ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Glad to here its going well Bindi! Bet u will have an awesome time Lauren ;) x

Can't wait Carly it will be fab!! Have to do 3 hours in work this evening and then I'm flying!!!

Plan is tan and nails tonight!! Then maybe a little shopping Tomor, sis in law doing my Hair, makeup and eyelashes tomorrow! :) oh and can't forget making the vodka jellys lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it fancy dress? Sure u will look fab! We want pics! X

Lol it's jus black bottoms an then they making t-shirts so should be easy enough!! Think I need new trousers though as all mine are too big :)

Think I will jus take pictures at the house though cause I don't wanna take my camera over the border with me!! I intend to be very drunk so I doubt the camera would come home again lol xxx

Everyone has been very quiet on Here the last few days lol

Blimey its hot well got my weigh-in tomorrow hoping i have at least a Ib off lauren what is vodka jelly like i have never tried it lol x

It's lovely!! It's only packets of jelly with vodka in it instead some of the water!! It would blow the head of u lol think I'm gonna try and go easy with the vodka though lol

Good luck with wi!! How have u been doing? Xxx

yum i like the sound of that :) not had a gd couple of weeks as had my sons 18th and my 40th so i had 2 stay the sames but have been back to it this week so hopefully i would have lost something xx

Sorry for being quiet had no internet at work and I'm exhausted :( got weekend off now though :) race for life on Sunday! :) can't wait to have a bit of a rest tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Sure u will look lovely Lauren! :) new smaller trousers - yay! Any pics will be good!

Tracyjane - vodka jelly is awesome :)

Ruth - good luck for Sunday :)

Xx

d'ya know I have never had vodka jelly !! how did I get to my age without having vodka jelly ?

Well I gained 1lb at WI yesterday which I was really please with as I have been eating for England this week. So yet again I am having a restart. Just to show I am serious this time I have been for an induction session at the Toning studio at our local swimming centre and have my first proper session tomorrow.
Sorry I've not been around much lately, it's been an odd few eeks but will try harder.....scouts honour !!

My mum hadnt till my last birthday - she liked it a lot! Nearly had none left!

U will have that pesky 1lb off in no time x

Girls- do you remember me complaining about the leader being nasty about my goal and it would take ages? I just phoned area manager and she couldn't have been nicer!! Said she is going to investigate and apologised for what happened. I'm glad I phoned now x

My painkillers aren't working! can someone please take my mind off everything :(

Ruth
X

Good stuff Nomes! Hope u feel better soon Ruth! Maybe have a swift alcoholic medicinal beverage? Lol x

Ive just had a sainsburys be good to yourself vegetable lasagne with salad on the side for my tea and it was delicious and only 9 ppoints then i had a chocolate screwball for pudding and that was lovely too and only 3 ppoints and im now full up xx

I'm sooo hungry too but have to go get my tan and all done yet!! Gonna have a pear and a banana to keep me going and then have scrambled eggs when I get home xxx

Mefenamic Acid 500mg 3 times a day! You?

Hope you're ok!

I'm bedridden!

Ruth
X

Back