ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lmao I love that term!!!

I'm gonna have to start seriously thinking about what I want to do with my life!! I'm only 24 I still have time!! But I need to do it now!! I just no a chip shop is not what I want to do!! I'm more intelligent than this!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know that term sounds too wrong.

Lauren you can do anything you put your kind to- go for it your only young!!

Afternoon :)

How are we all?

Lauren - your boss sounds like a bit of a git, I hope he's over it today! I'd have been tempted to tell him that you HAVE to eat something if you are working long hours. Great to hear you're focused - you'd be a fab leader hun

I fell asleep catching up with you guys lastnight, my iphone hit me in the face...epic fail LOL

I clocked up 9 APs yesterday, just by walking my kids in the park (ok so its a massive park) That seems a bit OTT to me though? I was only strolling...although it is up and down hill etc, I rarely broke out in a sweat.
My scales are showing me as +1/2 :( :( :( I'm due TOTM anyday and genuinely havent been bad so I'm fretting a bit.

What is on the menu this evening? I love knowing what everyone is having :)

Oh Nicola don't worry about it! We all put 1-2 lb on before totm it will be gone by next wi day!!!

I'm having a chicken salad for lunch and scrambled eggs for dinner!! Yum yum :)

I'm starving! Was too busy for lunch... At police station! Plus when I was able to have it at 3 I really didn't fancy it! So I had my crisps n 2 freddos n another choccie bar... So I'm deservedly hungry and going to make pastabake! Yummy! Got a case to prep for tomorrow too and wii to do :) so busy busy and meeting a friend at 8.30 for a catch up!

Lauren - u can sort do whatever u want! The world is ur oyster!

LEB - I am usually like that but with this job I usually say if I have plans... Perhaps I need to be more keen lol!

Nikki - I'm sure that will disappear! Supply TOTM! X

Ah I hate this totm while trying to lose weight. I've been fighting the urge to raid the freshly stocked fridges and cupboards today. I'm well within dailies and walked miles yesterday but I'm now +3lb - seriously? I wanna be a bloke doin WW please! lol

hugs back at ya hun, its really crap - makes you wonder why you bother and why you don't just eat the big fat chocolate bar you're craving lol

Well I had a chicken box tonight :( had unexpected visitors ad they wanted to go to the chip shop And I caved lol :(

Don't have a clue but I know it's of the scales!! Ah well not worried!!!

I'm sure your weeklies will cover it hun *hugs*

I'm sure u will be fine Lauren! I too want to be a bloke lol... x

i'd 1 off tonight! woo hoo lol
I made the pork lasage out of the seriously satisfying book. it was lovely! And I done bns chips on the side, so so filling :)

Well done :) x

Well off upto sunny Gateshead so it's gonna be taybarns for tea before I even start on what my mums gonna feed us!! Oh well just have to earn lots of ap x

Have fun :) x

Alona enjoy!!

U jus got all the ingredients for vodka jelly for tomor night!!! Woo hoo

Gonna try and keep it light today and tomor during the day to make up for tomorrow night :)

Absolutely roasting hot day here today, hope its the same where everyone else is....Did my 1hr15min walk, not long back and Im not joking, my face is actually purple its that warm out :) Sneaky peak at the scales this morn and its looking good (totm finished too yippee).
Am out tonight for lots of beer (yummy)
so need to be extra good today, just had porridge there (3pp) and gonna stick to fruit til this afternoon, gonna try keep some of todays pp for drinks as well as having my 49.
Am motivated today, was soooo hot and sweaty yesterday that it really got me thinking how good I would feel if I was another couple of stone lighter.
Heres to a good weekend everyone, we can do it!

Yey bindi hope u have a lovely evening!! It's gorgeous here too!! Would hate to think wt shape I'd be in if I was still 17 stone in the chip shop!! Still flaming roasting now!! Can't wait to be 3 stone lighter again xxxxx

Back