ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol Mental note to track online from now on!!!!!!!!!! Was very little eating tbh, but i though alot was high in pp for small eating!!! But ah well!! A 100% day (thank god)xxxx

;) think that's the best compliment from a boy x

Aw girls I'm off to bed for WI in the morning!! I can't get caught up with all my posts on minimins, will be on here for hours trying tonight lol!!! Will catch up in the morning when everyones quieter lol xxxxx

Sleep well and good luck xx

Good Luck Lauren! What lovely compliments too :)

Yes I did both Carly hee hee! He's now getting on at me (as usual) for being on Minimins on my phone when he wants to sleep so I just elbowed him which has shut him up :D he has no idea about how addictive it is and how wonderfully supportive everyone is on here but I suppose he is a man... ;)

Bed for me now though! Have a fab evening everyone :)

Sweet Dreams! I've got to discipline a member of staff tomorrow... Ugh what fun...

Ruth
X

Totally addictive :) sleep well! Hope disciplining goes ok xx

The hot guy better be in the chippy tomorrow lol! Xx

Hello girlies! My god do you girls chat a lot! I've been scrolling through the pages for about half an hour!

Glad to see The Shred has reared its head again! lol. Good luck to everyone attempting/planning to attempt it. Jillian is amazingly motivating!

Lauren, I'm sure you'll pull off another loss this week, even though you've been a bit naughty! I'm all for you becoming a leader and getting out of that chip shop, too! (Also added you on FB, btw!)

Congrats on sailing through your first stone Carly, can't remember if I was here to congratulate you on it! It'll not be long before you're at the stone & a half mark!

Well done to everyone else on their losses and Trefoil on your amazing race time! :)

Back to work for me tomorrow, thankfully my shifts aren't *as* long this week, but the new rota will be up on Thursday & I'll probably be doing long hours at the weekend, but oh well! Thanks everyone for the shoe advice! I have been sneaking my black trainers in with me and slipping them on after a few hours when my feet are screaming and it is like floating on clouds! lol. I've also been taking painkillers a couple of times a night to get me through til my body starts getting used to all the standing, which'll hopefully be sometime this week coming!

Also, anyone else on FB I would add, but I just saw Lauren's name & don't know anyone else's!

And on the make-up note, I love this girl's tutorial's videos and will second Carly's rec of the L'Oreal Dream Matte Mousse foundation, but I am all about the Urban Decay eye make-up!

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrITF7GIcuM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JrITF7GIcuM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

Don't think I'm gonna pull of a loss this week!! Scales
Were still saying 1lb or so up this morning!! I think I've ran out of miracles :(

I know I said if I gained I gained but when it comes to it today I'm not so sure.....

Accepted ur request Erin!! Good luck everyone for wi today!!! And good luck on the discipline today Ruth xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:sigh:Lauren -soo know what you mean -hate Tuesdays ,dread the evening cos its WI .it suddenly does matter doesn't it
just read that back -do hope it makes sense:(

Yeah I know all the things I said! Think it's not so much the lb or 2 but my tommys still really sore and I feel bloated and fat today!!

Ok I'm not gonna complain again till I see the score at half 9 lol xxxx good luck for this evening mazie xxx

Half on!! Could have Been worse!!! At least I didn't lose my 3 stone!'

Gonna have a chow mein tonight and then have a super 200% week :)

Lauren that's not bad at all :)

You've had a busy week and as long as you've enjoyed it that's all that matters :) I know I would have put a lot more than that on!

I say well done for only managing to put that on :p

Ugh * week I normally lose on * week but u just dont know...

Ruth
X

I am happy enough with that!! It could have been alot worse!! Last time I did ww a bad week would be 5-7lb on!! I haven't had a gain like that this time so I'm not doing too bad!! And I still have 3stone off :) let's think positive xxxx

Lauren 1/2 on is nothing!! You'll have that off by 2m :) xx

Am not worrying about it leb!! Gonna use it as my motivation this week!!! Xxxx

Lauren thats not too bad!! my turn later and I'm dreading it. Gave in to 2 ham rolls for lunch. guess I'll pay tonight, my own fault for feeding my brain rather than my body:break_diet:

Back