ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Tramadol,diazapam and volterol and had to add an extra co-dydramol to be able to get out tonight for an hour. The tablets are making me feel sick and honestly I can only stomach small amounts of choc and sweets! Not an excuse :)

I really hope and pray the pain leaves you soon- have faith in the tablets and bedrest might be what your body needs xxx

Oh Nomes! I shouldnt complain at all :( I've only had a coil fitted :(

I hope you're ok! I've eaten cheese and chocolate but my excuse was I am laid in bed hee hee!

Ruth
X

We all have problems and none are worse than others- I hope you feel great tomorrow! I'm getting there and hope that I'll be walking normally soon xx

Ruth u will be fine tomorrow! I remember getting mine fitted!! Not nice but the next day I was fine! Did ilu get it in at totm? If I remember right thats when ur supposed to get it done! I found that the most embarrassing!! But on the plus side after a few months u will barely have a period at all. :)

Nomes I really hope u feel better soon xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

laurenasha said:
Ruth u will be fine tomorrow! I remember getting mine fitted!! Not nice but the next day I was fine! Did ilu get it in at totm? If I remember right thats when ur supposed to get it done! I found that the most embarrassing!! But on the plus side after a few months u will barely have a period at all. :)

Nomes I really hope u feel better soon xxxx

I've had it just before I go on my TOTM so not on it till next week! They told me because I was on the pill that they could do it whenever :)

Unfortunately my periods will be terrible as I've got an IUD not an IUS I need one that's hormone free as the Drs think that's the main reason for my weight gain and other issues!

Hopefully ill be ok though! Need to be ok for Sunday!!

I can't believe how awful it was and I had a local anaesthetic! :(

Thanks for the support :)

Ruth
X

Hope ur ok Nomes and Ruth!

Lauren - hope the tan went well and the pampering is lovely tomorrow :) xx

Hi Guys!

I am back for my night out... I officially have NO WEEKLIES!! lol... I had burgers and slices of pizza and random maltesers etc.. and lots of random booze and drinking games... all in all a very good night...

When I first arrived I only knew a few people but eventually got chatting and felt better... one lad was kinda flirty ....

Anyways... I ashamed to say that in spin the bottle I had to say who was the hottest and I picked the actual hottest (who was miles out of my league and with his girlfriend) this was clearly because I was being honest - she was not impressed I said this but it was hardly like I was trying it on lol... then again in the again another boy was dared to kiss me...awkward situation - outwardly I appear quite confident but immediately felt horrendous - and worried that it was like a punishment for him/he would think I am am disgusting (if that makes sense).. so anyways he was a good sport and tried to kiss me... lets just say it was awkward... grrr...

then the flirty one had to "motorboat me" (I hope that most people don't even know what that means! ...) - great?! how embarrasing - refuse and no fun, agree and awkward... .so generally a bit uncomfortable... and then a friend of mine (albeit she was being honest and not as nasty as it soungs) said that basically he was "desperate" - so despite at times feeling kinda confident re: flirting my friend pointed out that he was trying it on with anyone single...all this rambling is getting to the point that I had a lovely night with friends and generally a good giggle but felt uncomfortable at times and although having giggle with lads in a group dont feel like anyone would wanna touch me with a barge pole.. lol.. not depressing just true haha... can't wait till I feel confident about how I look!

Anyways I sound silly... I am starting the 30 day shred tomorrow! And I aim to earn 20AP tomorrow and sunday and 10AP mon and Tues and will use no weeklies just dailies till WI - hope I still lose!

Hugs to all :) xx

Morning girls hope everyone is feeling a little bit better this morning hugs to u :) Im in a great mood i have lost 3Ib this week and im so so happy hope u all have a great saturday xxx

The jellies :)

Attachments

• image-3826041324.jpg
    image-3826041324.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 20
  • image-1593593129.jpg
    image-1593593129.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 23
Well done Tracyjane!

Lauren they look scrummy!

Ruth
X

Leb its the first time ive tried making them!! so just hoping ive got the amounts right so that they set properly!! I can't wait to get tucked into them tonight lol!!!

Carly i know how you feel pet!! I never feel comfortable in my own skin when i'm out!! I always feel like the fat one that no one wants to look at!!! our day will come!!!!

Tracey jane wow wow WOW!!! Well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ruth i hope your feeling better today pet xxxxxxx i have the marina!! its brilliant!! the doc wanted to put the copper one in but i told them that my periods were heavy enough without that in!! lol! But i havent had a problem losing weight if i try!!! I Never blamed birth control for me putting on weight! I always knew it was just me eating too much lol xxxxx

Nome i hope your feeling better soon pet!!

Okay, so today i am having a day OFF!!!! This is first of 2 days i've been working towards and i'm not gonna spoil it by tracking!!! My scales are saying 1lb of atm, so even if i have a sts or 0.5gain on tuesday i will be happy enough!!! I'm not gonna purposely shove as much down my throat as i can, but i'm not gonna worry either!!!

Am tucking into a chip and curry as i write lol!! with bread and butter!! Yum yum yum!!! but i wont eat anything else till this evening!! We are going to the hens house tonight where they are having party food before we leave!! vol-au-vants!!! Oh my dear lord!! I was seriously addicted to chicken ones before dieting!!! And i can't wait to chuck them down my throat tonight lolxxxxxx

Hope you are all having/going to have a lovely saturday xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done tracyjane that's fab!

Jellys look good Lauren! Enjoy the hen do and restart tomorrow :)

I'm off to punish myself with the 30 day shred now! Xx

Back on track tomorrow!! 100%

Enjoy the shred(not lol) i think its more like good luck lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

The only exercise i will be doing today is lifting the glass to my neck lol xxxx

Lol! Lifting glass must burn the odd few cals on a hen do! I imagine u will be doing it a fair bit :) no more procrastinating - the disc is in... X

I'm off!! Will let y'all know how I got on tomorrow xxxx

I am now going out to have a little drinky- seems to ease the pain!!

Hope everyone is ok! Race For Life tomorrow so I cant drink too much!

Ruth
x

The vodka jellys look good!

Ruth good luck in the race for life :)

Back