ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

2 ham rolls should be ok if ur good till wi!! Good luck everyone!! Can't wait to hear how u all get on xxx

Oh I just pointed. A jumbo sausage roll that I was giving the boys for lunch! 8pp I couldn't believe it! Guess who won't be having any lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol I live my laptop!! But iPhone is sooo handy for out and about !!

Am having banana and toast ATM!! Shoving it down before work lol!' so filling for 5pp :)

Yey my new work uniforms came
In 2 sizes smaller!! But oops they are too big in the top lol :) feeling great now xxxxxx

Yay love that Lauren :)

Nice one Lauren!!! is it a smart 2 sizes smaller uniform????
Didn't realise my dentist would be such an ally!!! having a course of treatment and apparently have the smallest mouth he's ever seen-nice to have summit small
haven't stopped chuckling about that;)

What u mean a smart 2 sizes smaller lol!!

Hi All!

Erin - boo to being bk at work :( I'm Carly Lancaster for u or anyone else who would like to add me :)

Lauren - that 0.5lb will be gone with lots more next week! ;) yay for the loose new uniform ;)

Maize -lol at ur small mouth :) yay!!

Well I STS which I'm pleased with! Just need to do extra well next week!! Xx

Hmmm when I get home from work Ill have 5 remaining PPs...

What to do? I would really like to have a treatsize twirl and a treatsize crunchie with my cup of tea when im in bed minimining!!!! (what a word!) which will leave me even but is that good before WI? I have drank over 2ltrs of water today I feel like a balloon and I constantly need a wee!!
After my Chinese on Sunday though I need to shift that salt!

Oh, went to Drs today as my IBS meds were making it worse... shes given me these orange flavoured sachets called lavicol... guess what they do... theyre a laxative to 'regulate me' :( at least if I cant go to the loo on WI day I can use these :( ;)

Oh my life is going to be fun with these....

Ruth
x

Sorry I've neglected you again! Things are still crap with mum & dad - thanks for your support ladies x x x

I lost 1lb this week! Not bad given my scales showed +3 when TOTM arrived! I'm soooooo glad I didn't gain!

Lauren - yaaaay for uniform being too big!! Fab! +0.5 isnt bad, I'm glad ur nit worried over it :)

Well done Carly!!

Well done girls! You are all doing great!! Xxxx

Just had a chinese!! Special fried rice, chips and curry sauce!! Tasted sooo good!! But feel like rubbish now! Start on my 200% week tomorrow lol! Am gonna try and and stick to dailys for the rest of the week as I have nothing planned, but if I need a few weeklies I am not gonna torture myself by depriving! Xxx

Think an early night is called for tonight :)

Hi girls..... Im in a dark hole and I can't climb out... I keep slipping and sliding bck dwn to the dark pit full of junk food ... Can't get motivated .... I'm glad soo many of u r all doing well ... I shld hve kept myself rite by logging into the thread...... I'm just eating and eating I'm nt going to wi this week feel too fat to go.... Going to keep reading ur inspirational success stories here and get my mojo bck ( she says as she eats her 3rd crumpet!!)
Ps if anyone wants to add me to their friends list on fb please do ... Yasmeen Hanif ... My profile pic is of my kids....
Keep me going girls cause Im sinking please .....

Yass, we have all been there and still visit that place sometimes. I know you feel crap right now so take tomorrow as day one! The first day of the new you and plan your meals and snacks out for tomorrow. If it's not in your plan then you're not allowed to eat it. I promise you that within three days of planning you will feel in control and happier xx

Oh and log on here everyday and tell us how you're doing!

Me and hubby had burger n chips from the take away - shockingly high in points but I need it...as of tomorrow I am back to 100%

I'm not letting you leb!!! Remember new year eights having a skinny teacher who will encourage kids to be healthy!

Thanks nomes ... I will log on ... No more excuses....I just need to learn to put myself first....
Leb I really hope u climb out of it cause it's horrible dwn here ... always looking up at gud looking skinny people who hve it all.....

Back