ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Well done Hun :) did u like the people at new job? X

Thanks Carly. :) I only really met the manager, who seems nice and the other new starts (only 2 of which are gonna be full-time, like me), but they seem ok. There's a couple of immature lads that think they're God's gift, but sure you get that in every job! lol.

LEB, sounds fab! Why not give it a go! I had always wanted to do it, then tried it a couple of years ago with my best friend & found it agony on my feet/ankles and fell flat on my back a couple of times, but it was good fun! :)

Erin is it only a new restaurant or why are they taking on so many at once??? Hope you like it there!!!

LEB i've always wanted to ice skate!! There used to be one in coleraine but they shut it down!! And now the only one i know of is belfast!!! xxxxxxxxx

No, it's not new, they said 3 FT members of staff are leaving, so that's why, but also it gets busier in the summer, or something? Also, I will be doing waitressing and bar-tending as well, so the staffing is for the restaurant, bistro & bar.

Oh and what about the IceBowl in Dundonald?!

Erin - I imagine the immature boys wont hack it so not to worry :) When do you officially start? xx

Yes it is the ice bowl in Dundonald I take my niece to- so gonna do it!!!!!! :)

Lauren Just seen you got your May goal, FANTASTIC!

LEB hope u have awesome fun :) x

Thanks Bindi! I'm please!! Gotta get my head back to it tomorrow though or i'll undo it lmao xxxx

Seriously though Lauren 42lb in 13 weeks is unbelievable!! I failed my May challenge miserably, only 3lb off of my 7lb goal. Gonna aim for 9lb for June, have 5 wi's.

I start officially on Tuesday, Carly, with an 8 hour shift! My feet are gonna get a severe shock! lol.

Lauren, I wish I knew your secret to drop the weight like you do!

Erin, Dont we all wish we knew Laurens secret

I wish I knew to Erin. I'd sell it in a bottle and make a fortune lol

Bindi I know it's good but I just know at times I could do better. Must try not to be so hard on myself from now on :) xxxx

Congrats to everyone for logging on and discussing issues- a sign that we are all taking this diet on board properly x

Yes I believe this is the last time nomes.

No matter how long it takes xxx

Ditto, Lauren. I think I am getting used to the idea of slow, patient weight loss, of not getting my hopes up and dashed again for losing big numbers, but just travelling along, sticking at it and it adding up over the long run.

Erin that is so how I'm feeling too- just thinking well even a lb a week is 52 a year :)

I defo think this is the last time for me something feels different...

Yea I think we need to bottle lauren's secret and sell it!!!

Erin - good luck for tues - 8 hr waitressing shifts are a killer!!

Bindi - sounds like a good June goal :)

I agree I feel like this is the last time even though I have so far to go I kno I can do it! Xx

:sign0007:missed WI on Tuesday night -so glad I plucked up courage last night-lost 3 lbs
only trouble is ,keep playing with the same 5 pounds!!!! so annoying:talk017:

Back