ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Can you take a look at the menu before hand?
Just try & pick the most healthiest option from the menu hun & over estimate the PPs to be on the safe side.

Its a pain when you've got to eat out & have no control over where you go. :( x

Can you take a look at the menu before hand?
Just try & pick the most healthiest option from the menu hun & over estimate the PPs to be on the safe side.

Its a pain when you've got to eat out & have no control over where you go. :( x

Ive been missin in action again! I just bought me some new scales (bad nikki!!) they are the body fat analysing ones! They're showing between sts & 1lb off! New addiction to weighing comin right up!

Oh & I can't say I'm big boned now coz my bone mass is 9lbs hahaha!

Carly - it's a real pain not being able to eat where you can pp a meal! Hope the menu is WW friendly

LEB - I hope you're better soon, sicky bugs seriously suck!

Lauren - I agree that weighing is ok to keep you on track! I do feel disheartened sometimes but that makes me stick rigidly to the plan

Hi Boo! Good idea thanks :) just a bit annoyed but ok now... and well done on ur loss!

Sparklegirafe - we are all addicted!! :) sound posh scales!! X

Sparklegirafe - I got new scales a few weeks ago- totally addicted. Have managed to lay off them for a few days but sure lol that's what they are for!!

Carly go out and enjoy yourself- you have to have a life too xx

Feeling a bit better now- OH is making dinner- not sure what though, he's been away out most of the day- waiting on him coming home. I can feel me falling off the wagon the next couple of days....

Lol bless u LEB! Hope he cooks somet yummy!

Feeling really miserable at mo... No idea why just want to cry... I'm sat in alone on a Saturday night :( I'm skint and live with parents... One day I will be a grown up skinny happy person lol! I'm ok really x

At the min I'll be happy with anything foodwise.

Awwww Carly chin up girly you will get all that and more xx

In a bit of trouble... Off out again! This really isn't like me I go out like once in 8 months!

Does anyone know propoints for cheese and onion deli filler?
I got beside myself so ate a Morrisons cheese and onion baguette :(

Carly enjoy yourself and dont worry about things like that! Look at the future with your career and things!

Hope you're feeling better LEB!

Ruth
X

Been good all day only used 12pp but got pre hen night drinks tonight cause the boys are on stag tonight, I ain't got a good feeling about this lol xxxx

Bit worried about it tbh, have to arrive on my own and there will be alot of well dressed, skinny, funny and smart girls there :( starting to worry about the hen night now ;(

Don't be silly you've done so well! Go out and a fab time and think about how far you've come and how well you're doing!

Ruth
X

Thanks all for listening :)

Ruth - I think somehow that by tackling the thing that is upsetting u u feel more able to go out socially almost more confident because u are doing something... so have a fab night and pp it and we will be hear in the morning when ur hungover lol... asda cheese and onion deli filler is 5pp for 50g - hope that helps.... (morrisons not in book)

Lauren - enjoy the Pre-Hen Do - im sure it will be fine :) u look fabulous!! and as Ruth says u have come so far!!

xx

Ugh was doing so well and then i had crisps. Hopefully I'll be ok though lol xxx

if that's all u have had u will be fine... let us know how the night went :) x

I have planned the next three days within weeklies and allowing for meal out and drinks tomorrow and a pint on tues... therefore no other treats on Tues and so will be a good fresh start on Wed :) No blow outs to make up for!

I received my WW mag today so gonna settle down to read that...then bed...

I know I should be in bed but although I am trying to convince my body I am a morning person it is adamant I am not and never will be (means I'm permanently tired but hoping to get on top of it as I lose weight!) ....so on a weekend I sleep till lunch and stay up late .. on plus side I only have 2 meals lol xx

Carly - hope you're feelin brighter this Mornin Hun!

LEB - hope the sicky bug left you & you enjoyed your evening meal that hubby cooked

Trefoil - did you enjoy your night? The deli doesnt sound disastrous if asdas is 5pp

Lauren - how was your night?

I really ain't impressed with my 5:15 wake up cake from the kids! Bloody starvin!

I had a naughty day yest! Well fri eve me & hubby has carvery (used my first 5 weeklies) then yest mum in law had me eat 4 choc eclairs (the toffee kind not cream cake) 2 squares of choc & a shortbread with custard on lol Noooo idea how to point them tho!

Bk on track today! I still think I was peon within dailies & still have weeklies left but I'll feel better if im good

Well after last nights crisps my scales are now saying sts from last week. Gonna have a couple of days burst to see if I can even get 1lb off this week,

Last night was an ok night turned out to be just the mother of the bride, her sister, aunt and her oh,s mother. None of the rest of her friends turned up so it was ok. Everyone kept commenting on my weight loss. Would have been ok if I hadn't of laid into them share size crisps lol

All I had to eat yesterday was a scotch egg and 2 slices of toast so I was starving when the crisps were handed out lol xxx

Sparkle how old are your kids? I hope they went back to sleep for you! I hate it when my boys decide that 7am is a good time to get up lol xxx

Back