ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Nah I coulnt do it!! I tried doing maintenance though wit 2 shakes and 1 meal, was ok after I got over the first week, but it's not realistic to keep it off! And so expensive!

Jus having a bad week in my head but it will pass!!!

Jus done out 1 of my wardrobes and found a reck of cloths that I forgot I had lol ;)

Always good to find clothes - do they fit or are they too big?

I have a suitcase full of clothes I was going to slim into! But this time I will :)

Leanne - I see what ya mean - could u make up cottage pie or something else in batch form and just cook that on sun eve

I couldn't do TFR - love food too much and hate hunger! X

Yeah a few tracksuit bottoms size 18, so they nice and comfy :)

Am just shoving soup and a toasty in me now before work.

Jus earned a few AP . The battery died and had to give her a push up and down the road a few times lmao she's a passat! Not light lmao xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope work is ok x

Me too lol, hope it flys in cause I'm of tomorr! Can u believe it's nearly Tuesday again?

Yea I kno! Goo luck for WI! U feeling more in control again? X

such a great feeling finding clothes thats too big! Although normally its the other way round for me lol not anymore, this time is for good!
Carly I could do that I'm just never organised. Hopefully this week I'll have a think about it on Saturday and then I'll be all organised for Sunday :)

U can do it x

Abit Carly!! Hopefully wi tomorr will help!!

I'm on a promise for when I get home!! Too much info I know but I'm in such a good mood ATM ;):);)

Lol Lauren!! Whatever keeps you happy :)

Lol!!!! X

U can do it!! Eat some APs maybe? X

Carly I'm on 29 now but I don't seem to be losing much on it n iv still got 3st to lose :-/ x

Alona,
Im on 29 also and have a little less than 3st to lose. I feel 29 is very low considering I still have so much to lose, would you agree? I find Im hungry unless I fill up on 0pp soup.

Lauren lol @ you on a promise, think of the AP earned lmao

Lol Lauren!!! That made me laugh! The things we share on forums!
My husbands been in a promise for about a month but I keep fallen asleep hahaha!

Haha! X

Hey hope all of you are well!

It's been a tough few days, diet wise. Haven't fallen off the wagon but really struggling. Since going down to 29 dailys I feel so hungry and when I do eat I don't feelcompletely satisfied. Last week was the first time I used almost all my weeklies.

We went out on Saturday for a wonder around the city, ended doing almost 2 hours walk but then we went to an Irish pub for lunch/dinner and I just had a chicken ceasar salad no dressing while himself had a huge steak sandwich and chips. Was very depressing!!

Got a headache tonight and feel so cold, it's 2.30am and I just can't sleep, thinking about Nandos!

Should of weighed in today (well yesterday now) but didn't... because,because,because..!

Really need some motivation please:break_diet:

U can do it hun! Enjoy ur weeklies! Xx

Back