ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Ugh am trying to figure out how to get my music onto my iPhone and it's a frigging nightmare ggrrrr lol

Wow so much happens in here in a couple of days! :)
Hope everone is feeling better after being ill, and to everyone whos been feeling down about one thing or another just remember it happens to everyone. Even those skinny people lol

Leanne how are u getting on this week.

I'm feeling abit emotional about my boy starting p1 in September been some meetings with the school this week and Lewis got a good luck letter from his pre-school ;(

Hiya girls I'm bck frm nowhere .... Was stuck in the house wth a sick boy .. Then I was sick ... Then went for lunch yersterday and ate all around me .. and then came home and had 2 big bags of sensation crisps 4 choco biscuits and a bag of liquorice .... Now this morning my stomach is soo upset ...why do I do this after a gud lose this week??? Bck to porridge today ... Hope everyone's feeling better ... Glad Lauren u had a gud nite ...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yass I'm looking at sts this week. But with a 4lb loss last week I can't really expect anything this week.

Got alot coming up in the next few weeks. So even if I sts till after the wedding I can't complain. Although knowing me I'll be crying cause I've no weight loss anyway lol.

Hope u and the babys feeling better now. And it's perfectly normal to want to binge after being sick. It's ur bodys way of making up for what u didn't have while you were sick xxxx

Morning All!

Sparklegiraffe - I'm feeling much better thanks :) hope ur kids let u have dome sleep! I would say 4pp for eclairs, 20g if shortbread is 3pp which is normal size of packet shortbread, custard 4pp for usual serving, 2 squares of choc 2pp - so not too bad at all! 13pp..

Lauren - sounds like a good night! No wonder u needed crisps! Did u drink too? I'm sure ur still within dailies ... U will get 2lb off if u put ur mind to it :) can I help with iPhone at all? I've got one and can manage music if u want a hand.. Aww bless u hun -he will be fine and so will u!

Leanne F - thanks hun :) how's ur week?

Yass - sounds an eventful week! Bk to it now then and u will lose :) what did u have yest for lunch? Xx

Hi ladies. 0.75 of a lb lost this week, so gonna call it 1lb! lol. Hopefully the small loss is due to my TOTM & I'll lose more next week.

Well done!! U will lose more next wk ;) xx

Well done Erin xxxx

Carly I finally got it figured out thankfully. I download music to my laptop and wanted to put it on my iPhone. I refuse to pay for iTunes lol xxxx

If I get 1lb off I will be happy. Will get me to the half way point. :):):) will be an achievement on it's own xxxx

Carly do u know much about apps. When I go into most of mine it flashes up and then it goes off again. It only started after I synced up to the laptop earlier xxx

My iPhone does that a lot Lauren! It's a pain in the butt! I just turn it off for 30secs!

Carly - thanks for that! 13pp isn't too bad! Only took 2 weeklies to cover it!

My littles ones are 2 & 6months, they did let mr get another hour or so - not too bad really!

I need to get my skates on & go tesco

See not bad at all!

I agree Lauren iPhone can be rubbish - off n bk on is the only way..

Just done 24mins Zumba - defo high intensity and realised for that time I earned as many APs as I did in an hour on wii for... Might stick with that for a while..
Wii is also saying 19 stone 0 now... But I haven't eaten and it's 1- 1.5lb out from
WW scales but that still looks good ;) (19 st 5.5 last WI) xx

Looks like ur gonna have a good loss this week

I turned my phone off and then I couldn't even get minimins working lol. I downloaded a free app and they all started working again thank goodness xxx

Sorry carly posted that last comment in the wrong thread lol xxxx

Well done lanky in the excerise front ...yersterday for lunch I had fire cracker chicken ( chicken wth green peppers and onions done in a hot tomatoe sauce wth garlic pototoes & two 15 bars and a fredo then I had a big splash out that nite as well... This morning started well .. Banana then a salad bowl wth tuna frm subway and nw I had 5 jelly babies and 2 buns.... I'm on self destructive mode.... Hopeful I pull back nw for the rest of the week since I hve no weeklies left... Lauren I hops u get ur lose this week... and gud luck for any wi this week

Lauren I hve iPhone bt I download frm iTunes sorry no help there... Bt I hope u get things sorted ...

Right- trying to add all of the naughty points up time!

Any idea about how much vodka etc they put in the Wetherspoons Pitchers?
Is it like a double measure?

Ruth
x

Pitchers have 4 measures of spirit Ruth!

Yass - sounds yummy!

Thanks Lauren :) x

Oh dear...

This one has vodka, peach schnapps blackcurrant juice and lemonade so would it be 4 of each or 2 of each?

Ruth
x

Back