed :)xxxxxxxxxx

I'm hoping for 1.5 for my stone but would really like a bit more lol! We shall see ;) x

I WI on a Tuesday evening :)

Carly - I hope you get the 1.5 loss! You're going great!

I just had a bag of wotsits - and feel guilty but they were GOOD lol My scales are showing a bit of a loss today (1/2lb) so I'm hoping it stays that way lol although I weigh different every time I hop on.

I hope you get a good weight loss sparkle!! Don't feel guilty about a bag of wotsits!! They only 3pp for a packet so you'll be fine!! I had to stop buying them though cause i took the munchies one night and ate i think 8-9 packets lol!!!

Carly I hope you get your 1.5lb for your stone!!! You've been working sooo hard and really deserve it!!!

I've met 2 people this week who have mentioned my weight loss!! Was so proud lol xxxxxx

I weigh in on a wed :-s not too hopeful but we shall see- hoping for the 1 stone mark :)

My breakfast:

photoon20110523at1424.jpg

Yum, yum! You've put me right in the mood for a (Quorn!) sausage sarnie, Lauren!

And Sherry, I agree with Lauren, I think you should give ProPoints a proper go over the next week or two and see if you can get better results this time. :)

Lauren - Yay for people noticing weight loss. That always makes you feel like you've achieved something doesn't it.
I had a 5pp bag of wotsits ;) hubby bought them for me at the shop - I swear he likes me more as a chunky lady you know LOL!!

Erin - Very healthy breakfast there hun. I struggle with fruit (I have a texture issue with a lot if it) but it looks amazing!

What is everyone planning on having for dinner this evening? I need inspiration.

Erin that looks yummy!!! is that honey dew melon!! Looks abit green lol, i love it when its white and the juice runs down your chin lol!!!

I'm just about to make a bowl of 0pp soup and a toastie!!!

Dinner tonight (in work) is gonna be another chicken pitta!! Was gonna have steak pieces for a wee change but used unplanned pp on the sausage sarnie!!! Had mayo on it yesterday but might spice it up abit (and save a few pp) and have bbq sauce!! YUMMY!!!

Which 0pp are you having?

I made the butternut squash & tomato one out of the starting book but I don't like it. I need to google some 0pp recipies!

Its tomato and basil sparkly!! And i love it all blended up!!! I freeze it and then i can have 1 whenever i want!!!

Recipes on here some where!! Will try and find what page its on!! But if i can't i'll type it out again xxx

Hey everyone
You are all doing great. Im not unfortunately....dont know whats wrong with me, think my 1lb gain last week has knocked me off track, just cant get into it, have only done 2 x 1hr walks, weather has been really bad here. Dont think Im in for any sort of loss this week, maybe even a possible gain. Its lashing rain here and have been munching all day, only have 7-8pp left for the day, lost track of weeklies altogether. MUST GET MY HEAD BACK IN THE GAME!
On the plus side, had nothing to fit me in my wardrobe yday, all my tops are huge across my shoulders making them hang down lower and showing off my big boobs. Need new clothes but am hoping to lose a good bit more before going shopping. Keep meaning to take my stats with the tape measure, feels like Ive definitely firmed up around my waist.

Ok am off to do some housework now and try and stop eating

Back