ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hey Lauren i hope you feel better soon xx

I have started the housework- ohhhhh joys

Nicola I have 1. They great for tracking ur AP there is even a setting for instensity when ur doing a proper workout. It goes by ur weight so it's really accurate! Although your best not to use them! But they ate great to fall back on when ur stuck xxxx

Fancy nippin round & doin mine LEB? Lol

I ain't even dressed! Lazy morning with the lil ones today!

LEB I'm just about to start too!! I'm at it every friggin day with these young fellas xxx

I walk everywhere with my lil monkeys in the pram so would be interested to see how I do as far as APs!

My sister in law bought biggest loser for the wii & said it's one hell of a workout!
I might try that and/or zumba! Some of my mummy friends do zumba at our local community centre but I'm not for showing myself up in public yet

Lol Nicola I'm sure no one looks that hot at it lol. I'd love to try it xxxx

Beetroot red & puffed out just isn't pretty lol

Ok so I put THE dress back on with a sucky in and a good bra. there is no static anymore so I'm gonna go shopping tomorr and I'f I don't see anything else I'm gonna stick with this one xxx

Afternoon all,
Wow missed so much on here...
Hows everyone doing? Lauren, wheres the pic of you in your dress? Also tip I heard for reducing static is hairspray on dress before you put it on, dont know if it works or not.
Not sure if Ive posted over the weekend or not, my mind is a blur and I wasnt even on the beer. Broke into a few weeklies last night, think I used 8-10 then the 25 I estimated from my birthday chinese last Wed night, still within weeklies and have earned 24ap so far from 4 walks, so hopefully Im looking at some sort of a loss this week.

Just updated my signature there and realised I only lost 2lb in last 4 weeks (sts, -2, +1, -1), may get the ass in gear for the next 4 weeks!!

Hi Alona - is your allowance 29 now or are u being strict? If u are doing lots if exercise maybe u should eat some APs too if ur hungry? Found u on fb :)

Ruth - sounds like u have it sorted -think the higher values are right tho because of intensity?! It's always worked that way... But up to u :)

Lauren - hope u feel better soon! What is TFR? Let us see a pic of dress :)

Sparklegiraffe -added u :)

LEB - enjoy housework :(

Bindi - sounds like u should get a good loss this week :) (and for the next 3!!) xx

Lol sparklegirafe and Lauren- I've been washing/ ironing/ mopping/ hoovering / tidying spare room!! Nightmare! Just the three of us but yes boys are very messy!!

On the plus side I'm so busy all i've had to eat is a slice of toast and a coffee :)

Hope your all having a nice day :)

Carly, have set myself 9lb goal for June, have 5 weigh ins.
TFR is total food replacement, for example LIPOTRIM. You eat nothing what so ever and jsut have 3 x shakes a day with unlimited water & black tea (think u cna have coffee too). I did this about 2 years ago, wanted to lose half st for a wedding so was only doing it for 2 weeks but at the time it was ran by my local chemist and you had to do minimum of 4 weeks, after a few days your body goes into ketosis state and you start burning fat, I lost 11 pound first week. After the 4 weeks I had to do a refeed wk where you follow diet plan they give you to get used to eating again. After the 5 weeks I had lost nearly 2.5stone. Sounds great doesnt it? Felt great too for about a month afterwards but when I started back eating normally weight piled back on and more, hair started falling out in clumps, skin bad and a ferocious appetite. So Lauren, stick with what you are doing pet, you are doing brilliantly and dont go near the TFR!!!!

Ooooops!!! I've been pointing my milk wrong!!!! I've been pointing half pint semi skimmed as two points!!! Doh!

Bindi - 9lns sounds good! TFR does not! X

TFR sounds really hard too! My college friend was a lighter life leader (or councillor) and she kept tellin me it'd work so much faster than WW!
I've never liked the thought of eating nothing

Carly Sundays are my worst days i think because I have a big lunch normally at my mums and then not hungry untill quite late so by then too lazy to cook and i end up eating far too many treats! Recieved the request. thanks 4 the add :)

Lauren it wasn't a total stranger lol that is me :) thanks for the add.

Really need to make a start on my housework, I've lazed about all morning with my son.

Back