ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Ha ha between that and pushing a car down the street I'll have 1st off tomorrow rotflmfao xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh just weighed myself at same time as WI & it's showing 16st 11.4lb so thats a 3lb loss from WI last tues - I hope my lovely new scales aren't too much out from WI scales as I'm heading for my first silver 7 on my new post baby journey! ;)

What's on/been on the menu for you ladies thus eve?
We are on paprika chicken, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli & butternut squash :)

Oooo fingers crossed for that level of loss then! I had family meal out - CTM followed by chocolate orange melt - within pp and really yummy!!

Scales were showing 19 stone 0 before tea which is when I WI - last week was 19 stone 5 on home scales (19 stone 5.5 at WW) but even tho tea was in pp I kno I won't have lost that... Plus somehow on WI day mu body decides to hold on to lbs haha.. Hoping for 2lb or more... Xx

I ave 10pp left...to Ben & jerrys or not to Ben and jerrys? That is the question!?!

Will you have lost your first stone Carly?

Evening ladies sorry i havent been on for a while its been hectic here and its took me a day to catch up on everything on here lol u girls can chat i went on zumba for the wii today only for 20 mins and now i ache all over and i was sweating like a pig so im hoping it works hope everyone is well xx

That is NOT a question!!!!! Ben n Jerrys everytime :)

Hoping just over stone :D x

I'm aching all over too! Hope u enjoyed zumba x

Yh i well enjoyed it carly dont think i will be going to a zumba class anytime soon tho ive decided my co-ordination aint great lol x

Yea I did go to class twice but felt silly... X

I wanna get into Zumba

How many pp in 100g ben & jerrys?

Depends on flavour but about 7 xx

Ben and Jerrys mmmmmmmmmmmm Im drooling

Carly, what zumba do you do, is it a dvd?

Have used up all my pp today but so want a bowl of special k red berries

Aw my bellys really sore now!

Fin I feel exactly the same the last few days! Have stayed good but it just feels like I'm fighting with my head not my tummy iykwim xxx

I feel guilty as sin for eating b&js even though I'm within dailies!

Aw Lauren! Hope the belly ain't sore for long x x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Depends on flavour but about 7 xx

Thanks hun, I worked it out as 6pp off the pack but I'll say 7 to be safe :)

I'm really ticked off now! Just shows how easily I swap moods lol! Gonna head for a shower now for WI in the morning!!

Anyone any good tips for getting motivated again??? Xxx

Laurenasha here's your motivation- yo yo dieting has been proven to be seriously bad for your health so ww saying for the last time really is the last time. Secondly- there's nothing worse than wishing you'd lost weight in time for the summer- in five weeks the kids are off for summer and you could be half a stone lighter which may be a dress size for you x

You're funny and a hard worker so you will be a success and a winner and go on to inspire others xxx

Hello everyone!

Just had my phone replaced so couldn't post anything!

Had a great day stuck to 34 exactly and earnt 6 more APs - was going to earn some more but fell asleep when I got in from work! :(

Still got 11APs to get to break even! If I use 1 walking to work tomorrow, one walking to the physiotherapists and the other 9 in the morning doing aerobics or other exercise then I'm even! Hopefully I can shove a few others in too! Maybe give Jillian Michaels another go!

So determined to have 100% weeks throughout this and no silly cheating!

Hope that everyone is ok!

Ruth
X

Lauren to get myself motivated I think of how cross id be if I had my 21st feeling fat and going to France and having my skinny mum stare at my figure whilst I swim. That's what I do!

Hope you're ok!

Ruth
X

Back