ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Just a quick post, ill update properly later. But I went shopping today and bought a top from WAREHOUSE size 14.....14!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Hi folks, sorry not been around this week-mega busy at school and home-doing a bit of DIY too and chasing rats ( dont ask !!)
Hope everyone is ok ? Broke up today for half term Phew !!

After my weekend away ( which included wine, fish and chips, a cream tea, an ice cream and a pasty-NOT all in one sitting !!) i lost half a pound so am really pleased. No plans this weekend and am aiming at 100% week

Bindi - glad to hear I'm not the only one who was dubious!! Hr n half walk n playground time sounds good! Bloody love fajitas - had em test :) yummy!!! Glad ur enjoying Grapes! I would go 5pp for haddock to be safe :)

LEB! I think I has guestimated this from what other battered things are... But can't remember and books at home... 9 rings a bell!?!?

Lauren - enjoy - we don't seem to have Denny stuff coz I looked for gammon and couldnt find :(

Mommyb a well done!! Xx

Ha usually it's us that don't have stuff. I know I'm gonna go over dailys today but I don't care if I can balance a sts

Of to work with iPhone in hand. So I'll be able to keep in touch from now on. Think some diet redbull is called for :)

Just a quick post, ill update properly later. But I went shopping today and bought a top from WAREHOUSE size 14.....14!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Brilliant Wildt You must feel well chuffed

Keep us updated as u work :) x

Thanks carly I've all my weeklies- had 2 battered sausages and just had a Chinese- just as well lol

A 14, Sherry, that's amazing! I tried on work clothes today and am officially a 16 bottom and 18 top (grrr!). Wish I was evenly proportioned, or even that I had big boobs as an excuse! lol.

I just had a Chinese and am on my second week of no alcohol- saving 24 of my weeklies to see if it helps!! Amazing how much food you can have instead of vodka ;)

That's great sherry. Roll on the day when we can say size 10 or 12's lol

Erin I'm a size bigger on the bottom lol

Nomes enjoy ur Chinese

Was the fish nice bindi ? Xxx

I don't think i've ate them all - lol few drinks here won't be long getting rid of them!

My boyfriend moved in 2day- exciting times!!! :)

Hello sorry I've had no internet all day!

Lauren scales said 13 9 before!

Hope everyone is ok! I've had a horrible day at work :(

Ruth
X

Back