ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lauren he sounds like me!!! If u find a fix let me kno ;)

Good luck to all tues weighers ;)

I did day 10 of level one of shred so trying level 2 in morning! Scales better play Bice or there will be war!!! Xx

Gonna check on the arnica situation - my mum may have it as it sounds familiar!! Xx

Good luck, Carly! A change is as good as a rest.. ha! Not with Jillian! :p

Hehe ;) thanks xx

Aw I don't know what to do with him!! May go see my health visitor for advice! My older boy is picky but I've worked out the foods that he likes and work with that! Now he has a really good appetite!!

The wee one just seems to be more boisterous and pig headed! Ugh hopefully it's just a phase!!

Well I'm off to bed! Good luck everyone with wi tomorrow! Xxx I'm planning a chow mein tomorrow night!! Have worked really hard this week so I think I deserve it :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Commented on other thread lovely! U will be fine :) he will get better im sure xx

Gud morning all... Wat a lovely idea on fb ... Thanks Carly for the invite... I only log into this thread soo it's gud to meet other members as well ....gud luck for wi today carly and Lauren .... and anyone else wth in wi today ... I'm going for 100% again today ... Fingers crossed that the mouth stays shut lol... Spk to u all later :)

Thanks Yass xx

Thanks yass!! What idea on fb?? Did I miss something lol!!

Aw I'm all excited about wi lol!! I know I've lost just don't know by how much :)

Good luck everyone else with wi too :) xxx

Good luck for WI!

I just did day 1 of level 2 of the shred! My legs are screaming! And my tummy us rumbling again and I had my Brekkie biccies! I really hope I get better at level 2 as that was depressing!!

Go on fb Lauren - ur on our little gang :) xx

Lauren - How do you do it, lose big amounts each week?

Aw i am over the moon girls!!!

Bindi i don't do it EVERY week!! But when i stick to the plan for a week i just seem to get great results!!! I always said other than over eating i don't think i'm meant to be fat lol!!! I must have a good motabolizm!! I was eating chippys/chineses 1/2 times a day before WW!!! :):):)

Fair play to ya Lauren, wish I had a fast metabolism...Bar the first few weeks, most Ive lost when fully on the plan is 2lb. Ah well may just have to stick with it. My scales this morn were showing me back up over 13st for no reason at all, have been super good this week, still hoping scales come good by 2moro eve.

Delighted for you chick, you are fab :D

Wow well done Lauren :)

Well done Lauren!!! Thats really really brill :D :D :D
xxx

thanks! Aw bindi is your totm due?? ugh i just had a burger and chips!! Trust me to go mad after WI! Ah well back at it tomorrow and then will have another bad day at the wedding!!! I have my head set already for a gain next week but am gonna some how try and perform a miracle and sts lol xxxx

Was planning on having a chow mein tonight but am feeling abit guilty so i may just leave it!!! (but knowing me i will have it!!!)

Got all the bits and pieces (i think i got it all) that i need for the wedding on thursday!! Am going to dye my hair now and then head up to the sister-in-laws later to get my tan done!! Then i have to call up with my friend aka the bride to give leave of her wedding present and wish her well and she'll be beautiful and don't be nervous blah blah blah lol!!! So quite a busy day!!! Am hoping at least 1 of my exercise dvd's come today!! That way i can have a light bite and use that to keep me occupied tonight when the OH is on night duty instead of a chinese!! Ah well, we will just see how it goes!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

And was just working out!! 1 more lb will see me to a 20% weight loss :):):) 2.5lb for my next silver 7 :):):)

Back