ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

lol bindi you can do it girl!! I finally got round to measuring myself today finally lmao wish i took it at the start so i could see the difference now but at least i'll have something to look back on in a month or so's time!!!

oh and i got a peak at the 13's lmao 13st 13.5 lmao my frigging scales are crazy they jump around lmao!! Will just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxx

My scales are ridiculous too, Lauren. I bounce from 13.12 to 14.2! And yeah, melon was a little under-ripe, but I just had a craving for it! Will leave the other half for a few days!

For dinner I plan on having (Quorn) chicken in batter with sweet chilli sauce, 200g of garlic & chilli roast potatoes and some carrots & broccoli!

ur dinner sounds lush erin!

Bindi Ive been the same dont worry, really struggling to stay motivated!!

Ive got 0pp butternut squash soup for dinner with lots of brocolli and sweetcorn.

Havent heard from Lou recently have we? :S

Bindi- you can do it!!! A gain can knock you sideways but you CAN pick it back up again :)

Gah I must stop weighing myself because my scales are showing a gain again! A hefty gain at that! I think I need some digital ones! Any recommendations?

I think we're all a bit wobbly these days, I feel starving a lot more than I used to and also lie in bed thinking about what I could eat and it's gotten to the stage where it's not even naughty things like pizza or chocolate I want, just like.. sandwiches and mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs! lol. I keep weighing myself about 10 times a day! Maybe we should make a pact for a 100% week starting at everyone's next weigh-in & no-one's allowed to sneakily WI before official WI, except maybe the day before, in case people are paranoid before their meetings! lol. What does everyone think? On week won't kill us to be good & then hopefully everyone will have a nice loss & it will remotivate us all!

im in, it'd be a killer week cos its nice to know if your gaining so u can do something about it. But im gonna do it, im not going to weigh myself for 1 week after my WI (tomoro). I just stepped on the scales now and Im 195lb!! That is with a belly of soup, tonnes of brocolli and 3 mini corn on the cobs and a cup of green tea!
I had the spicy tomato and BNS soup 0pp but I added about 40g of lentils to it so it felt like I was actually eating something, plus its one of your 5 a day. I was hoping to go for a run but our washing machine decided to break with my sports bra in! So its a bike ride for me later and ill do some zumba.

Job interview for me tomorrow!! Eeep!

I'm in-

I need to go to weighers AA lol I'm a nightmare!!!!

I wi on a wed so from then :)

Hi all... Sorry I hvent been on lately ...hope everyone had a gud weekend... Well done Erin on ur new job...and gud luck wildtrapeze for ur interview
Count me in for the challenge this week... I hve become addicted to my new scales bt everytime I get on them I get different readings!!!!
I had baked pototoe and tuna & sweetcorn for dinner and it was yum....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your interview, Sherry! :)

My 100% week won't start til my WI on Sunday.. until then I'll probably continue serial weighing, trying to wean myself off! :p

As for the 100% week meaning no weeklies, I guess that is up to everyone individually, but if you feel having your weeklies is holding you back from losing as much as you'd like, maybe try a week without them, or half as much as you'd usually have?

Yes I think we should boycott the scales for the week, even though I gave my oh the battery from my scales to put away, he left it on the bedside locker so have been constantly weighing myself, last week at official wi I was 13st 7lb, now Im ranging between 13st 5lb and 13st 9lb! Have had a bad couple of days, just eating crap for the sake of eating it, then when I tot up the pp I dont have enough for actual real food and then Im starving. Seriously gone over my weeklies so am facing another gain this week. Im so unhappy, cant get my head back into the right frame for sticking to plan. Am hungry now, but have no pp left, oh why do I do it to myself

I love the idea of not SP for a week! Although I think it will be really difficult! I am going to take the battery out and hope that helps. Gosh - this will be hard!

Good luck everyone xxx

I'm in!
As of WI on Wednesday :)

Hope everyone is ok!

Just done a half an hour walk from my parents' house to my flat in this awful wind! Carol Ann Duffy was great! Such an inspiration and a great poet :)

Ruth
X

I've just weighed myself (doing the ww at home) and i'm exactly 12 stone meaning i've lost 8 pounds in 22 days! i'm so happy, i am feeling much better in myself but can not see the weight loss when i look in the mirror.
Just checked my bmi and it now says its 24.8 which is just under the overweight section :D
Heading back home on the 15th june after 5 months in melbourne so im more determined than ever to keep losing the weight

forgot to ask does everyone use their weeklies? if you use them all will you still lose weight? I've only ever used a couple but some days i'm so hungry and will have no daily points left so i go to bed early to stop myself from eating

Thats fantastic finsmithy!! xxxxxxxxx

Sherry-good luck with the interview xxxx

Bindi-Why not try meal planning!! And buy some extra fruit to snack on!!!

Oh LEB, i occasionally suffer from a migraine too!! Take your medicine, wet face cloth and straight to bed for you xxxxxxxxx

I had a lovely chicken pitta at work!! Oh it really tickled the taste buds!! Had bbq sauce, was kind of guessing it would be the same value as red sauce but its probably higher! And garlic mayo ooohhh!! Haven't pointed it yet but i think i'm still ok!!!

Oh dear on the no weighing idea!! I DONT THINK I CAN DO IT!!! I think I have got a serious addiction to my scales!!! WW AA for me too lol!!! but i will "try" lol xxxx

smithy most of us use our weeklies!! But i know some people find it hard to lose using your weeklies!! So its maybe just trial and error xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think ill use my weeklies next week! I only used them for alcohol and for when I made a pudding on my day off. Stuff I could do without! I'm also going to try and get 35 APs a week and increase it by 5 a week if I can! Challenges! I don't think ive ever been this focused ever! Would love a lb loss this week! I don't lose quickly so a small step in the right direction will definitely get me there!

Ruth
X

Back