ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

I just had a huge post and it went :(

Well done wildtrapeze and Lauren :)

Scales at home showing a 2lb loss but im not inclined to believe them unless that drunken dancing did me any good ;)

Guess where I'm off on Saturday! For another curry! Screwed at this one though as they dont do dry dishes so ill have to have a side dish or something!

Then race for life on Sunday! Eek! How should I AP it? Wear a pedometer if they've got any in?

Ruth
X

Just discovered an error in the little purple book! The 40mins AP column must be wrong?!?! Any ideas who I tell? X

Ye I discovered this a long time ago. Suppose report it to your leader or contact ww uk online?

Well done Wildt & Lauren.

Lauren you are doing fantastic chick. You have lost so much since starting ww. Everyone gets bored mid way but stick with it, you will get to goal and you will maintain. Instead of having your blowouts as you call them, why not factor in some of your treat foods into you days points, with an extra few weeklies thrown in if needs be. I personnally have some sort of ww/low pointed choc bar and low fat crisps everyday, I need that to keep me on track and make me not feel like Im dieting. I feel more in control that way, a little bit of what you fancy is better than depriving yourself cos as we all know depriving ourselves what we like doenst work just makes it break out and eat more.
Just remember you are an inspiration, everyone on this thread joined to support you and each other, it is the most posted to thread so that says it all. You can do it!

Thank you Bindi!! That post was lovely!! Just feeling low this week!! But i know it will pass!!! Jes girl you nearly had me in tears there!!! Feeling pre-menstrual but i know its not that lol xxxxxxxxxxxx Maybe i'm preggers lmao OJ its def not that!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sherry thats brilliant!! well done girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm off shopping for new shoes and a bag for the wedding ! And possibly even another dress lmao xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done Sherry and Lauren!

U can do it LEB u kno u can!!!

Ruth - enjoy ur curry in ur weeklies :) bet it's yummy

Lauren - good luck with shopping xx

I will use my weeklies but I wanted to save a lot of them haha! Either way at least ill make some APs at the race for life :)

Good luck today Carly!

Ruth
X

Thanks Carly just having a wee low week lol

Good luck for later x

Just did some jillian michaels for half an hour and earned 7APs- well and truly knackered now and in need of a shower!

Have fun shopping today Lauren :)

Bindi that was a lovely post to Lauren!

Ruth
X

LEB you're doing great :) don't be disheartened by anything just be Proud of yourself!

Ruth
X

Leb we can do this xxx

Ugh traffics terrible in coleraine ! Thinking of driving on to ballymena!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have fun shopping Lauren!! Retail therapy is just what you need :)

I used 8 of my weeklies today, felt so hungry after work. Planning my meals for tomorrow so I shouldn't go over the 29. Thinking a low fat subway for lunch! Must stop thinking about Nandos though

Thanks Guys! Well done on exercise Ruth and good luck for RFL x

FinSmithy - nandos n subway are two of my faves x

I eat loads of fruit and veg, sitting eating a veg lasagne as we speak it's just this time of year when we have barbecues n stuff n I can't eat hardly anything n then I get depressed n want anything bad x

Was it good Lauren! U can do it Alona! X

Do u do a diary LEB? X

Back