ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Mazie well done. That's a fantastic loss xxxx

Ok so I decided that this morning I was gonna pull out my scales and see the damage of the last few days. I got a great shock when they were Sts. So I'm really happy and the scales are back under the bed. Gonna pop on my pedometer and get back to tracking :) so hopefully I will have a loss this week. Not holding out any hope for the week after as it's the hen do. But if I can get a few lb off this week it should cancel out the gain of next week and I will still have my 3stone iykwim. Only 3 WI left till the wedding :)

Well done mazie - are u have a tough time at mo? Do u kno why it's the same pesky lbs?

Lauren - have u decided what to do about frock? Glad ur bk to it :) xx

Morning girls,

Hows everyone today? Thank god that awful wind is gone and sun is shining here, although it is cold. Well have 1hr15min walk done and just had 2 slices toast with sliced banana on with sprinkling of cinamon for brekkie, rather nice. Hoping the weekend flies by (sad I know) but thats when I fall off the wagon. Have some soup made to try and combat that.

Mazie - Well done on your loss, go girl :)

Well done on the walk!! Brekkie sounds good! What plans do u have for weekend! I'm backwards - better on weekends than mid week lol! X

I'm always worse at weekends. But I'm at work all weekend so hopefully I'll be ok.

I'm gonna send the dress back. Must get on the laptop and get the photos on shortly. Xxx

Awww why? X

Don't like the way it sat on me. Might try it on again and see what I think second time round xxx

Lauren try it on with good support underwear, it might change your mind.

Carly no plans for weekend, oh out all day tomorrow so thats when I need to have willpower and not snack. Just need to forward plan and maybe do lots of housework to keep me away from the food.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy busy and been out everyday this week with the kids. Playgroup, Jo Jingles, Soft play etc. I've done plenty of walking to and from each place - to and from hubbys work and round the park. My little madam has been a nightmare at bedtimes so I've just not sat down with the laptop for days!

I need to have a catch up - hoping you're all well.
HUGS

Ok Lauren :) let us kno!

Bindi - could u go for a swim or something to distract from food? Lol

Hi sparklegirafe - sounds busy! Hope the little one settles down at bedtime x

Can't wait to see the pics Lauren!

I do not know how to point some of my dinner.... Like the tandooried fish and the coriander pickle!

Any ideas?

Ruth
X

Just go with the sane as tandooried chicken (if anything fish would be lower) and pickle if yogurt based go with same as other pickle... Hope that helps zx

Yeah might just do that bindi.

Ruth have u tried esource

Know how u feel sparkle had a few days off work and my wee ones had me stressed lol my 2 year old just got a jelly bean stuck up his nose lmao thank god I got it out or it would have been a trip to a&e for me lmao

26 stone girl who works in catering at the court I go in now and again claims to have lost 3.5 stone in 4 weeks at WW - surely that can't be right? I'm 20 stone and have only lost 13.5lb! She also says her pps haven't decreased at all... And she doesn't eat weeklies... I wish I could eat fruit n veg! So angry at myself!! Xx

Carly ask her if we can move in with her if that is her weight loss, she can cook for us and hopefully we can lose the same as her. That alot of weight to lose so quickly, i lost weight quickly in the beginning but now its 1lb or 2lb a week which i am happy with as i know i am still loosing and starting to feel better about myself.....but seriously ask her how much rent she wants a week :D

Lol!! Not sure I believe her lol! But think she should open a retreat and we can all live with her - like biggest loser lol!! I kno slow n steady wins the race :( I managed with less weeklies at start so need to get bk to that! X

I replied that I didnt believe her but its gone!!!!!

Yeah lets all move in together and take notes on exactly what she eats ;)

Ruth
x

Nothing on Esource. I had 6 Chicken Tikka Pieces Yesterday too. Shall I just count it as half a tandoori chicken? The fish wasn't big at all!

Ruth
x

I think that makes sense x

I only have 18 weeklies left now...

However im working all weekend so I dont think ill slip up!!!
I dont want to use my weeklies at all now!
Lots of APs and sticking to my points for me :)

Ruth
x

Back