ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

30 day shred is awesome! I love it!

Lauren - hope u have an awesome night!

Ruth - enjoy ur medicine :) lol and good luck for RFL x

pathetic

:break_diet: I cant win:break_diet:eek:nly half a pound this week so demoralising,I could kick myself

Morning all,
Hows everyone doing? Didnt get round to loggin on yesterday, was a little unwell after my night out on fri, too much beer consumed, but it was worth it, great night. Didnt have much food wise yesterday, got chow mein last night and ate less than half of it. Starving now though
Carly fair play to you doing the 30 day shred, I still havent managed to take the dvd out of its wrapper yet.
Lauren your vodka jelly looks yum. Hope you had a great night last night and the body is not too bad this morning.
Mazie a loss is a loss, going in the right direction.

Off to have tea and toast...mmmmm

Hello ladies, just dropping in to say I've lost 2.5lbs this week! :)

I am off today and tomorrow, so will read back over everyone's posts. I've missed chatting with everyone! Off for a walk with the family now, so talk to you later.

Well done Mazie that's still good :)

Well done Erin!

Hi Bindi -Friday sounds good haha x

Hello Girls!! I am back from the BIG NIGHT OUT!!!

We all went to the hens at 8!! Had some drinks and there party food (and a big C8ck cake lmao) I didn't have any food at the house cause i had had some chips before leaving!! I had a jumbo bottle of wkd and 6 vodka jellys lmao (aw they were strong lol)

Then the party bus came to take us to letterkenny!! It was class inside with a dancing pole :) I drank vodka and club on the way down!! Omg there was drinking and people being flung around that bus lol!! Thankfully i was one of the lucky ones that stayed dry lol!! Although i did save a girl from getting a stilleto heel in the face omg!!! There was bums and boobs out too on the bus lol (i kept mine where they were though lmao)

When we got there the drink was really expensive!! I only had 3 drinks but bought the bride to be hers too and ended up spending 40Euro!! So the fun bit was inside the bar!! We all had to dress up with glasses hats, t-shirts etc and i ripped my top at the neck to make it hang over the shoulder (check me out being all creative lol) i got chatted up in the bar 5-6 times by not half bad looking fellas!! I know thats really shallow, but i was always the girl that got looked passed before and it made me feel really attractive and boosted my self esteem!!! Only problem was that there was this gorgeous fella dancing with us all night and i was chatting to him when our lips brushed by mistake!! So to minutes later he planted the lips on me!! Oh dear god, i ran to the toilet mortified and thankfully a girl came to get me then to say it was time to go back to the bus!! I was devistated about it but at the same time it was nice to think that the sexiest fella in the bar thought i was attractive!!

I'm just remembering to that when i was up getting a drink at the bar before that one of his mates was in the middle of putting a good word in for him and then he said but you know i really love you!!! I nearly wet myself laughing and walked off!!

When we left there was chip vans outside and i stuffed a burger and a chip,cheese and garlic mayo down my throat lol i was sooooooooo hungry lol!!! Was good crack on the bus back to with lots of girls falling asleep and the rest of us drawing on their legs and arm with lipstick lmao!! So all in all it was a great night!!

Sorry for the novel girls but just had to keep you all up to date with the crack lol!!

Got on the scales this morning and it said +4lb!! I honestly couldnt care though because it was a BRILLIANT night and soooo worth it!! Hopefully its mostly water weight and will shift by tuesday morning!! But if it doesn't i might just leave it and go to a thursday class because i'm off work thur and friday!!

Well done Erin thats great!!

Mazie i only had 0.5lb off too!! But its ok!! Its a small baby step in the right direction!! Better that than calling it quits and piling the weight back on!! We will get there!!!

Bindi i'm glad you enjoyed your night out!!

Ruth enjoy RFL!!! Its raining here today, hopefully it isn't where ever you are xxxx

Am drinking coffee now to bring myself round abit!! Not feeling great after poisoning my body, but i've had MUCH worse hangovers than this!!! Gonna get caught up with minimins and then tidy the house up abit before mum brings the boys home!!! Ugh i really hope she hasn't made a sunday dinner, boak!!! Then i'm gonna lye on the sofa ALL day and watch tv lol!!

photos to follow later girls after my battery on the camera charges xxxxxxx

Glad you had a good night it sounds fab!

It's not raining here thank goodness! Race starts at 1430! I can't wait to get going :) walking there and back as well :)

Ruth
X

Oh you really are going all out ruth lol!! How long is the walk???

was a fab night!! Bit tortured by that fella kissing me but hey i didn't ask him to and i stopped him!! ugh

Oh dear Lauren lol!

It's a 5k walk for the Race for Life and a 40/50 minute walk there and back!

I'm desperate to get myself back to normal though I'm still in a lot of pain!

Ruth
X

Aw i know ruth!! I always get myself into some situation or another when i'm drinking lol!!

Don't push yourself too hard ruth!! It needs time to come around!! If you can't do it today then there is no harm in stopping!! You will do it next time xxx

Hope it goes well though xxxx

Sounds like a fab night hun and defo confidence boost with all the fit blokes!!

Maybe confess the kiss so I feel better - it's not like it was ur fault! Xx

Good luck Ruth x

Believe me he wouldn't see it like that! I had a slip a fe years ago so he'd go friggin mad! Best just to forget about it I think xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a great night out there Lauren !! Hope the head feels better soon. I bet if you get straight back on track you might get a sts this week and even if you dont,sometimes a good night out is worth a pound or 2,espesh if you dont get out like that often IYKWIM !!

Yeah I know mommyb!! I believe it is worth 1 or 2lb! After all how often is it that 1 of my best friends get married lol!

Only problem is I've got the hangover munchies lol! I've a real craving for a chow mein!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am soooo tired and cant wait to get to sleep!!

Hangover is also wanting me to order a chinese but thankfully i've no money in the house and the OH is away to work in the car!! so instead i am eating a grilled sausage sandwich!!

The kids are driving me up the walls!! Michael is trying to be a tornado and pull EVERYTHING out of all the toy boxes and lewis is trying to wind michael up!! Think it will be better tomorrow when Mummys feeling abit better and can cope with all the destruction lol!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely sunday xxxx

Lauren sounds like a brill wee night! I can't wait to see the photos (hopefully 1 of the fit bloke lol)

Ruth well done on completing the RFL in 40 mins, thats really good!

Ruth well done on the rfl, sounds likt you did it in record time

Lauren sounds like you had a ball on fri night, sounds like you could of had two (balls) ha ha if you wanted! Its great when you get noticed. Dying to see the pics lol

I have the hangover munchies today, Im not joking I had 15pp used up by 1pm today, have lost track where I am with them, all I know is Im over and have no weeklies. Did a 40min walk, all I had time to do, oh was heading out early this morn for the day so its the best I could manage. Reckon I will have to go to bed soon to stop the munchies. Not expecting a loss this week

Back